Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
Phew finally ... atleast SOME talk between these silent soldiers!
Eventhough MU is not cleared yet... hope this stage is set!

I was feeling both : Angry @Navya for being such an ignorant dudette & pity for her, the way her fiance was making tamasha at workparty!

same for Anant: was Angry @ him for behaving in this manner -total wasted J jerk- (he beat Rama in this- Officially now) .. and was feeling very sad for him: all his fears & frustrations were valid! N doesnot give him priority! For that matter: no one in his family does! Atleast N should do that! High time!

Me too: want my Navya+Anant back๐Ÿ˜ญ! ๐Ÿ˜

somewhat Satisfied fangirl: as the story took one babystep towards clearing MU. -- Just hope the steps continue: & it gets solved in valid manner.*hope, pray, love*

Musings & what nows:
- DIlbar mere is my classic favorite topper: Though SS did good acting as drunk postteen(OR immature adult) -- I had creeps the way cv's /directors/dance director massacared that song -- aiyyyaiyai๐Ÿ˜ก
- What next with Police now? - will Ranbir to the rescue reach on time? and save the situation? Or will Amar intervene again?
- How N will face his collegues & bosses tomorrow?
-Before that maha question is : what will happen with family sides?

-I want CVs to handle this with very fine precision:(why I still hope? don't know , but need to: kids are getting weird meanings of these situations -- yesterdays bashing of Amar proves that! they donot get it)

Here is what I ranted earlier :

What moral does this track change hoopla is setting?!:
- that it is not a good idea for a woman to work?
- that one cannot manage work& personallife both?
- that falling in love is a crime/ mistake: as you cannot balance, and sustain yr relationship?
- that young adults are OK enough to get married, but not mature enough to go out for corporate or for that matter any other parties?!?!
-that an educated thinking girl is a menace for family: as she doesnot balance her both priorities?
-that ignoring an issue is a best way to solve it?

add on ledijlog, I am again hoping for some better outcome: tomorrow will tell - where we are heading!

BTw, has BabaR broken his maunvrat yet? Or we need to sing :Baba mere, kab tak hamein , aise he tadpaogeeey??๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nams100

Aisa kya?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Gimme the link!
๐Ÿคฃ Geez: Or was it that Production house now uses all supporting staffs cloths for characters๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... saving strategies you see!
@ Shilpu ... hope we get a dairy entry from you today ... 

Anybody opening a new adda today... lagta hai aaj sabke khushi ke mare man shant ho gaya hai... otherwise they are ranting & ranting & ranting...
Originally posted by renukasharma

@ Shilpu ... hope we get a dairy entry from you today ...

Anybody opening a new adda today... lagta hai aaj sabke khushi ke mare man shant ho gaya hai... otherwise they are ranting & ranting & ranting...

Our past experiences have taught us that the more we rant, the better epis we get!๐Ÿ˜†Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by nams100

Our past experiences have taught us that the more we rant, the better epis we get!๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@Shaina..beautiful take hun!๐Ÿค—...I have all the questions and queries you pointed out...please lets hope the answer to all is a big NO and the CVs show some sensibility...like you said, hope, pray, love:)

Donno abt babaR but this episode surely broke my maun vrat!-hehe so here I go with my 2 cents!

-I was wondering how they can end this retro party without making A dance when Amar sir got to do the dhinchak dance!!! and I must say like you all I was disappointed on many accounts...
firstly beautiful song was butchered, then SS doing Mithun steps on a song that is from waaay before his time, and how abruptly the song started and ended...felt totally forced!

-Moving on...was it just me or was it weird that N did nothing to stop A from falling on the road..she seemed more busy talking to R than actually hold the drunken fool!

-Like Shaina, I felt bad and annoyed with both of them...but was nice to see CVs showing some maturity...signs of future tracks?:)

-Liked the hug...saw hints of passion which have been totally absent!

-I liked the converstaion, yes, it did not clear the MUs, and speaking of which..how can N be sooo oblivious to A's insecurities abt Amar sir??? why is she hell bent on driving the nail into the coffin?? I hope this is the end of her Amar sir jaap in front of A!

-Anant seems more in tune with his emotions, no matter how silly his jealousies and insecurities, than Navya! I can't believe I am saying this, but its not fair that Navya gets away every time coz of her tears-I mean she sub-consciously steered the entire focus on herself when she started crying, rather than understanding A's feelings!! which brings back to the point of MUs being not cleared!

Chalo shubh aarambh toh ho gayaa.phew!!

-Like Shaina, I am not liking it one bit  the kind of message CVs are putting out...I hope we see some change to this real soon!

Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
@nams n neelu- me 2 in ur league 4 luving 2day's  epi.I 4 1 cmpltly luvd it.As far as butchering da luvly "Dilbar mere..",well I hate 2 differ gyz. A was not in his senses n so da dance,bt did u gyz see his xpressions wen he was on his knees infnt of N?I thot dat it was jst awesm,luv,frustration,insecurities all in 1 . I toh jst luvd dat part.As for da MU,acc. 2 me it is over coz A was insecure n he says dat 2 N (xcept 4 not taking da name of AS)n den her"tum meri zindagi ho",was smthing he wanted 2 hear n hearing it all his fears hv gone wid da wind. I personally feel dat not taking AS'name was a gud thing coz N cmpltly trusts A n she in her wildest dreams cannot think dat A cn b insecure coz of anthr guy,n knowing it wud b like a nail in da coffin.Now dat A has bn assured of wat his status is in N's life,his insecurities hv ended n wat else remains will b sorted out 1ce he is sober n am sure he'll deffo feel sorry 4 his behaviour n apologise n evrything will b cleared. Gyz,its vry hard 4 da male species 2 trust n luv at da sametime,v gals,like N said,trust n den luv,so 4 us 2 think dat my guy cud b insecure coz of sm1 am comfortable wid,dsnt enter our minds,so its not a big deal n v dnt tend 2 see da prob der n dats wat happened wid N.So da moral of da story so far is keep telling ur guy dat"baby,u r da light of my life",n he'll b happy 4evr.
Lovely take Shaina and Soumya...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I liked the episode too...though things are still not crystal clear between these two..but still I liked the way N put some faith in A by saying "tum meri zindagi ho"...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BTW, I am not hoping for any more talks from either of them...I think CVs have wrapped up the MUs for the time being..
I think more than A being jealous , they wanted to show that lack of time and attention can lead to MUs between a couple which is what A mentioned today.He had his insecurities regarding N's unconditional love for him, which N kind of put to rest ...so I think this MU track is  goner for now...๐Ÿ˜•

And both SS2 played their part well today...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

But agree, that CVs are still a confused lot as to how and what message they are portraying ..

I read somewhere on this forum a couple of days ago, someone said "I agree to A's drinking at the party..He is hurt" ..Now, this is where CVs have gone totally wrong..Young minds are reacting to this whole scenario in a very very disconcerting way!!I hope CVs plan to show the consequences of such irresponsible behaviour on A's part..

PS...I love "dilbar mere" and have been humming it since evening๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Oh! so I am late with the new adda everyone has given own takes. Going to read now.
And here is the new adda for u all
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2521453
@Soumya, Nidhi: Lovely concerns & takes :)

Soumya: I was actually feeling ASR wt*  at  N did nothing to stop A from falling on the road..she seemed more busy talking to R than actually hold the drunken fool!
And you are so right: N's tears steer away the whole discussion!
and that is what I am hoping will  be covered next!- How? ๐Ÿค”..somehow!

Nidhi :I loved 'tum meri zindgi ho ' bit too ...
and hope this exactly what CVs are trying to show:
I think more than A being jealous , they wanted to show that lack of time and attention can lead to MUs between a couple which is what A mentioned today.He had his insecurities regarding N's unconditional love for him, which N kind of put rest to...so I think this MU track is a gonner now...๐Ÿ˜•
Still expect some closure - assurance on J & Mu end. Show it in terms of Ranbir talking abt it or any other way! But please show it!

Okie behno.. me getting back to work ... but will peep in between!