Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys but this has nothing to do with saathiya. it's to do with my last day of primary school I was crying so much that I have a fever and my eyes are red. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Awww don't worry!
I remember how it was,the last day of primary school  emotional
But don't worry,you'll make lots of new friends in high school and will have a wonderful time there hopefully😛
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Awww don't worry!

I remember how it was,the last day of primary school  emotional
But don't worry,you'll make lots of new friends in high school and will have a wonderful time there hopefully😛

thnx for making me feel better😊
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Primary school?

Don't worry about it at all!! My last day I cried so much!!!! I remember it so clearly!! I was crying all the way home too!!

But then you start a new school and you make new friends and new memories!! And these new friends become lifelong friends!!

So all I can say is that things can only get better!!

(And I've been through primary, secondary and uni - and am now a primary school teacher!!)
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Primary school days...flashbacks...memories..thanks for this news to post here...But in high school you will get new things to learn and new friends...so be happy...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
High school friends are for ever ... I am in my mid 20's and I am still very close to my school friends.
aww...primary school? I didn't cry because i enjoyed the farewell party so much...But i really miss my high school day since i got really awesome friends.

Now i'm safe and crazy at my daily assignment at university. 2 majors is tough for me