Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

When will Khushi love Arnav? (Page 3)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by geetmaanluv

Not so for me and many others.  Believe it or not, we can see beyond the biceps and drool.LOL

This is not about ASR.  This is about how Khushi, who you are saying was in love with diwali, is able to turn it off and not even think about it, shed more tears for breaking up with Shyam and act like he has absolutely no connection with her, after she pauses at his door to give him the present and looks sad praying for ASR and La engagement.  What is going on with her emotionally??  There has been no dialogue.  And what there has been has been about Shyam.  Yuck.

i see ur point... 

but i think khushi like anjali believes in the traditions and their significance. she never loved shyam but got engaged to him as her elders commanded. she also didnt allow arnav to physically come close. she didnt let him put the ring on her finger... backed up when he was trying to touch her in the bridal store even when she was in pain he only held his arm last time she went an hugged him. she kept away bec she and he were engaged to another... like anjali she believes that the sanctity of relationships have precedence of duty over emotions. she was ready to commit to shyam and accept him as husband despite the fact she didnt love him bec that is what ur supposed to do. so she stopped showing her "love" to arnav bec she considers it wrong. that is y she is upset with arnav and doesn't get his breakup...

arnav is more modern of thought he does what he wants he doesn't believe in continuing a relationship out of tradition, duty or society. he never succumbs to family pressure and does what he wants unlike khushi who broke down an gave into bua and her mother demands. arnav wasn't happy so he and la decided to end it. it is difficult for traditional indians to see this point of view as that reason is not good enough to break a relationship. anjali as come around to arnav and so will khushi.

i think kushi an arnav have diffrent mind sets abt commitment. khushi has said many times that marriage is a commitment not only of love but one for society. so it makes sense that being betrayed by someone she was engaged too brings her more pain than her love/ attraction being reject by asr. and y she blames arnav for la... he brought shame to her and her family in the eyes of indian society

its her blind faith like anjali in such traditions that has kept her from telling shyams truth to anjali. 
she fears the break of anjali's marriage and her sisters engagement. bec to her that is almost as horrible as shyams truth...
 and this will be where arnav will completely disagree with her in the future and will be mad at her...

so that is where i think khushi emotional motivations are at... for small town traditional girl that continuation/preservation of relationships is more important than ur personal feelings... unlike asr individualistic nature that makes him do whats right for him ... he wasn't afraid of the consequences of his and la's breakup as it was the right thing for him and la.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
I do not want them to confess to each other so early..
But , I want them to understand their own feelings for the other.
Arnav has already realized , so I am not getting what else he has to understand by feeling jealous  unless the urgency to confess arises.

Edited by sunaina02 - 21 December 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Honestly I am clueless. Switched Off my prediction button and trying to be patient.
Well I also don't want confession . I am OK and very happy after Arnie became single for the first time. Very happy actually. Now I am enjoying IPK and waiting eagerly for that cocktail party track. I feel this party is going to be Extra special. Let's see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I do not want them to confess to each other so early..
But , I want them to understand their own feelings for the other.
Arnav has already realized , so I am not getting what else he has to understand by feeling jealous  unless the urgency to confess arises.

@red i think thats what CVs are upto .  he will be pushed to confess but  shyam truth will be revealed so that he will go back to kadoos mode but he cant as he loves her
he hurts and her gets hurt too.
currently  IPK is about Arnavs love for kushi and not kushi once arhi marriage happens in hurry
i think they will concentrate on kushis love for arnav .

are you saying that kushi has to jump that arnav is free and has broken with blah
thats not going to happen immediately. that will kill kushis character.
she blames him for breaking blahs heart and rightly so.  though she may not
say anything but she will try to keep away from him making external element
like NK or shyam work on keeping arhi together

But i also understand as sush put in her post
Arnav expects kushi to understand his love for her but guy does not do anything how will she know .   he just loves her  nothing to be said or heard. he expects her to hear his heart beating
kushi all the time Embarrassed

maris08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
My POV is KKG seems to send mixed signals regrding ASR; be it her reactions to his words or physical touch.. Wonder deep in her heart, what category she has listed her emotions towards Arnav?  Until then ,I too cant help jumping up and down and banging my head in irritaion for the forthcoming jealousy track.. BTW for whose benefit is it going to be? Have the CVs really got their addled brains sorted out??
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

yup pata nahin khsushi kii feelings kahaan udd gayiLOLnow she is so heartbroken abt her engagement being called off with shyamOuchajeeb hain

pata nahin cvs khushsi ke character ke saath passing the parcel kyun khel rahe hain
atleast ars character has been consistent , he still goes gaga on khushi
Chinu5 Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i think khushi  was in love during diwali... butr asr crushed her heart completely... i think asr is so hot we forget what he actually said from his mouth. arnav has told her she is nothing to him, means nothing to him etc etc. told i felt like khushi is back to the girl who has a CRUSH. they way she was panicking, fidgeting with the towel, acting nervous. he is so authoritative... anyone would panic and be nervous around him. 

i think kushi's acts up bec she is in denial abt the pain in her life...  she said it today to payal i dont want to think abt or talk abt shyam. so she is concentrating on the good... payash. arnav on the other hand is melancholic  by nature and deals with pain head on. he was talking abt la and khushi had nothing to say on the topic she doesn't like talking abt sad/neg things.

as for the new entry we dont know if it going to be jealousy. think he will be cupid and help them realize they LOVE each other. bec anjali is too busy doing pooja's and payash are lost in each other. while are dear arhi have one thing in common they are both stubborn...
 I completely agree with you expecting Khusi to fall in love with ASR is not fair  what ever happened after Diwali ..She has no idea about his feelings for her and also she is going through a lot  she has lost faith ...broken relationship be it ASR after Diwali (emotional one ) be it with Shyam (the official engagement) 
There is a competition coming for ASr going be tough battle for ASR to win this girl  ...

Go to top