Tumhari Disha

td fowarded !!!

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Heya guys this is the next bit to my sence which was previously under the topic ohhh mama imange this hope you guys like it πŸ˜ƒ!!!!!- just posted it here as the topic was geting real big loll-u can caryy yours here is well bomby if you like 😊

Ok soo dk and disha have had the car accident!!! the car has burst into flames and alll !!!! we see our dk lying there with a maasive cut on his head his shirt all wripped up and a wound on his weak leg..aww poor babyyy..loll...😳

he suddelnly gains consionus and remembers disha he panicks he sees his crutch near by he crawls to get hold of it in the dark desolate wood he eventually with all his strenght manages to stand in great pain angonay and calss for disha in desperation disha areeh disha tum khao ho please disha where are you he can no longer stand and falls to the floor weeping he thinks to himself no i can not be weak mujhe disha ko dundhna parga............( i have to find disha)........please bhaghwan ajj maihne tumse kuch phela bhaar manng rah ho please mujhe meeri disha dedho..please merri maddtd karoo..please

he suddenly gets up and hurries throught the foorset seraching for disha with teras in his eyes further down the hill he comes acroos the body of a lady in white....its no under then disha with cuts all over her forehead and her head bleeding quite surverly

dk: thank you god meeri disha teekh hai..oh god disha tum kya hogya hai......he checks to see if she is still breahthing and she is ..areeh maine kuch jaldeh nahin kiyah toh mahin meri disha koh kodah gay....ab maih kyaa karooo..............

ok guys thats it for now write the next bit soon..................do let me know what you think though

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

Oooooooooooh! Nice drama!! So is the wound on the lame leg a set-up for the future operation which will restore his leg to working condition? Poor baby! All alone and injured, worried about having to save Disha, as well! 😭

-DKaddict

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You can't stop there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh come on please!!!!!!!!!!! that was brilliant!!!!!!! now we have to know how our hero saves his lady love.............

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

*khushi*

keshp15 thumbnail

hey asian princess

GREAT JOB

i hope u carry on

love KP

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi asian princess!!!!

thats a gr8 fast forward!!!!

i enjoyed it, thanks alot!!!!

love Eran!!!

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

This just keeps on getting better and better, maybe we should email some of these fast forward versions to the makers of Td, looks like they are they are still trying to come up with a great idea to bring our two D's together that is why they are procrastinating this Dk - Disha re-union, they need some ideas desperately to keep TD in the top position on Zee Tv.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....................big round of aplause to Asian Princes for another great story.

zohar thumbnail
i an waiting for the next part.
well done keep it up πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Asian Princess thumbnail

Ok so here goes the next sence guyss............

Dk strandard alone in the wood with his wounded leg and our disha lying there uncouncious in her own world!!!!! Humare dk literally has tears coming out of his big brown gogous eyes 😭......πŸ˜‰............then suddenly he moves disha downhill towards a stream.... he gently lifts some water into his hands and places them next to disha lips getting her to drink the water( flashbacks occur to him of when disha kept the karvachauth vart for him he curses himself)

DK:aree please mehina phela kisee hi karda nahin ki hai aur kise ki zabat ki karda nahin ki magar mujhe ajj meeri bohl ka asah hai.....please meri papoo ka sazza meri disha koh nahin dehna please.. please..(aww soo sweet πŸ˜‰)..his ters drop on to dishas face and suddenly hears eyes slowly open......he smiles down on her........πŸ˜ƒ......

disha tum teekho.ho nahh..disha can't reply she is still really week...he says don't woory disha mahin tumhe kuch bhi nahin ho deengo..tumhe..mujhse koi nahin cheena sakta hai..

he gathers his strenghth and stand on his leg in great agnony he rips the sleeve of his shirt with his arm bulging out....πŸ˜‰..and ties it to his wouund on his leg and grabs his stick he then lifts disha onto his shoulders and in great aggony limps down the mountain......he has been walking through the woods for over an hour now.......he sees a samall cottage with a light....he puts disha down and feels disha head which is now burning with a tempreture.......

DK: disha..h my god tumhe toh bahut bukhaar hai........

he picks her up again and limps to the cottage and collapeses at he door..........

ok guys tell me waht you think so far will translate for you guys the hindi in this has got a bit comlicated with the dk and disha tragetdy...lolll...ehhehehπŸ˜†

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

dkaddict thumbnail

Good! Good! I always like to throw a fever in there, myself.... hehehe... you think the same way! πŸ˜ƒ But why is there a light on in the cottage? Anyhow, I always go with the abandoned cottage, but I am sure you will make this just as sweet and juicy, so go for it! I am now going to spend sometime remembering Preity and Sunny in the Hero...... loved my Sunny in that movie! ❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ They had a nice scene where she saves him and takes care of him in an abandoned cottage..... Those things are always nearby! LOL! πŸ˜†

-DKaddict

lucky-moon thumbnail

kool this is awesome plz keep on writing