Dekha Ek Khwaab

Udayveer is an IDIOT!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
HE SO ISN'T
but just listen to me before you all throw your chapaals at me. 
he thinks he has Manyta all figured out and would have no problem getting her.
our sexy prince is a bit too over confidence this time...what he doesn't realize is that Manyta isn't like all the other girls he has met throughout his life.
now from yesterday's episode and today's episode i have this feeling - the way he looks at Manyta every time she's around he is gonna FALL HARD in love with her and wouldn't even realize it until its too late Big smile
so our sexy prince think's he's smart and all but man is he gonna be a complete idiot when he's in love can't WAIT for the day when his ego goes down the hill and he realize how actually loves that girl who wouldn't love him back...and then of course can't wait till the day Manyta realizes that she has fallen in love with our oh-so-handsome prince charming...Big smile
love Manveer...
Manveer ALL THE WAYBig smileBig smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyicoolhappygirlsBlossom10asyadadaDarkDivaninii_RashmiraparthidollyxXxNoreen786xXxsimplytoxicpinkssSidNeeti-fangohem123dreamyjenniceshena07poulomi12Sayaani-Chidiyanasghar-AriaNe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer is an IDIOT!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Clapnice i would love this to happen

DarkDiva

DarkDiva

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hey dear, like you post... i cant wait the day when he falls in love with her... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtinasghar

nasghar

IF-Sizzlerz

nasghar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
me too.. cant wait.. i love manveer!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDiva

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Maybe! Afterall smart-asses also have an idiotish side to them but personally i feel Uday will be her knight in shining armour and notice it IN TIME THAT HE LOVES HER!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamyjennice

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
yes..i too want him to fall head over heals for mayata and run behind her..He is an arrogant bullying toerag...but that's why we all like him...right?Wink   Anyways, if they get married to each other, surely after some time like in all other serials he will be doing manyata jaap...LOL

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
l'm so excited for teh day HE actually realizes he LOVES HER!! That would be fantastic!!!

Love your post!! He kind of is an idiot!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top