Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

She's got the look

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue
When everything I'll ever do I do for you..
And I go la la la la la la
She's got the LOOK

LOL this famous roxette song kept playing in my mind as I watched the scene.. A day after me and some fellow randomites were speculating her pituitary signals.. we found hope.. coz the girl's GOT the lookWink... loved absolutely Loved KDs cute expressions where Jeevika bends and moves to get a proper glimpse of her hubby.. the fondness and subtle pride emanating..  and it met with equally adorable looks from her trophy man or at least the man with the trophy in hand.. as he looked over every embrace straight into those eyes to cherish it each time.. rejoicing what in the world he cld have done that turned this brown eyed girl blue..LOL he cld so do everything for tht look.. and everytime he saw it.. he went into his lala land.. amidst the bragging and showers of praises of his family.. 

the visual dialogue between the lovers was of the 'you say it best when you say nothing at all' genre which of course is the VJ USP.. you would think it would have been done to death by now.. but something about today again was refreshing.. as their dialogue was broken by dadaji's technicality, chachi's humor and Virat's cheekiness.. our lawyer boy tried to continue the broken dialogue only to realize the moment had transpired.. ' the story of his life look' also somewhat reverberating on his wife's face for once.. (time for celebration.. woman does long for some private convo tooBig smile )..not completely oblivious of the thing of beauty around are we.. LOLesp when he can be pretty darn success story as well.. i said it quite a package you got there girl.. 

I digress but KT-KD chemistry does that to me..they fill the overdone scenes with refreshing charm.. so while both of them have identical expressions on their face.. the observant catches the hint..smart cookie our V bro aint he..LOL love that about him since the beginning... his tez dimaag.. LOLwhether its catching manu's bluff or reading his bro's mind.. which brings me to fave scene no.2 the typical boy convo..ROFL Virat refusing to understand what could be amiss.. LOL chichora.. and Viren in his shy locker room gossip modeROFLROFL oh kiling me.. my mind was working overtime.. as to WHAT exactly he said.. or the words he used.. Virat's reaction was worth it.. his dig at dadaji continues.. LOL while honorable lover boy thinks he is falling short of being a loving husband.. come on now buddy.. LOL you have displayed every honest effort of being one.. keep trying.. LOL

fave scene continues post a short break.. must point out KTs timing to dadaji's calls.. gets me cracking every time.. very spontaneousLOL.. so I was saying... Viren drags Virat to mock his grand plan.. I love how Viren is such a sly cookie with a straight face.. the bro chem is rather nice.. How they totally play along the other's unknown plans..but Virat's mastermind beats him to itROFL decorated suite eh.. cheesy muchLOL undecorated wld have been fine too m thinkingLOL goof Viren back in form with his suhaag puri ke liye tayyaar ho jaoROFLROFL and Viraat concerned over his clothes.. darn these bros make me miss mine.. we had such similar convos.. me critiquing bro's look for a date.. comprehending the girl's taste etc..LOL

talking of endearing bros.. HOW can I miss my other fave bro in the show.. Dabba the winner of best dulhan titleROFLROFL tht cracked me up so bad as I recalled the kaleri incident.. Manu Dabbu are fun man.. I'll miss them when Manu goes to Wadera house.. I wish Dabbu can come as combo deal.. Dabba's property siege line to meet you have nothing besides yer hairROFL good old EHM was back..

as for good old EHM.. Badi beeji was surely the rock chick with her churail talks.. reminded me of the time manu had made her believe Ranbir kapoor was gonna propose JeevikaROFL and she went on her rant..ROFL her tantrums and comments to both beeji and manvi were hilarious.. finally to be satiated at getting the attn and the album LOL.. i love the actors in this show.. truly do.. 

before I sign off.. spl mention to Manu watching the album scene.. esp her fond look at didi-jiju.. the best jodi..  her trophy-her sis.. and her sis' trophy her jiju and viceversa...

All in all an enjoyable trophy tale today.. with bragging galore.. from Swamini to Chachi to badi beeji... this show has way too many rock chicks..LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 December 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

fnaticmayukilovekt4lifesavanasen91kavyakomalisarah_zeensruthi_mreshamcjulzshiningstarzanu-radhasups2222Chiraiyya...jenna_pmadhu_sridharjust_juhiHawa-HawaiinuttycleoNonchalantashred12mushiroxx--Divzfan--abjbdishiuw..Amri..aa123.80Bobbi.MariQuestFilmsragzz.OnlyHoperelentless.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Oops forgot to post the song for the day.. here goes..

grooves along.. She's got the LOOKWinkLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 21 December 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hawa-Hawaiimushiroxxrelentless.

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Yay!! Finally I am first for something LOL

Your analysis of the show was too much yaar!!! ROFL

I told you na... that Maybe there just is hope for Jeevika!! I loved how she too had the disappointed look on her face when she couldnt be/talk with her beloved.   LOL

Will, reply more in detail in another "reply" or edit this one. I am off to take out dinner as I am starving!!!

Quick edit:the it looks like both the younger sibs have high hormone levels!!! LOL it was hilarious how Viraat picked up on his elder brother's predicament. In this situation it seemed more like HE (Viraat) was the older brother and =Viren was the younger one. LOL The way V jr. Was pacifying V sr... it certainly seemed like it.

Edited by junebuggy - 21 December 2011 at 6:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
@riya.. take yer time.. apna hi thread hainROFLopen 24/7.. m starving too but waiting for my roomy to show up for dinnerLOL
reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
it seems that jeevika gets more turned on by succesful lawyer viren...compared to vella chichora romantic virenLOL LOL the guy had been trying so hard to get her attention...and one win in court gave him thatWink

done to death...stealing glances behind the shoulder scene...but still loved itEmbarrassed jeevika's eagerness and desire to be with her husband was a welcome change. also , the sa-re-ga-ma bg music just highlights all their romantic scenes for meBig smile

me Heart the chaudhary family!!!!
mannu-beeji scenes r always enjoyableLOL loved the sofa scene with all the women and mannu-dabbu sitting on floor...they seemed a real familyTongue...and then chachi-beeji arguing who was the most beautiful brideROFL  imagine chachi as srideviROFL  and then maanvi comes up with the solution...dabbu the best bride of chaudhary khandanROFL ROFL
this show sometimes makes me miss my bro n cousins...really motivates to love ur siblingsEmbarrassed

then comes the wadera bros...totally cracked up on virat's reactionLOL me wants to knw wat exactly did viren say in his ears...as u said sona, the exact words used by himWink LOL  finally someone realized that the newly married couple need some out-of-home time to romance...job well done viratThumbs Up  and once more lovesick viren returns...humein suha...mera matlab suhagpuri janaa haiROFL really now wich place is this?? dat jeevika was so easily convincedLOL

and finally, mannu watching her dii's wedding album in the roomEmbarrassed nia sharma was excellent in this scene...slight tears seeing the photos, admiration of her di n jiju as the best couple, mocking swamini buaLOL, thanking virat, and then lastly, a feeling of emptiness that her di is happy in her saural..far way from herEmbarrassed  excellent sceneBig smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shehroon_riazjust_juhinuttycleoWooHooHaha21mushiroxxaa123.80sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

it seems that jeevika gets more turned on by succesful lawyer viren...compared to vella chichora romantic virenLOL LOL the guy had been trying so hard to get her attention...and one win in court gave him thatWinksmart chick eh.. turned on by successful powerful man.. show me the moneyROFL likes it..sona approval checkCool

done to death...stealing glances behind the shoulder scene...but still loved itEmbarrassed  dint it sorta remind u of VD scene.. esp d way Viren kept looking.. jeevika's eagerness and desire to be with her husband was a welcome change. also , oh heck I was impressed with her expressive eagerness and pride.. like my hubby bestest types.. never tht she had it in her.. took a cue from dear hubby.. surprising us. .eh.. not so boring after allLOLthe sa-re-ga-ma bg music just highlights all their romantic scenes for meBig smile ROFL at the sare gamapa.. more like sasarega.. something something..pa...ROFLdang reminds me of our phonetic gushing of tadi da tadi da re oooLOL
me Heart the chaudhary family!!!!
mannu-beeji scenes r always enjoyableLOL loved the sofa scene with all the women and mannu-dabbu sitting on floor...they seemed a real familyTongue...and then chachi-beeji arguing who was the most beautiful brideROFL  imagine chachi as srideviROFL  and then maanvi comes up with the solution...dabbu the best bride of chaudhary khandanROFL ROFL
this show sometimes makes me miss my bro n cousins...really motivates to love ur siblingsEmbarrassed

oh totally from the beginning where Manvi is messing wid badi beeji to their whole sitting together watching the album is such a classic family thing.. we did the same at nite after bro's wedding.. and it went on for so long.. coz every pic had some story.. and some anecdote from some family member or relative..LOL even more welcoming was chachu was MIA.. may be he does work after allLOL dabinder singh ofcourse is my absolute fave.. main kore kagaz mein sign nahi karungaLOL mom told me not to talk to strangers types

then comes the wadera bros...totally cracked up on virat's reactionLOL me wants to knw wat exactly did viren say in his ears...as u said sona, the exact words used by himWink LOL oh m still itching to know the EXACT WORDS.. my mind is totally spinning its own versions..LOL i still havent gotten over the first confession of drunk viren..m in love one.. and virat's reaction and u tell me 2 days b4 u are to get married..ROFL EPIC.. chaypooLOL

finally someone realized that the newly married couple need some out-of-home time to romance...job well done viratThumbs Up  and once more lovesick viren returns...humein suha...mera matlab suhagpuri janaa haiROFL really now wich place is this?? dat jeevika was so easily convincedLOL ROFL so bad as soon as a glint crossed his eye when he saw Jeevika.. I knew he wld goof next min he blurts out suhaagROFLto sober up and add puri.. virat's exp there was LOL too like pure plan pe pani.. alreadyLOL i guess he abused the info tht jeevika is ignorant of chandigarh.. but which place wld ever start with suhaagROFL

and finally, mannu watching her dii's wedding album in the roomEmbarrassed nia sharma was excellent in this scene...slight tears seeing the photos, admiration of her di n jiju as the best couple, mocking swamini buaLOL, thanking virat, and then lastly, a feeling of emptiness that her di is happy in her saural..far way from herEmbarrassed  excellent sceneBig smile oh I loved tht scene too.. her exp at each member.. like I said old EHM endearment was back..i liked d epi today.. hulka phulka.. but the beauty in simplicity.. besides it had that LOOKWinkLOL

reshamcjust_juhimushiroxx

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I'll reply on everything else later, but all I gotta say is, the entire time during that scene, I was like omg Sonali and I were discussing it just yesterday that she needs to show some fondness :O and there she is..the girl was bending and what not, to catch a glimpse of her victorious husband who was also lost in her eyes, despite the fact that he was being showered with so much love and gazillion wishes from his family members
More to come later :)

reshamcjust_juhisonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

I'll reply on everything else later, but all I gotta say is, the entire time during that scene, I was like omg Sonali and I were discussing it just yesterday that she needs to show some fondness :O and there she is..the girl was bending and what not, to catch a glimpse of her victorious husband who was also lost in her eyes, despite the fact that he was being showered with so much love and gazillion wishes from his family members
More to come later :)

LOL tell me abt it.. in fact riya was the one to watch it first and came running to tell me coz we were discussing it in my post yest.. how the girl really needs a crash course etc.. and there she is..LOL bending and what not to get a proper look of her celebrity hubbyLOL so all it took was some power display.. not bad our girl likes strong successful and assertive manWink

will wait for the rest to come.. m gonna call it a nite now anyways..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhi

Go to top