India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

hmmm...

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
so are cvs kidding me omg such a slow paced episode nothing new same komal same tanshi uff no change plus no one doing effort to change anythingOuchtell me one reason why we will see gh scenes pleaseConfused

and kriya what r they doing i am mum too but i do not talk all the time about our kid with hubby we have our own talks too prats seems to b obsessed with samar and above all its not her child

in initial epis after leap i saw prats very clear about samar being kesar child and she has to return him to kesar but now her obsession is worrying me

what kiya thought about there own child
?

where meera track heading as with the recent article one thing forsure and i am glad cvs showed it that meera is obsessed lover and not normal hmm whats instore for kriya will they fight with meera together?

i am thinking that pratswill accompany krishna in race and there she will meet meera as friends and introduce k to meera and k will be all shocked that prats knew her hmm

as for performances all did wonderful job b it poojaarhaan anupamji meneka jaswant and eklavya and i am feeling bad as cvs r wasting such brilliant talentCry

with kriya track we dont meant thayt wewant asad track always cvs trust me there r happy moments in such young couples life Sleepy

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life Tongueso b happyBig smilelets face it together

Edited by telstra - 21 December 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Vikram-fan18270fansArhaan-da-bestidreeskhan123Elvira22-BugsBunny-ArjaforeverEden_luvsKriyaMiss_Randoma_umaCrAzYREDbabithajdhakarnHamiSkyAnondo.RCaped_CrusaderMuskaan92riyya6

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Nazia, its easy to say dear... but everyday we hv ben fooled by CV's , Wht the hell they r doing insid their BR... not even a touch... Stupids, not able to tolerate da... but still sticking ... its really bitter... n i am not able to like anyother shows n hv a bond like this... So its irritating me more...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_Arja18270fansAnondo.Rdhakarnriyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Nazia, its easy to say dear... but everyday we hv ben fooled by CV's , Wht the hell they r doing insid their BR... not even a touch... Stupids, not able to tolerate da... but still sticking ... its really bitter... n i am not able to like anyother shows n hv a bond like this... So its irritating me more...

oh i am not at all looking for a hot sizziling kriya scene here i am missing there normal regular talks as hubby wifeyOuchi dont want kriya scene i want a track of kriya and that too meaningfull and u know i am actually scared of seeing one scene today and then a pause for months

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriya_Arjaa_umaMiss_RandomAnondo.Rdhakarnriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
u said it all... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomAnondo.R

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Clapping Hands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomAnondo.Rriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

so are cvs kidding me omg such a slow paced episode nothing new same komal same tanshi uff no change plus no one doing effort to change anythingOuchtell me one reason why we will see gh scenes pleaseConfused

and kriya what r they doing i am mum too but i do not talk all the time about our kid with hubby we have our own talks too prats seems to b obsessed with samar and above all its not her child- cv is trying to show distance betweeen kriya i guess,

in initial epis after leap i saw prats very clear about samar being kesar child and she has to return him to kesar but now her obsession is worrying me

what kiya thought about there own child
?

where meera track heading as with the recent article one thing forsure and i am glad cvs showed it that meera is obsessed lover and not normal hmm whats instore for kriya will they fight with meera together?

i am thinking that pratswill accompany krishna in race and there she will meet meera as friends and introduce k to meera and k will be all shocked that prats knew her hmm

as for performances all did wonderful job b it poojaarhaan anupamji meneka jaswant and eklavya and i am feeling bad as cvs r wasting such brilliant talentCry

with kriya track we dont meant thayt wewant asad track always cvs trust me there r happy moments in such young couples life Sleepy

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life Tongueso b happyBig smilelets face it together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Random

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hey!Tongue
it was a slow paced epi bt we cnt expect CV's 2 give fast epis everytime na...b4 leap wen d epis were faced paced we din't like it n nw wen they r goin slow we still hav d same opinion...i think its gud dat they r balancing d pace of each epi...like c Samar's kidnap track gt over in 2 days...sme way i think even Menaka's ouster frm Tn will get ova soon...i knw its hell annoyin 2 first tolerate a bad week wid gh scenes n then next week no concentration on KriYa bt we shud look at d brighter side dat atleast aft all dis we'll get a gud KriYa trackBig smile
gh scenes hav always been repetetive...first Komarsh used 2 fight(in d beginning) n nw sum1 else...tanmay seems like a chamelion changing his colours day in n day out...he doesnt seem 2 hav a nose...n as i said b4 he is a coward...
Cumin 2 KriYa i completely agree wid u they shud atleast show them talking aft a whole days work...jus cut down dnw on gh scenes or fr dat matter dnt show us gh scenes...they wnt die without screenspace...
i dnt think Pratz is gettin obsessive bout Samar its jus dat she has gone thru a lot during d whole day n nw she jus wants Samar wid her so dat shez content...
KriYa baby 4 nw is on hold...coz alott more things r gonna pop up in d future...lets see hw KriYa tackle Meera properlyTongue
I too think Pratz will accompany Krish 2 d raceTongue...well m quite excited 2 c a bike race on MKAP...lets c if Pratz meets Meera or nt...
As 4 performances yuppo ever1 duin a fab job(the Thakurs onli)

on a positive note with looks of it kriya major track coming soon so lets keep our fingers crossed trps will be up and down major thing we r together plus ups and downs is very normal in any serial life Tongueso b happyBig smilelets face it togetherClapClapClapClap...we will surely face it 2gether like we did b4Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomAnondo.Rdhakarn

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
well said lets cross the fingers...lets wait n watch..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_RandomAnondo.R

Go to top