zohar

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
i an waiting for the next part.
well done keep it up Clap Clap

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ok so here goes the next sence guyss............

Dk strandard alone in the wood with his wounded leg and our disha lying there uncouncious in her own world!!!!! Humare dk literally has tears coming out of his big brown gogous eyes Cry......Wink............then suddenly he moves disha downhill towards a stream.... he gently lifts some water into his hands and places them next to disha lips getting her to drink the water( flashbacks occur to him of when disha kept the karvachauth vart for him he curses himself)

DK:aree please mehina phela kisee hi karda nahin ki hai aur kise ki zabat ki karda nahin ki magar mujhe ajj meeri bohl ka asah hai.....please meri papoo ka sazza meri disha koh nahin dehna please.. please..(aww soo sweet Wink)..his ters drop on to dishas face and suddenly hears eyes slowly open......he smiles down on her........Big smile......

disha tum teekho.ho nahh..disha can't reply she is still really week...he says don't woory disha mahin tumhe kuch bhi nahin ho deengo..tumhe..mujhse koi nahin cheena sakta hai..

he gathers his strenghth and stand on his leg in great agnony he rips the sleeve of his shirt with his arm bulging out....Wink..and ties it to his wouund on his leg and grabs his stick he then lifts disha onto his shoulders and in great aggony limps down the mountain......he has been walking through the woods for over an hour now.......he sees a samall cottage with a light....he puts disha down and feels disha head which is now burning with a tempreture.......

DK: disha..h my god tumhe toh bahut bukhaar hai........

he picks her up again and limps to the cottage and collapeses at he door..........

ok guys tell me waht you think so far will translate for you guys the hindi in this has got a bit comlicated with the dk and disha tragetdy...lolll...ehhehehLOL

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniWink

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Good! Good! I always like to throw a fever in there, myself.... hehehe... you think the same way! Big smile But why is there a light on in the cottage? Anyhow, I always go with the abandoned cottage, but I am sure you will make this just as sweet and juicy, so go for it! I am now going to spend sometime remembering Preity and Sunny in the Hero...... loved my Sunny in that movie! Heart Heart Heart They had a nice scene where she saves him and takes care of him in an abandoned cottage..... Those things are always nearby! LOL! LOL

-DKaddict

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

kool this is awesome plz keep on writing

kiko_kicks Newbie
kiko_kicks
kiko_kicks

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
oh u are wicked! ur writting ia really good! plaese continue .... and write lots more i can't wait
zohar Newbie
zohar
zohar

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
it really good Clap

keep it up
Clap

waiting for the next part Smile
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

heya guys glad u like it will post he next bit soon..soo you all will soon find out what happens between d and dk in the cottage loll..hehheheh.......Wink

Love Asian princess/Dk ki deewaniWink

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
ohh wow i soooo cant wait plz post the next part as soon as u can i cant wait 2 read how the next part goes!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index