Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is any one watchng it?? (Page 2)

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by krishdgr8

guys...i watched the serials in life ok...once...dnt know wat to do to time paass...seriously iam not bashing the channel...but hw come they replace such stupid serials with star one...STAR ONE serials all of them was too good..esp the romance and all its had a standard...u ppl shuld hve watched the new channal serials...seriously i was asking the channel walas why the hell they changed star one which had such a good reputation among youths...
i am from chennai i fought with my parents and got a seperate tv with whole hindi channel pacakage just to watch star one shows...now seriously dont know wat to do

They are really a bunch of fools...well there is a saying that when u have something in abundance u dont relaise the value of it..but later on u regret it...Big smile

Same is the case of STAR ONE...they didn'trespectourfeelingsand theimportanceof our show and our love and affection to it and ended it butwhenthey willrealize, it will be toolate...LOL

100% agree with u.they'l definitely regret it..abhi bhi time hai o hamare maaneet ko wapis lakar unka galti sudar sakthe hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneetlover1

@rabi5 and @aannapin-well said dears!we r nt gng to watch that life ok til we dnt get our maaneet and hum maaneet ko wapis lakar hi rahenge..
Aur ha aap logo ne dekha unlogo ka forums khali pada hai..isse saaf pata chaltha hai ki star1 sirf maaneetians ki wajah se chalti thi aur agar life ok ki life ok hona tho use maaneetians ki sath zaroorat hai..agar une maaneetians chahiye tho geet2 lana padega..haina..

kaun hoga jo aayega jab aise bore karne wale titles diye hai...jab itni mehnat kari channel revamp karne ke liye..aur itni gaaliyan khaayi...to atleast kuch attractive titles to rakhne chahiye the na...LOL

Par ab paagalon ki fauj ko kaun samjhaye...??? ROFL

-Mounika-

nafisa_kazi Goldie
nafisa_kazi
nafisa_kazi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
don't know abt others...but am not watching any show on the channel...
-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafisa_kazi

don't know abt others...but am not watching any show on the channel...

i guess no maneetian is watchng it..
sangeet23 Newbie
sangeet23
sangeet23

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

i hv nt watched the tv frm dat day...only net for looking into gurti related news...

my tv was colorful wid maneet bt nw its jst a box 4 me...vry confused abt wat to do?

Cry

-Mounika-

sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i hate life ok and wont watch until my geet comesThumbs Up

-Mounika-

anisaf Senior Member
anisaf
anisaf

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I actually flicked through at 9.30pm just to see what had replaced GHSP and after 5mins i nearly fell asleep!! Same saas bahu crap!!
Starone will regret taking GHSP off air and from now on I will never switch on Life OK until they make our lives OK by bringing back Geet!!

-Mounika-

_nandy_ IF-Rockerz
_nandy_
_nandy_

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
i have not seen even a single scene but my frd said tat its boring

-Mounika-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index