The Phone Call-Selfish 3 again

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Come on of course without ANY margin for doubt Amar deserved the call after staying away so long from his kids.  Was SOOO surprised when Sky and Juhi began about Sunny deserving the call and Sunny being such a bad sport about it.  Just goes to show that these bully gang just cannot see what is right or wrong - and the existence in their world is just themselves.  It was SUCH a selfish thing to do to even consider Sunny at this point to talk to her husband when she's been here for such a short time as against for a father to talk to his kids after such a long time.  Really these people are the most selfish lot I have ever seen.

And Sunny is just showing too many colors - and all of them are bad!  When she doesnt like someone - she hates them and then goes against everything they do - as with making faces when Amar was doing yoga and putting down Sid at every opportunity.  Of course the company she keeps also adds to it - this is what is happening in that bully group right from PB time - keep encouraging each other for the most atrocious acts and so each and every person in that group goes from bad to worse. 
Edited by shellily - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i saw why sky wanted her to take the call cause everyone saw someone from their family in their stay and even-though it wasn't much time since she has been away she was the only member who missed out on any interaction with her family since the time she entered the show. also remember the episode where she kept asking big boss for one phone call-So i see why- But i agree too that kids over anyone or anything. ðŸ˜Š Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
No wonder bully gang has lots of issues, but we should not judge their every action with preconceived notions.I know they are negative for most part, but does not mean that every single action of their has to be evil.

Some of the members already met their family a week ago, so Sunny's call would have been justified too. I am happy that amar spoke to his family but all of them are away from their closed one and will of course show keen desire to talk to them. Its okay 😊 I don't think they were upset that Amar got to speak to their kids ...they were little down coz they could not get that call 😊
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Of course the company she keeps also adds to it - this is what is happening in that bully group right from PB time - keep encouraging each other for the most atrocious acts and so each and every person in that group goes from bad to worse.

Lol. Herd mentality..."Animal Farm"
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

No wonder bully gang has lots of issues, but we should not judge their every action with preconceived notions.I know they are negative for most part, but does not mean that every single action of their has to be evil.

Some of the members already met their family a week ago, so Sunny's call would have been justified too. I am happy that amar spoke to his family but all of them are away from their closed one and will of course show keen desire to talk to them. Its okay 😊 I don't think they were upset that Amar got to speak to their kids ...they were little down coz they could not get that call 😊

I think everyone is agaisnt them on this one because sunny's hubby also got the opportunity to come but he said no...sky's sis also came from another country...so if he refused then it is really not anyone else's fault...and she came only few weeks ago so for me more than her anybody else in the house deserved the call because they have been the longest...

I mean last season nobody met their families...shweta was there the longest and heard from dolly that there were problems in her family with her hubby abusing her mom and bf but she never acted like these three when ali came to meet sara...so i think the fact that sunny's hubby even got the opportunity to come he should have...after all it was a free vacation and he could meet his wife../

second thing was their expressions when amar was talking...like fine he got lucky..i am sure the caller had kids or whatever and felt he needed the call most but they didnt have to have those hatered faces the whole time he was talking...apparently they had even promised amar that if there is a chance like this they would let him talk to his kids...coz he even said that you guys had promised that you would let me...and i am sure they broke that promise because he nominated them...
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I dont agree to this statement.  I am not judging ALL their actions with preconceived notions though MOST of their actions do reek of jealousy and selfishness...but in this case there is just no room to think otherwise.  I just read another thread in which they mentioned her husband could have come on the family visit day since they called everyone, so Im pretty positive he was called too  - but its his choice he didnt.  So that's not Amar's fault or anyone elses.  The first thing that came into my mind also when this call option was given was that Amar should talk to his kids.  Anybody can see that and a grown up should more than see that.  Even if I try to be VERY fair and try to justify everything there is no way I can justify a 2 min I love you talk over talking to kids. 
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

I think everyone is agaisnt them on this one because sunny's hubby also got the opportunity to come but he said no...sky's sis also came from another country...so if he refused then it is really not anyone else's fault...and she came only few weeks ago so for me more than her anybody else in the house deserved the call because they have been the longest...

I mean last season nobody met their families...shweta was there the longest and heard from dolly that there were problems in her family with her hubby abusing her mom and bf but she never acted like these three when ali came to meet sara...so i think the fact that sunny's hubby even got the opportunity to come he should have...after all it was a free vacation and he could meet his wife../

second thing was their expressions when amar was talking...like fine he got lucky..i am sure the caller had kids or whatever and felt he needed the call most but they didnt have to have those hatered faces the whole time he was talking...apparently they had even promised amar that if there is a chance like this they would let him talk to his kids...coz he even said that you guys had promised that you would let me...and i am sure they broke that promise because he nominated them...

Very well said ! Exactly what I am thinking and I think most of us are.  There was just NO way to justify Sunny wanting her call and NOTHING AT ALL to justify Sky and Juhi wanting Sunny to call above Amar. 
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sunny was looking pathetic when she was mocking Amar's pranayam. Get a life Girl!!!
How desperate can be that you have to mock a person doing yoga???

And I don't think she deserved the call. She's there only for a short while and moreover, when she could have had a chance to meet her hubby in person, he didn't show up. Its not BB's fault that he chose not to come.

And also she what's up with all the pics on display on her bed????😕
She has a pic of her dog as well...🤢
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap_fan

Sunny was looking pathetic when she was mocking Amar's pranayam. Get a life Girl!!!
How desperate can be that you have to mock a person doing yoga???

And I don't think she deserved the call. She's there only for a short while and moreover, when she could have had a chance to meet her hubby in person, he didn't show up. Its not BB's fault that he chose not to come.

And also she what's up with all the pics on display on her bed????😕
She has a pic of her dog as well...🤢

For Bold --- well now i got the reason why juhi and sunny love each other soo much...bcoz thr is one thing in common...DOG
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: blossom2283

For Bold --- well now i got the reason why juhi and sunny love each other soo much...bcoz thr is one thing in common...DOG

And I guess they like all sorts of animals better than any other people...😊...and this is based only of Dale Bhatnagar's last tweet about Sky 😊😊😆