td fowarded !!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
oh u are wicked! ur writting ia really good! plaese continue .... and write lots more i can't wait
it really good ๐Ÿ‘

keep it up
๐Ÿ‘

waiting for the next part ๐Ÿ˜Š

heya guys glad u like it will post he next bit soon..soo you all will soon find out what happens between d and dk in the cottage loll..hehheheh.......๐Ÿ˜‰

Love Asian princess/Dk ki deewani๐Ÿ˜‰

ohh wow i soooo cant wait plz post the next part as soon as u can i cant wait 2 read how the next part goes!
lol ... thats really gud... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hey Ash.............................................๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘ Its................. toooooo.....................Goooooooooooooooooooooooood..... ........๐Ÿ‘

Dhoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

next part please................................................๐Ÿ˜†

Ok here goes the next sencee..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As you guys know dk has collapessed on the door of this empty cottage with his lady in his strong mascculine arms.....

DK: please bhaghawn mujhe taatkat doh .....meera disha key liyah...( please god give me strenght for my disha please)

WIth that he stands up on his legs with his broken stck and limps inside the cottage which is really dark..........it is rather like a little camp house ..he sees a small straw bed and plops disha onit ........and covers here with a blanket he sees near by...........

DK : abbh mahin kya karooo.....itna indara hai ..ke mujhe kuch dekhi na dheera hai..............( what shall i do its so dark i can't even see)

He goes outside and starts to collect some sticks like a jungle hehe....tarzan lolll.........h4e brings them and starts to light a fire and with some success it starts to burn.......he sees disha shivering and removes his jacket and places it on herr.....she still shivers..he climbs on to the bed and hugs her to keepp her warm..........๐Ÿ˜‰......a hours have  passed and dk has nodded off when disha gains concious she looks at the sleeping dk next to her.........holding her hand real tight.....she starts to cry ......realises all the pain he has gone threw for her ..she sees his wounded leg and touches it..suddenly dk awakes in pain

DK: arrhhhhhhghhhhh arre disha tum jaage gayi ( oh disha you're awake) betho mahin tumhariyle pani lekha atteh ho......

Disha: dk tumhne merylaye itna kuch kiya please mujho janado she tries to stand but is to weak ( please dk you done so much for me let me do something now)

DK: Nahin disha dekho ywhaa betho aur kuch mata kaho dekho tumhari halate kitnie karrabh hai ( no disha sit aehre and don't do anything look how ill you are)

Disha cannot hide her affections anymore and hugs dk real hard......Thank you dK thank you............

DK: areh is mehin thanks kahine ki kya baat hai mehin tumhare pati ho and tumhari raksha karne merah farzz haii disha...( disha Please don't say thanks im your husband and to take care of you is my duty)......they both look passionately into each others eyes.....suddenly dk realises disha suit has been wripped from the side...he stares at herr.......๐Ÿ˜‰

ok guys thats it for now lets see how our hero rescuses his lady.....

Thanks for all you apperication guys.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Asian Princess - 18 years ago

Hey

Wowowwwwwwwwwwww really innovative..come them coming

samy

what can i say...nice....keep em coming

can't wait for the next one

Yeah really can't wait for the next scene!!!!

Iman