lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am not sure if it is me but I find nina gupta in role of nandini madam very biased. All she preaches to Jassi is go away from Armaan as he has hurt you but no speech or wisdom words for "I will leave you at the altar purab".

He is made out to be the best guy. I think a woman can forgive her failed love but how can she forgive the person who left her at the time of marriage and that too without even coming face to face, hurt her all family............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
yeah, i agree with you, lovanika! nandini maam has always been very biased when it comes to armaan and purab.. she has always sided w/ purab..😕 Edited by shiverz - 19 years ago
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovanika

I am not sure if it is me but I find nina gupta in role of nandini madam very biased. All she preaches to Jassi is go away from Armaan as he has hurt you but no speech or wisdom words for "I will leave you at the altar purab".

He is made out to be the best guy. I think a woman can forgive her failed love but how can she forgive the person who left her at the time of marriage and that too without even coming face to face, hurt her all family............

i agree with that part but wat if the person u loved so much betrayed u n used u for his own selfish reasons, a person who always made fun of ur looks behind ur back....i know that now armaan really loves jassi but she doesnt know that n as far as purab goes i know wat he did was not rite but he did it for jassi 'coz he understood that jassi always loved armaan 

lub_u thumbnail
thats because purab is nandini's old time buddy. they have known each other for so long.as for armaan, nandini was just working there at gm. she doesn't know him that well as she knows purab.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Moreover she always knew Armaan as the playboy so she can be forgiven for being more angry with Armaan for using a gullible girl like Jassi for his own selfish ends. Besides she still hasn't gotten to see the changed Armaan .she heard Purab's side of the story too. Remember how she used to ask Purab to stay away from Jassi ? So initiallyshe was not happy with Purab's persuance either.

I think having taken Jassi under her wing she feels protective about Jassi and Purab,all said and done, is a nice guy. In her position,it would only be human to side with Purab.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
Piscean thumbnail

I agree with Minnie here! Nandini is only seeing what is shown to her (just like Purab).....if Nandini had seen Armaan's love for Jassi then she would've sided with him but all she saw was the hurt and pain that Jassi went through because of Armaan and hence she doesn't side with him. We all forget that we, the viewers, Mallika, Raj, Aryan and Armaan's parents are the only ones really who were told explicitly by Armaan that he's in love with Jassi. Everyone else who don't support him (Nandu excepted...who was also told but didn't believe) are so because they don't know of Armaan's love for her.

And in Nandini's point of view...she's heard Purab's story and seen the sincere love he has for Jassi so it's obvious she's going to side him when she feels that all Armaan would do is hurt Jassi. When Armaan comes out with it finally (in some newspaper or tv station) then the entire world will know and side with him.....not to worry....that's gonna happen soon and Purab will be left all for me! 😃

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Very nicely put picean. Very true,we the viewers have the priviledge of knowing about what Armaan feels.Jassi,Nandini and Purab don't.
shiverz thumbnail

Yes, all of you are very right!👏👏

Nandini's bias towards Purab is definitely justifiable..

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How come Nandini is not angry with Purab for leaving Jassi before the engagement. Agreed she wants Jassi to go away from Armaan as he hurt her, did Nandini really buy Purab's story that he left because......... wait, Purab has not given a story yet, has he ? I will believe Nandini to be more gullible than Jassi if she believes Purab left Jassi on the day of the engagement because she loves Armaan, this excuse really unbelievable.
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Piscean

I agree with Minnie here! Nandini is only seeing what is shown to her (just like Purab).....if Nandini had seen Armaan's love for Jassi then she would've sided with him but all she saw was the hurt and pain that Jassi went through because of Armaan and hence she doesn't side with him. We all forget that we, the viewers, Mallika, Raj, Aryan and Armaan's parents are the only ones really who were told explicitly by Armaan that he's in love with Jassi. Everyone else who don't support him (Nandu excepted...who was also told but didn't believe) are so because they don't know of Armaan's love for her.

And in Nandini's point of view...she's heard Purab's story and seen the sincere love he has for Jassi so it's obvious she's going to side him when she feels that all Armaan would do is hurt Jassi. When Armaan comes out with it finally (in some newspaper or tv station) then the entire world will know and side with him.....not to worry....that's gonna happen soon and Purab will be left all for me! 😃

very well said! 👏