Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@sush
though khushi's silly with her crazy antics, i too love her and don't want her to change like majority of da forum wants. her weird stupid ways gets her closer to ASR in a extremely weird way

you complain about like button doll and im here looking for a love button β˜ΊοΈ

@partner
jeez i really hope things don't turn out to be just like you have predicted. but im pretty excited about this NRI dude cuz im all in to see da green side of arnie boy

@somz
maybe i should get my niece to watch da show and teach her some khushi antics cuz my niece is too good; prim & proper right now πŸ€£
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sush - I promise , last one

@ Nadzy - Even I m want 2 c Arnie going green...And I definitely do not want my prediction 2 come true...
And like u...I m excited, cos I m hoping this funny track will not b a let down
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
*work calling nadz*

sorry ladies me gotta bounce back to office work warna my boss will shoot me down. buh bye love you all πŸ€—
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aaah.. another positive post.. loved it muaahπŸ€—

loved ur analysis!!

for me best part was "ab ghar chalein", it was said in so much confidence as if RM was their house πŸ˜³
bikerider thumbnail
@ sush  nice song would love to see this on arhi vm
exactly my thoughts sush you have put it so well.
kushi is jhalli  and  ODB loves her for that right.
yeah  he did say that and exactly the same thought crossed my mind too πŸ˜‰ 
its is thoda sa pyar hua hai bahut hai baqui 😍
i never thought this will suit on any other couple
( i loved it playing on suka my first fav couple)
IPK is romantic comedy with loads of passion in arhi i think even
CVs would have thought that ARhi sarun chemistry would sizzle  so much

i am willing to enjoy the comedy and even fine with shyam if
all his stupids things end up brining  or keeping arhi together
there will be heart ache but pyar has 50% heartache na .
like it that CVs have brought in shyam for keeping Kushi
at RM but i wonder why not payal πŸ€”
logics and CVs do not gell well

haha even i had difficulty reading rakrakhav so i will go with
ASR i had to actually pause and see what the name .
and i also agree with you that  she knowing to change the tyre
and make him give that book , hmm CVs are upto something
but what sigh i am not going to dwell on it
if CVS want they will show 😈

but i was hoping that with that handwriting and hind
ASR bulb with lit up for plants stuff i guess i ask for too much from CVS

though bath room drama was too fast and too small.
i am sure cvs will have many more of this to come πŸ˜†

i feel that kushi is kind of a girl who likes to forget about bad ASAP
a good night sleep will make her happy and good to go.

i agree with you  she always ends up surprising Arnav and
he ends up falling in love with her some more

i liked it when he said if you are done with towel ghar chalo
as if she has come to maika and he rushed to take her back
home as he was missing her and ofcourse he may not
agree but we know its true πŸ˜‰

@spsharmila  you observation has the answers to your questions.
kushi is confused whenever she does that she likes to think him as rakshash so there it goes she is disturbed thats why the scream and running and then telling payal that she wont go with her LG
and forgetting the bad and then wearing dupatta πŸ˜† plain simple
ASR affects our ODG and now blah is not there so she is trying hard to stay away.  

@ratna nice points loved all of them
me to loved when Arnav told anjali that he was not saying no. and yes he was about to call kushi but anjali dropped in .
he so casually told about blah such a cutey couple arhi are na 😳

@nadz  yeah even i was floating in cloud with good OS for supporting but arhi cant have romance so fast in bath room dear
no chance

@shwets cheer up  its going to be silly comedy in loads with NK in the vision

@sharmi  yeah do not even think about taking a break

sorry for long post guys
me liked the epi as it had no  baggage attached to it.

and i know verywell that CVs are good at teasing us with ARhi precap

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush!

Trust you to give a positive twist to the epi!πŸ€— I can understand after the intense past week..they cannot jump into passion immediately..so they brought in humour. I think it will continue for few more epis with NK entry! The only thing I didnt like was her pitter-patter..but as spsharmila explained
her OTT must have spelt from her being flustered when she saw Arnav.. Kushi is still very upset with ASR ..gone back to calling him Rakshas..she has not forgiven him for breaking her friends heart..she was more forgiving when he did the same to her..thats her totally selfless!πŸ‘ I loved the way how she was angry at him at the first instant ..she feels totally at herself when she is with him.

La's advice to Arnav..hope he gets what she meant and after his call to la he really felt relieved that he had finished that chapter even though he knew he hurt many on the way...so his immediate focus..KUSHIπŸ˜†..her gift😳. I loved the BG music there...what a giftπŸ‘...IF people are damn smart..many had predicted she would give him a car manual!πŸ‘

I also liked how Anjali was the understanding one...Arnav was so glad she understood him.
Payal-kushi scene was very good ...kushi in full form today...amazing how she is able to spring back to her cheerful self bring sunshine to everyone around her by her chirpiness inspite of going thorugh so much the past few days! Many were complaining about her amnesia traits...but what I feel was thats totally in her character. When we welcome the same traits when she so easily forgets and forgives ASR for what all he has done ..why not welcome them now...and this same characteristic of her will help her to stick on with ASR in future also. She believes in forgeting and forgiving and moving on. 

Anj-Shyam...the less said the better!

Sush! loved the song very apt for Arnav and ur bang on :

All he wishes is that she could understand how his heart beats for her...how he is ready to do really anything for her...(as long as it does not require him to say that he loves her)

Yes just dont ask him to spell the word LOVE!πŸ˜†

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very well said sush... khushi's jogging in place is as OTT as arnav shouting get out at her every time he has to tell her to get out of his car... but thats ok, itna to chalta hai

dont know why ppl are expecting a big declaration of love when khushi or arnav have not even admitted to themselves that they are in love... arnav would rather have all his teeth pulled out than admit that he has found his soul mate, every time we see his love it is without arnavs conscious thought... on their trip with the gundas, at diwali, when he is worried abt her bcos she broke down infront of him, when he questions her abt her engagement... they were all knee jerk reactions from arnav... his planned thoughts have been telling her she  had no influence on his life, the deal between akash and payal, convincing mami for the wedding... those are quintessential arnav 

khushi on the other hand, lives for others... she will not sit down to think abt what would make her happy, she knows he has an effect on her, the acidity and dhak dhak... but she doesnt know that when she catches him looking at her, that is because he cant help himself... she doesnt know his thought process behind it, the only time she was really disturbed was the near kiss at diwali but that feeling was promptly crushed by arnav... 

until one of them realises that they love each other... there will be no declarations...dont fast fwd the story, enjoy each moment...

dont know what the cvs are thinking of with the new entry, cant see arnav being jealous of someone like him... i m more thinking that arnav will try to make him and khushi a couple so that khushi can settle down and that too with akash;s cousin... this might make khushi realise that she doesnt want arnav to oush her off to someone else... lets wait and find out
hey sush nice post
if you go by the trend in ipk there are always filler episodes with sprinkles of comedy after a high dose of emotional drama for me the episode was not bad but also not good so somewhere in between
things i liked
I liked words of wisdom by la
i liked how khushi teases payal it reminds me of how i tease my sister 🀣and she will be like 😑.
finally anjali has stop irritating arnav related to la yayy lol
khushi's gift to arnav was epic ROFLno one will dare to give such a gift to asr exception khushi i guess she likes to irritate him ROFL
arnav expression's in gupta house i.e he was amused as well as had what the expression on his face ROFL.
khushi's dialogue phele what the what the kahenge fir get out bol denge ROFL.
things i didn't like
there was not need for jumping and screaming because it looked force and weird lol
shyamu and anjali scene

now coming to khushi character i agree with everyone that khushi needs to be mature and little more calm but if we can give arnav time remember how he was in starting but look now he has not changed completely but is much more calm so why not give time to khushi also and khushi's character has always been like this one moment she is emotional but next moment she is smiling because thats how she is but i do agree cv's do go overboard with her character sometimes specially jumping and all 😳 but she knows when to be serious eg yest when arnav was talking about la she was serious and not in jumping mode and people saying she need to learn so that she can be mrs raizada but does khushi know she is going to be mrs raizada that she will learn all the manners and qualification required to be raizada πŸ€” and i like her desipan and if i wanted khushi to be like la i would choose la but not khushi lol
but yes i agree with everyone she needs to be more mature but i am ready to give time just like we gave to arnav
done with my ranting lol

Edited by nb2011 - 12 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Liked the song sush.. and lovely post as usual.. :)

liked the way he said lets go home if playing with towel is over.. he notices every small action of hers... really he is ready to do anything for her just for her to understand that he loves her..poor soul!!
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great replies ya'll... still working on my opinion for work ...so can't make a long post...but quickly...

What is with the forum's feeling about Khushi needing to change to become more prim & proper? I read very few other posts...mainly due  to shortage on time...but one I read said...Khushi is improving because she is learning to speak English words...WHY THIS THINKING? What is wrong with speaking Hindi...OMG...we Indians should meet people in France who are so proud of their culture and don't take pride in copying others...There is nothing in Khushi's behavior that she should feel ashamed of...I like her just the way she is...πŸ˜ƒ

About Arnie feeling J...I don't think it is about that as much as he feeling possesive and being annoyed by her attention being diverted...Arnie wants to claim her 100% for himslef...I don't think he would want to share...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago