Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
omg   Soni, and Chiki  let the man be he wants to forget her they are making it so hard for him. soni and chiki need to really come to reality. and when they keep talking about manita in front of him it hurts him more then sacrificing her. let the man be. 

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 21 December 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

imdudeheadWhiteNights.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soni, and Chiki" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sexyheels

sexyheels

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
those two need to GET A LIFE, or get a BOY for THEMSELVES...

OR 

they need to get both the life AND the boy and STOP butting into other people's business i swear the way they act it seems like as if they are Manyta's life long friends arghhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
These two are good friends, but I wonder if Aakash and Manyata are good friends to them.  I've been meaning to make a post about this ...

There have been some points where I would have felt excluded or discarded when it came to Manyata's and Aakash's actions.  First, those two go out and tour the city, and then these two girls automatically start creating the bridal registry.  It was just a simple tour.  Despite all this, when Aakash offers the restobar pass to Manyata, it's like Soni and Chiki are not even standing there.  He could have atleast mentioned that they should come or make some apologetic statement that there was only one extra ticket.  At this point, we had no idea that Aakash liked Manyata and he didn't seem to make it look like a date at all.  Throughout this whole fiasco, Manyata did not even think about the good friends she lost .. doesn't she feel bad about not having them in her life, anymore?  If Aakash could become marriage material in a matter of a week, than Soni and Chiki should be her BFFs after that month or so.  I don't know, from what I can see, Soni and Chiki are also more concerned about Aakash and have not realized that Manyata's life has not stood still but is gradually changing.  The "chawl girl" will not be the same Moniya after even a week in Raj mahal .. especially since Moniya is accustomed to a lifestyle of assimilating to her surroundings.

WhiteNights.

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

I can understand, from their point of view, they are just trying to see Aakash happy. If he gets together with Manyata again, then he will be happy, and apparently, so will their friend

But ladies, the world isn't as uncomplicated at that.

The man is getting taunted left-right-centre for his TV appearences
And when he does come home, when he does get away from the taunts, he has those two on his back constantly saying 'Moniya this..' and 'Moniya that..'

Why don't they see that Manyata has been dragged into hididing by an imposter for 16 years of her life. She needs stability, she needs a family.
It is taking her some time to accept them as her family and she is being as childish as Soni and Chikki about the situation, but Manyata is starting to respect Komal and Rajmata atleast. Slow and steady wins the race.

Aakash has made his choice, so leave him alone about it!

Yuks

WhiteNights.moksha89

wisehigaholic

Goldie

wisehigaholic

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

I agree with you.

I can understand, from their point of view, they are just trying to see Aakash happy. If he gets together with Manyata again, then he will be happy, and apparently, so will their friend

But ladies, the world isn't as uncomplicated at that.

The man is getting taunted left-right-centre for his TV appearences
And when he does come home, when he does get away from the taunts, he has those two on his back constantly saying 'Moniya this..' and 'Moniya that..'

Why don't they see that Manyata has been dragged into hididing by an imposter for 16 years of her life. She needs stability, she needs a family.
It is taking her some time to accept them as her family and she is being as childish as Soni and Chikki about the situation, but Manyata is starting to respect Komal and Rajmata atleast. Slow and steady wins the race.

Aakash has made his choice, so leave him alone about it!

Yuks
i agree with you he himself wants to forget her but no one gives akash a break Angry

2Desi4Life

Goldie

2Desi4Life

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
The hate I feel towards those 2 girls is so great!!!... I hope somebody kills them in the show and trust me I won't even feel bad knowing that they did everything in good intention!!

smiley1000

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Chikki and Soni think the know everything.They simply can't get the face that relationship happen and then they breakoff! I mean he is so trying to let her go and move on and these two are there with their tacky anthem "Chawl wale dulhania le jayenge!" WHAT'S WRONG WITH DEK!!

smiley1000WhiteNights.

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
LOL
umm..at this point i feel that Soni and Chikki especially chikki is being a torture girl to Akash.
Its like the moment he sees her face he braces himself to the torture that is about to begin with the Monya Monya jaap.
Those two are really silly girls and rather immature.
I know that their intentions are good but come on! any half decent friend of yours would not like to remind things to you which  you are really trying to forget and the memories of which cause  you heartache.

P.S: have they forgotten that they were lattoo on him before Manyata came into their lives? I guess they are nagging him to this crazy extent so that he actually starts hating the mention of the name Monya and then one of them can have himLOL

wisehigaholic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.