Bas! Ab Aur Nahi Dekha Jaata! - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilunavya

Totally. She had so many chances to do so. This shows how much she loves him or that she is dumb

Hey Isha...🤗
Agreed N should have told him and it is her fault to begin with, but I think A does not deserve any sympathy. I mean cmon you are around professional people at your fiancee's party, act decent for go sake. He first needs to get a grip on his own insecurities. Everything was ok until he saw Amar and N dancing! Just my opinion...
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
A tells N that he has lost the old college days and his old N, his Navya of college days. Now they are always surrounded by people and they are always busy with thire work etc.. they have no tim efor each other. And finally A says that to him it appears that now there is   no need or importance of Anant in N s life. N stares at him and finally sas that he  himself is her LIFE!!!
N says ILU to A, A reciprocates and they hug! Policewala comes and knocks at the window and asks what they are upto, they think its Ranbir and A says PYAR!!! They look at the window and realise...
he forgot everything again seeing her crying MU still prevails
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

anant,with u on this one...humain bhi hamari purani navya chahiye...Navya,the show!!😒

abe yaar!!precap nahin dikhaya!!!

Neelu mujhey to Navya hi nahi bulkey early collage days wala Anant chahiye ..abhi waley to duno hi 11th century keh born lagtey hain :|
NIce episode..esp the second half was very very nice..😃
A finally blurted out and N told A "tum meri zindagi ho"..was a cherry on the top...😊
And the hug etc...was very nice as well..looks quite genuine...
mrids...do hell with their ganga jamuna...I am least bothered...namakool kahin ke...why cant they just talk their MUs out man!!!
Though I'm not convinced with the way MUs have been cleared (or have they?)nevertheless, mere ko epi acha laga... Koi hai mera sath dene??😎 Or I'm the lone creature on this adda?😕
No precap

sorry internet connection very slow for me
Originally posted by appu_12

N tries to stop A from driving, A tries to start the car engine, but fails to do so, gets frustrated and then just breaks down on the steering. N feels ver upset seeing him in such a pathetic condition feels sadand dejected, admits her mistake of inviting A to the party, keep telling sorry and finally breaks down in a fit of tears!
A cannot see N s tears and starts feeling sorry too!
precap-both say ILU and hug, police mamu comes and knocks at the window!

Maybe they will talk in jail...wahan koi haddi nahi, koi loony nahi, koi meeta ma nahi...please talk now...😭
They cant even get noodles, golas there...best place to talk yaar..
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Preet078

Neelu devdass ne iske ilwa kuch bole about his insecurities and all ya nhi 😕
he said many things abt how they used to live and now she dont have time for him still amar matter is not cleared she just said tum meri zindagi ho i love u he forgot everything and hugged her