India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

td fowarded !!!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Heya guys this is the next bit to my sence which was previously under the topic ohhh mama imange this hope you guys like it Big smile!!!!!- just posted it here as the topic was geting real big loll-u can caryy yours here is well bomby if you like Smile

Ok soo dk and disha have had the car accident!!! the car has burst into flames and alll !!!! we see our dk lying there with a maasive cut on his head his shirt all wripped up and a wound on his weak leg..aww poor babyyy..loll...Embarrassed

he suddelnly gains consionus and remembers disha he panicks he sees his crutch near by he crawls to get hold of it in the dark desolate wood he eventually with all his strenght manages to stand in great pain angonay and calss for disha in desperation disha areeh disha tum khao ho please disha where are you he can no longer stand and falls to the floor weeping he thinks to himself no i can not be weak mujhe disha ko dundhna parga............( i have to find disha)........please bhaghwan ajj maihne tumse kuch phela bhaar manng rah ho please mujhe meeri disha dedho..please merri maddtd karoo..please

he suddenly gets up and hurries throught the foorset seraching for disha with teras in his eyes further down the hill he comes acroos the body of a lady in white....its no under then disha with cuts all over her forehead and her head bleeding quite surverly

dk: thank you god meeri disha teekh hai..oh god disha tum kya hogya hai......he checks to see if she is still breahthing and she is ..areeh maine kuch jaldeh nahin kiyah toh mahin meri disha koh kodah gay....ab maih kyaa karooo..............

ok guys thats it for now write the next bit soon..................do let me know what you think though

Love Asian princess/DK ki deewaniWink

Edited by Asian Princess - 04 April 2005 at 4:44pm

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Oooooooooooh! Nice drama!! So is the wound on the lame leg a set-up for the future operation which will restore his leg to working condition? Poor baby! All alone and injured, worried about having to save Disha, as well! Cry

-DKaddict

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
wow cool dude
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

You can't stop there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh come on please!!!!!!!!!!! that was brilliant!!!!!!! now we have to know how our hero saves his lady love.............

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

*khushi*

keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

hey asian princess

GREAT JOB

i hope u carry on

love KP

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

hi asian princess!!!!

thats a gr8 fast forward!!!!

i enjoyed it, thanks alot!!!!

love Eran!!!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 3:14am | IP Logged

This just keeps on getting better and better, maybe we should email some of these fast forward versions to the makers of Td, looks like they are they are still trying to come up with a great idea to bring our two D's together that is why they are procrastinating this Dk - Disha re-union, they need some ideas desperately to keep TD in the top position on Zee Tv.

ClapClapClap.....................big round of aplause to Asian Princes for another great story.

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index