I am liking this guy Rishi

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am starting to like this character Rishi. Without any comparisons with who Rati had been paired with in the past, I think Indira and Rishi do make a good pair.

And his dialogues are good and getting better too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeh he was good just ppl failed to see him for what he is
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think u both are absolutely correct...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good u like him, he does need fans ðŸ˜³ , majority of fans are not able to digest his facial expression n he looks blank n faded infront of Indira Sharma,Show will survive due to Indira n Hitlergiri not Rishi Kumar n his cynical smile😆 need to know mystry of Rishi/RickyEdited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ya liked him,want to knw ke uske mystery akhir hain kya??

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
he is okay. And since macau he has become a little more bearable for both Indira and us simultaneously...lets see what they have in store for him and us
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi..i am new to forum but saw hitler didi from the start.. i also didn't like rishi/sumit much in the start but now i feel he (rishi/sumit) is improving.. i dnt want commet on macau track but i think since the marriage sequence the couple is looking adorable..😊...i liked him in the yesterday's episode..but i hope he behaves in a mature way  now.. Edited by taniyamiths - 12 years ago
myrarati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
yap is going more cute dau by day ...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingzzz

If u don't like it's your choice but plz dont make fun  of him because others do like him and I know u r mayur fan so it this is expected frm your posts plz stop makin fun if u don't like sumit

nope i m not only mayur fan , i m true fan of good actors who bring magic onscreen but rishikumar experimental characters has failed to achive that ðŸ˜†.. i m talking about rishi not sumit  people r bearing him because of RP😃
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Kingzz

it good people r liking him , but tv trp is not liking him, even ph , illa bedi , r getting worried about TRP now n they expermiented macau trak but it did fail to bring TRP because whnever they show rishi , show does see trp dip😕 hope PH will show real essence of the show that is HD n her hitlergiri 

I can bear him bewcause i watch this show for RP , no body hates Sumit but they r fedup with cvs experimenting rishi character n rishi failed to deliver also.

Most of IF members watches this show online but real fans r at home who watches the show at home n bring trp to make the show hit based on the good storyline, hd was running due to good storyline but cvs r confused about Rishi

@Pratamesh ...its obvious , why to be ignorant whenver cvs give footage to rishi trp dipped😆 HD is about Indira n we need to see Indiras Struggle not Rishi Nonsense..story is getting weaker because they r experimenting rishi character bcs cvs took uturn now n started showing him mature😆 
Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago