Ruk Jaana Nahin

don't understand the cow/women thing!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pink500

Goldie

pink500

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I actually thought the same thing about w being end of cow and w starting women. What was the gunda taking about. He said it made other women in the college cry etc. I kept thinking and thinking and still can't find anything dirty/offensive about this. can someone plz explainSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minga

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "don't understand the cow/women thing!!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namaste_ji

Namaste_ji

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
They were crying bc they were being annoyed by the bullies as to why they didn't know the answer, not bc anything is dirty about it. 

100GIRL

IF-Dazzler

100GIRL

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
really i tot der summat dirty abwt it coz he sed dey eithr get mad or embarssed!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yeah same here

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink500

I actually thought the same thing about w being end of cow and w starting women. What was the gunda taking about. He said it made other women in the college cry etc. I kept thinking and thinking and still can't find anything dirty/offensive about this. can someone plz explainSmile

i dont know how to explain, but let me try. it is the breast he is talking about. woman have it in front and the cow has it in the back (the part were it can be milked)
while the rest cried i liked the way, sachi stood up to them and turned their words.
she really has solution for every problem.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863minga

pink500

Goldie

pink500

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
oh, thanks for explaining. That makes more sense now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.