Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: ides

Jassi will say "wah...doost kehte ho aur bas mujhe itna hi jante ho....tumse shaadi ke liye haan karne ke illawa meine kabhi koi akalmandi ka kaam kia hai....."πŸ˜•

ides.. πŸ˜†

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ides...... πŸ˜† Good one!!
manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pj04

Tonight, Purab asks Jassi whether she truly loves him considering that she has been in love with Armaan for so long. How will she react?

She will say "How do you know about me being in love with Armaan?"😑 Then Purab will have to tell her that he read her diary and........ 😭... Then Jassi will get super mad at him. Meanwhile Armaan and Jassi will have patched up.... So Armaan will put some more fuel to it and ................................ blah... blah... blah.....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

surnita thumbnail
Purab should have told Jassi he read her dairy as soon as they became friends again - that way they had no secrets but he has kept this for so long now...Id be mad at him too.
jammy thumbnail

Bet you!! He will ask her this question , when she goes to meet Armaan before sagai and he finds out.

So to guess that this question is answered by sagai promo is not right. as a matter of fact this CAN be the deciding episode I guess. I dont know about jassi But I am worried about is Billu, Amrit's and to top it all Bebe's Reaction!!🀒

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail

Amrit, Billu and Bebe reaction......"$%*&%$&&$%(*")!

But they will cool down eventually.

I think Amrit has a soft spot for Armaan just as Bebe has a soft spot for Purab

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What Sagai Promo guys?.....

By the way when Purab reads her diary it is a crime.....I think it was a very human reaction as it was depicted very well....So after all Purab has his flaws but they are miniscule as compared to armaan's !

That is just my opinion!

pj04 thumbnail
agree with you current. there was a promo where jassi invites armaan to her engagement party, he refuses and says that he needs to meet with her before/after the party.
Nupur thumbnail

Originally posted by: manimau

She will say "How do you know about me being in love with Armaan?"😑 Then Purab will have to tell her that he read her diary and........ 😭... Then Jassi will get super mad at him. Meanwhile Armaan and Jassi will have patched up.... So Armaan will put some more fuel to it and ................................ blah... blah... blah.....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yup i was thinking of the same thing!!! and that is how jassi ends up with armaan sir and they live happily ever after! (or something like that) but what will happen to poor purab?

Edited by Nupur - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur

but what will happen to poor purab?

arree...mey hoon naπŸ˜‰