Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm watching it :) I only watch one drama which is 'Dil se dua' because of Karanvir and I am loving him and the show. Did I commit a crime? Am I suddenly no longer a Maanetian? You guys seriously make it sound like a sin to watch a show. It's more like fans are boycotting for us to sit at a random corner and sing 'Mahi' all of our lives. We loved Geet too. Similarly, I loved KYPH and Prem & Mukti. When the show ended, I simply youtubed old episodes in remembrance of them. I'm doing the same for Geet. Watching old episodes and falling in love with the leads all over again.

But that does not mean we are not permitted to start watching other dramas. So stop making it look like it's a crime to enjoy watching a different channel.

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Boycotting the Channel will help u ? ! Reallly ? !! im a maneet fan n will always be 1 !! buh Accept it !! the show had to end !! there was nothin to Show !!! would u like a happy ending (which we got ) or useless drag ? !! Star one was useless accept it !! there was no use of the channel !! 

i dont get it why u guys r being so Rude towards the new channel !! 

babes Boycot the channel for all we care !! as for now the Shows of tht Channel r amazin n have a High number of fans Awready ! i dont think this will help u to make tht channel a flop ! which is a hit already ;) 

---

just cuz im watchin the channel ! I dont Love Maneet? !!! 

people Who think this need to get a life !! esp thm who make REEL people their Life πŸ˜• !! I feel Bad for u guys πŸ˜• 

Get welll Soon :( 

kidneybeen1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
never.never                 ...
Cutee999 thumbnail
just want to say 1 thing 2 that channel... GO TO HELL...
aditi_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
there z no way i wud watch that channel as wenever i see the logo i remember that this is wat took our MAANEET away from us... if they by chance bring our gurti back in ghsp season 2 only den i will watch that channel...
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜†it say NO to LIfe ok from me..and to all other channels...simply cause no other show/actor appeal to me...though i do sometimes watch some of the other shows (with an exception of one show- which no matter what-, i will never watch) which has a high point or something interesting going on (balika vadhu is an example as of now), and then once they go back to their normal rona dhana i also say tata bye bye
but thats that...

so i just watch geet's old episodes, some american shows and movies...
i have almost tayagofyed t.v...πŸ˜†
Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
bigj66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO way i am not watching  life is ok.Realy i dont know what  shows are running in this channel,and i never ever watch this channel without GEET orGURTI,