pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Purab asks Jassi whether she truly loves him considering that she has been in love with Armaan for so long. How will she react?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she deserves to be asked that question and she better answer well....😡
pj04 thumbnail

thank god!!!. i was beginning to think purab has gone completely blind and deaf in love. apparently he has began to reconsider the whole marraige issue....only if jassi would come clean too.

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

baapre..... ab yeh kya ho raha hai?.....😕.. I mean I understand Purab having this question after Jassi's yesterday's behaviour at the restaurant and getting mad at Nandu and Purab when they said something about Armaan.....

But I thought Jassi has really thought thru' and decided that she 'wants' to go ahead with Purab in rest of her life...... 😉

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure all the Purab 'fans' are delighted in their heart, even if they won't show it..... that he is again free for them... 😉
ides thumbnail
high time that Purab asks her that....maybe this will knock some sense into her😡.....and if she is still stuck in the yesterdays, it should come out now.....

p.s. thnx pj......
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

high time that Purab asks her that....maybe this will knock some sense into her😡.....and if she is still stuck in the yesterdays, it should come out now.....

p.s. thnx pj......

i think so too ides but since we have a sagai promo.....nothing will change much to my disappointment😔.trust armaan to be caught the only time when he was not the culprit😕

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
wow.. here comes the twist..  wonder what Jassi has to say..
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

wow.. here comes the twist..  wonder what Jassi has to say..

Jassi will say "wah...doost kehte ho aur bas mujhe itna hi jante ho....tumse shaadi ke liye haan karne ke illawa meine kabhi koi akalmandi ka kaam kia hai....."😕
sweetgal thumbnail

jassi better answer that question truelyy !! She is playing with purabs heart and his feelingss, she is alsoo playing with purabs genuine nature !!!!!!! purab why r u soo goodddd ???????? He should have asked this question long beforeeeeeee !!