Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! (Page 2)

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thanx Ritch fr d adda... I know it has been tough fr u watching the entire epi ust for the sake of a new addaStern Smile

Can someone remind me, to which genre does this show belong: romance, drama, comedy, horror or kids' show?Dead Sheah!! This show isn't worth my rants even (I never thought that I am gonna say something like this, but sadly, it's bloody true: Ab aur nahi dekha jaata, magar dekhna hamari majboori hai, more as a moral obligation!Dead

P.S: Amazing takes by Ritch, Jen, Harini and RoopaliClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

All the epi was worst and sorry i didnt like AMAR and SHAHRMISHTHA too,boz they r not the same who had been shown in first episode,,,,,i think cv's forgotten dat this is love story betwwn ANYA not dat AMAR TAMAR n and not AmYA,,,,,,,i was litterally in tears ,,and thanx for ADDA rithchelle,,,,

Edited by soniadutta - 21 December 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12 Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Hi Ritch! Kudos! I really had little hopes that someone will have the strength, and endurance to write about this saga of embarrassment! Even when I read the LUs I never thought that it would be such a blunder! I am truly happy for the sake of adda that we have a new place!!

I just wanted to point a out a couple of things, rest is so unbearable that the less we talk about the better.

I don't know much about the corporate world, nor abt newspaper/magazine world except that I like to read them. Tell me something, where in a annual party do Love compatibility tests figure out! And that too in this weird format of Boss vs employee!!! However, I do hope that the mature, sensible ShaMar will eventaully be able to inject  some of their maturity to the utterly foolish kiddoos and make them realize the true essence of love!

Coming to Anant and Shaheer, both were just unbearable! All I could think was why??? Why did the Cvs throttle Anants character to this extent that now its yucky!! And Ritch you are right the message that goes to the younger lot is that relationships should be based on baseless, made up assumptions rather than trust and faith. And, if you are smitten then the only solution is to get drunk and make a scene in public  embarrassing yourself and your partner to the fullest extent! Now, I think it's a point of no return!  And Navya as usual is her stupid self, on one hand ever obliging to the Boss and on the other hand is incapable of taking control of her personal life making a big "tamasha" out of the whole scenario! She doesn't even have the slightest idea about priorities in life! Cvs have really made a mockery of todays Youth and their thought process.

Like you say, I have no idea what the Cvs want to convey out of all this. I am just very disappointed ,  sad and angry that something as beautiful as a relation between A and N that was really close to my heart is in pieces and beyond repair. This show has been a soft spot somewhere and I just cannot stop myself from being associated to it. But sadly the charm is gone!!! Yes, marriage track and Saas-bahu drama would be far, far better at least than this torture.

Edited by appu_12 - 21 December 2011 at 10:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cma_luvanya Groupbie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
hey ritchelle...first of all  Hats off Clapto u for such a brilliant take on such ghatiya episode...

As regarding the show I can only say that issh show  mein abb aur vi kuch worst hona chahiye jo hoga I m quite sure
1 Anant-Navya facing new problem(sure)...
2 Bajpayees n mishras knowing about drunken Anant
3 families MUing  Anya nightoutWink
4all blame over Navya 
5 Navya quitting job
and finally zyada se zadya Anya ki shadi todne ki dhamki...Big smile

aur iske baad toh kuch bura honeko bachta hi i truely beleive that uske baad bas accha hi hoga.Smile..
.aur iske baaad to saayad Anant GOLA YA ICECREAM YA CHOCOLATES leja ka r Navya ko mananye ki kosis nahi karegaTongue,,,,,ab toh usne SCOTCH phi he yaar woh ab bada hogaya he so sayaad abb phone pe bhi trophies ki baatein nakarke baadi baadi baatein karega...LOLLOL
 ye track chaye jesa bhi ho...but I strongly beleive that  after this RETRO DHAMAKA we r gonna get our sensible Anant back...
after being concious obviously anant will feel guilty for evrything he has done while navya will also be in some kind of guilt for not understanding Anant and his insecurities...
they both will realise shortcomes of their I dont think after this track they will be able to Face eachother so openly...even they may not be able to talk wid eachother but yes this time they will have heart to heart communication and FINALLY they will FALL IN LOVE slowly and gradually... They will build strong,mature and eternal relation...

Still hoping for sth gud yaar...pata nahi mujhe kaab akaal aayegiiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet078 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Ritchelle you are Bravo , After reading only LU I signed off from forum so that meh words not hurt any Fan of Navya ..How you write about gathiya episode kudos to You Clap
Title is most appt one .and write all what we want to say .
Jenny Ben , Roopali , ujjiani and Others awesome take on the most stupid and crapiest episode .
From precap also no hope regarding today episode ..
Please cvs  now its enough is enough how many days we can bear this torture .after all its limit of patience and hope to , which i almost lost ..Its better either you axed this show or buckle your seats bcoz this show reached to highest  point of negativity and stupidity .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
ritch awesoem take and iam sure cvs have murdered my anant . so dont wanna say more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Ritch, Amazing write up...So sweet of you for putting up a beautiful analysis for us, for the most crappiest episode...Thanks for the adda...
I dont have any sympathies for Navya or Anant...My sympathies are with all the viewers who wasted their valuable 20 minutes to watch the crap... MIL's regional tortue show is far better than this one...There is no need for a love comaptiability test to read AnYa's love for each other...Both had fallen in love during the beginning of 2nd yr graduation and until now they are unable to read each other's expressions or feelings...Loved to see Sharmishta happy with AmYa jodi scoring 100 for the test...As Navya said trust is more important factor of relationship because without trust there wont be love...And we can see the trust and love in Amar-Sharmishta's realtionship though their realtion had turned sour with passing of time...
Angry OM is the man who always makes me laugh...The guy does nothing funny but the way he barks on his wife reminds me of a barking german shepherd...Felt sad for Nimisha when she was happy as well as bit jealous abt her bhaiyya-bhabhi partying...I can relate her to myself as I had a similar restriction filled life on past...
Not sure whether marriage will do anything good...Everything will depend on CVs and director...If they are planning to go ahead with such pathetic tracks, they are surely going to lose lot of viewers...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
resh good morning dera have send a Pm read it? pls reply

Go to top