Users

Frequent Posters

tanya_kapur thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
please count me in..
sharib rokzzzzzzzzzzzz
jeet9898 thumbnail
hey plz do one thing plz post ur request to all aother section like u didi eaRLY and put it on saat phere discssion forum too i m so busy so i would not bve able to do so plz u and other member have to take this responsibility and plz go to yahoo chat room from there go to india than rajsthan and then jaipur chat room plz go and request them to vote and if u can give them som of theire songs link so they can listen and plz encoureage onlinbe voting becouse thay have lots of forigner fans and i think we r not using internet votes our fullest so plz everyone who can help plz help meanwhile i m on my office but i m giving thne my voter by landline,internate and sms plz do sadaf u have to do this bye plz every one keep voting voting line is open till final so keep votiong and sadaf plz post this that voting line is open till final so plz keet voting
sweetandsour thumbnail
PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BS FANS LIST

THANKS
~Nikki thumbnail
Im totally in. plz count me in.
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add me to the Fan Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a BIG fan of Sharib and Banjotsna!!!!!! I was soooooooooo sad to see them not win and sooo sad to see Sharib cry like that!! But I am pretty sure that ua won ONLY by COMPLETE CHEATING!!!
adieus50 thumbnail

Sharib is the best singer in Sa Re Ga Ma and he deserved to win in EK Main Aur EK Tu. Gajendarji has cheated. How is it possible that in the last week UA wins when all along BS was leading. Why didnt he give the vote statistics for the last week? Where were the percentage of votes? Gajendarji has been paid to make UA the winner.

But in the eyes of the whole world Sharib is the true winner.

Shame on you Gajji 😭

A fan from Dubai who is also a singer!

Edited by adieus50 - 17 years ago
lilyrosey thumbnail
hi, could u plz add me to the fan club, i'm a huge fan of sharib, i love sharib - he has such a sweet voice, inshallah he'll succeed 😳
filmi_chick99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanu-prince

25:aanu-prince

26:filmi_chick99

sheejk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akon_Jeezy

Hey guys if u want 2 be in the Fan Club tell  me and ill add u on

The list
1:akon_jeezy (meπŸ˜›)
2: wagma
3:hpms
4:red rose!
5:diaz
6:nicegirl_good
7:vinit_fan
8:vinit_rocks
9:sumnyc
10:bluemangos
11:annwesha
12:aashiq2005
13:Shantibai(πŸ˜†)
14:hashimisthebest
15:Jaadoogar
16:apux
17:shafaq92
18:anishaa
19:bddoll
20:SuperGirl126301
21:~divya~
22:Keerin_jay
23:meera_005
24:indrojaal

CAN U INCLUDE ME PLZ
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, i agree totally sharib and banjo deserved the title more then aish and ujiani--- actually in some points i relaised that ujiani voice didnt match the song, the song was playing and then she spoke in the mike...i realsied this with the rightt here right now song, the voice at the back went right here right now and then she said it! (you get what i mean?)