Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: My heart is a stereo!!!

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Big smileFirst fo all an acknowledgement...I stand corrected that it was indeed the Gupta house where the bathroom scene happened and not La's room that I was thinking of...So thank ou all who pointed it on my yesterdays post.Smile
Now coming to todays episode...I thoroughly ENJOYED it!!Big smileBig smileBig smile
Arhi are not only the most romantic and most intense couple ...they are the most funny couple as well...Whata combination...Khushi is such a can you not love her...My goodness...koi normal girl hoti to ASR would have been fully successful in pushing her away...with all his reasoning and decision making...but this can not even predict her forget about keeping her under control...LOLLOLLOLLOL
ASR ka to baja poora hi baj gaya hei...The whole bathroom scene was so funny...with Khushi in her full form trying to teach to behave withher would be husband...Pray tell does Khushi know all this? ASR has been giving her some practice to act like a tease...hasn't he? Then the entire comic timing with payal going away to receive the phone call ...Arnie not able to resist Khushi's calls...and walking in to listen to her...Then giving her the towel...It was HILARIOUS!!! The only thing I found OTT was Khushi jogging in her place...but I could ignore enjoy Arnie's expressions...and his are fully clothed...ROFLMay be he wished she was notWink At least the thought crossed his mind... 
The scene afterwords with him aksing her to 'come home' and she ko abhi koi datane ke liye chahiye iss liye humen le ja rahe hein...boy I tell you this Khushi is like a small kid that poor Arnie has no control over...LOLLOLLOL ...All he wishes is that she could understand how his heart beats for he is ready to do really anything for her...(as long as it does not require him to say that he loves her)...The whole La break up was because his heart just was not in the game any more once Khushi broke down crying in front of him that she was having trouble with her fiance and wouldn't share it with him.....all he can think about is her...what makes her sad...what she needs...what she is thinking about or what she is not thinking about (meaning having the presence of mind to pick up her dupatta...instead of the towel)...So I have a perfect song for him...His heart is a stereo that beats only for one and only Ms Khushi Kumari Gupta...All he wants is that she doesn't get mad at him and does not leave him... are Gym Class Heroes for you baby...with Stereo Hearts
"Stereo Hearts"
(feat. Adam Levine)

[Adam Levine:]
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-o-o-te
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

[Travie McCoy:]
Gym Class Heroes baby!
If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
I used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts

If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know we come and go like on the interstate

I think I finally found a note to make you understand  ( not yet)
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me)
Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find)
I take your head and hold it closer to mine
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind

As always would love your comments/ feedback...Big smile

Edited by MsUniverse - 21 December 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I loved Arnav's dialogue when he said "Towel se khelna ho gaya ho to ghar chalo...LOL yes i loved the episode..especially the last scene...khushi with towel around her neckLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Very well analyzed Sush...Clapliked the song tooWink

Edited by shybabe - 21 December 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Coming back to comment on the gift, Shyamu and the rest of the episode..

OK here goes...La's scene was very nice...her words to Arnie when she was is bigger than hate ASR...If you find it hold on to it...Awww...La, I hope you find as much love as you are able to giveSmile
For Arnie will have to be some one who can seedhofy the Khushi put itLOL...Although beechara aurkitna seedha hoga ab...bathroom mein towel  bhi de diya...mad bhi nahi hota...just totally mesmerized by a silly girl caled Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Who writes beautifully in Hindi...Arnie...can't read Hindi? Now come can do better than that...You were brought up in India weren't you...and not in a southern state or anything like that where you did not get expsoure to Hindi... ...perhaps the unusual title of the book was the reason...even Hindi speaking people don't use words such as Vahan ka Rakhrakhav...LOLLOLLOLLOL 
Ususually I am not much into symbolism etc...and I think the forum reads more signs into things than teh CVs...but changing a tyre does look symbolic to me...For Arnie it was taking out the old relation (La) that wasn't working ...but does he know how to put a new one in there? Perhaps not...He needs help...
Last but not least ...can't believe they are showing Shyam planning his things again...Can't they just kill him and get done with that...Anj and all will have a tragedy to deal with (not knowing who he really was)...but at least they can move on... Khushi I don't want to talk about him, see him or am interested in anything that has to do with him...Angry

Edited by MsUniverse - 21 December 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

BTW ITS my favourite songgLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Sush Hug

Leave it to you to make such a positive cheerful post, which spreads sunshine across the forum Big smile  Haven't heard the song before...its good! 

Okay, I'll be frank...I frowned at the way Khushi was jumping up and down and screaming her head off. Plus, I think I was putting too much stock in the bathroom scene and actually expected some good moments to come out of it..
I guess I was disappointed that it turned out to be a kiddish comedy.
And the Snake's scenes Shocked 
I was shocked to see him back so soon and hogging so much screen time...Angry

Okay, now to the parts I enjoyed - I liked Khushi teasing her sister and later saying that ASR probably wanted someone to scold and that is why he wants to take her..LOL
Also laughed when ASR could not read the Hindi properly on Khushi's gifted book. btw, loved her gift to him Clap - if only the Laad Governor knew how to read Hindi LOL

The forum is buzzing with general disappointment for showing comedy, childish comedy at this point. I think the comedy is here to stay, with Nand Kishore coming in as well...

One thing that I truly like, though, is how tolerant ASR has become towards Khushi's antics. He did not look angry or disgusted at her, instead he was calmly telling her that she's wearing clothes hahahha! He's totally at ease with her childish behavior - and I love it Big smile

Edited by sbk2 - 21 December 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Love the song, LOVE ADAM LEVINE (perhaps a little more than I love ASR) Maroon 5 is one of my favorite come back bands!!
Moves like Jagger anyone...

To your point, good putting the song in our desi context!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubblii Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
I love this song its perfect for Arnav...
...His heart only does beat for her and he just wants her to understand that without him having to spell it out for her...

...As much as I love Khushi and her crazee ways I want the CV's to give her just a pinch of elegance or dignity...something that would clean bowl him like how she did during diwali saga...
But I guess they need to show progress and give time for the side plots etc... I am happy to waitSmile
I completely agree they are the best at what they do, be it intense romance, intense hate or intense comedy!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top