Navya
Navya

Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! (Page 18)

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Resh...Hug

i dunno if i am going insane or the show is having an effect on everybody on this forum! Loonies hav an appreciation thread too & the pages r flying there...i must say ppl out here r really v appreciative!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovert

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
@Pooja: I had seen the AT...The show has turned many of us into loonies..The hero heroine are GFN...So its better to appreciate the deserving characters...
This is Rohit's FB profile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@Jen- Your rants are always a pleasure to read babee! I loved your take! Nimisha is always so whiny, I'm getting sick of her these days! I felt like telling her, babe, Anant is SO not having fun, and Navya is in deep shit cause of him! Not the ideal situation you wanna be in!

@Harini- Lovely take babe, thanks for replying!

@Roopali- Hey, awesome take! 

@ponnamma- Thanks.

@Riya- Thanks!

@sana1sana- Twists and turns are acceptable if they're legit and they have a reason. This track is making no sense.

@Nams- IKR! I for some reason wanna see the drunk A waala track, which is why I'm watching everything. *sigh* Oh God, temme why am I still watching this show?

@Sonia- Oh well, its your opinion! While yes, characters have been murdered in this show time and again, if we leave that point aside, ShaMar is an awesome couple, and I love their maturity and love! I'm sure THEY'RE gonna act as counselors to Navya-Anant!

@Ujjaini- Awesome take babee! Oh I don't know what the CVs are trying to do, I mean, the youth is being portrayed in such a pathetic light that I'm embarrassed! Are they trying to show that the loonies are right? 

@cma-luvanya- A and N have this penchant against talking IMO. When time comes for a serious convo, they run off to get some food item to satiate them, and then the problem intensifies. *sigh* Wow, you seem optimistic! Keep up the optimism gal!

@Preet- Oye meri jaaneman, thank you so much! Oh the episode was pure torture, but I managed and wrote something small! Glad to know you liked it!

@Clarissa- Hey, its been long! Have fun in the wedding, and thanks for liking the take!

@Reshmi- I swear. I'm questioning my sanity for watching such crap these days. BD, Om, Baba and Rama are the only normal characters who haven't changed and who act impeccably. The rest of them...*sigh*

@Pooja- Hey babee! Oh yes, leads have changed to ShaMar and I'm loving it! Big smile At least we can hope for some chemistry/mature convos between them!

@diyah_us- Thanks for concurring with me! 

@samratrocks- Well that's your PoV, but IMO at least he acted like an ass and embarrassed N badly. I know he's wasted, but why did he drink in the first place? What is he trying to show? And to whom?

@Nidhi- Hey babe! Thanks for the appreciation, oh the episode sucked! I have no hopes from this show!

BTW guys, I updated the original post a bit. The Thoughts for the Day part. And OMG, who is this Rohanpreet dude? He was in Navya? Really? And A is gonna sing? Haaye Re Nandkisoree! Bachalee!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

4shilpadiriyaNoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-

4shilpad Senior Member
4shilpad
4shilpad

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hello ladies...u all have a great sense of humour...am still laughing...feeling better for the first time since yesterday's epi...Rohan Preet was Navya's cousin...that horrible guy who got married in Kanpur!!   LOL LOL

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Haila! He's Ravi? But he seems like such a kid! Wahaan pe bhi baal vivaah! Ghor Kalyug!

4shilpad-Reshmi-

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hi ! anybody around?

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Ujjaini! Main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan hoon yahaan!

appu_12-Reshmi-

somergasm. IF-Stunnerz
somergasm.
somergasm.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Awesome Take..
Completely Agree With You Ritch and Jen!
Shitting compatibility Test..
Drunk Anant taking pics wid the posters..ROFLROFL
Eeks..hate Sarmista's Saree..Eeek  >.<
Wow The POLKA DOTS..Yuck...
I saw the episode yesterday only and missed the last 2 episodes...LOL
No Clue about the future track!

Edited by Visva_VeeCha - 22 December 2011 at 6:39am

Go to top