Pakistani Serials

Junaid Jumshed

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Wat do u think, about JJ, leaving music industry and then leaving fashion industry and now is part of a tabligi jammat,

I think thats not a good idea, coz u can help the mankind with ur singing, Jawad Ahmad, shehzad roy, ibrar-ul-haq, they all are helping their ppl, without going to tabligi jammat.

I personally think his this fisla was really galat. now he has this big dari,and the way he talks is just 🤢, once I used to collect his pics and now, don't even want to see him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heyher87 thumbnail
he is a grd man so i think it is up to him what to do
ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail

hmmmmmzz i heard sumwhere dat he has shaved hiz beard 4 sum movie or sumfyn .. n now he'z gettin' all kinda threatz from maulvi'z .. sayin' they'll get em kill'd cuz he shaved hiz beard

heehe .. kinda weird eh!

r u serious, thats interesting,

I think he is totally confused, coz I don't think in Pakistan anyone really like Mullzies. and the looks he has adapted are just yuk,

I agree HeyHer that its his life, but how can he do this to his life.

how is he helping his ppl and how can he make Allah happy.

ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
well, in my opinion he waz better off widout da beard n in da muziq industry n all .. but i guess he thinkz otherwise .. daz not da way i wud've chosen if i were in hiz place tho
heyher87 thumbnail
but the path he chose is good so I have not complains

ya it is a good path, but hakuk-e-ibad comes before hakuk-e-Allah. 
but that doesn't not mean that u grow this big dari, which doesn' suit u,

SAmi is also going on the same path, He is spreading Allah's message, with singing,y cann't he do the same.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i think he had taken a bold step
heyher87 thumbnail
You are so right Ms. Bholi Bhali
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I think JJ did a great job and we should all respect his feelings too. He is also a human being and he has the right to do what he wants. I think he did a great deed by growing the beard, but I don't know if he shaved it. That is new news to me.