Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Really disappointing coming from one of us..!! :(

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone

I was reading a post which was meant to bash GUL KHAN...well everyone is thinking that she is the reason the show has ended...Idon'twish to comment on that but i found this posted byoneof themembersof our forums...who looks like a GURTI fan but the response which this person gave to the particular post really made me feel bad...because this was something that was coming from one of us...Cry

So ithoughti will share this will all... so have a look...
NOTE : NO OFFENSE IF UDON'TLIKE MY DOING THIS...

Could we all stop basing please...for gods sake...im sick of the bashingthat'sbeen going around for months...Angry

Is this gonna help us in any manner..? This is my question to all the people who are bashing right now...HOW WILL UR HATING GUL AND BASHING HER HELP US..?? WILL IT BRING OUR SHOW BACK...THE ANSWER IS A BIG NO...IN FACT IT WILL RUIN THE EFFORTS OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SPENDING DAY AND NIGHTS FIGHTING FOR OUR SHOW...UnhappyShocked

SO INSTEAD OF BASHING GUL AND HATING HER...PLZZ SEND MAILS AND FIGHT FOR THE SHOW...ITS REQUEST TO ALLOuch

HERE IS THE REPLY..WHICH MADE ME SAD AND ANGRY...Angry

IdleGurtiRocks2012

GurtiRocks2012Memeber Scrap

Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
You all should be ashamed to call yourself MAANEET or GURTI or whatever group you all belong too.  Drashti also mentioned in her Radio Interview that Don't blame GUL for anything and she is extremely nice person.  But you all fans will never respect the creators of this Show. Well Today I wish from bottom of my heart that Gurti will never come back ever again as together and its becos of fans like you.

Stop blaming GUL. Because of her and Only Her, you are able to see Gurmeet as Maan otherwise you would have never seen him. Gul Khan is the one who produced this show and casted him. You should be thankful to her instead you all keep on blaming her for everything. Have you even met her? NO so Stop complaining.

Show has ended now. So keep on crying for GEET 2. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN due to fans like you.

KEEP ON BASHING THE CVS AND OTHER PPL. GOOD LUCK GUYS. Such a loosers. Aaap logo ko apne aap par sharam ani chhaiye. Creators nahi hote toh yeh show bhi nahi hota. So get a life and realize it.  Use  your brain before saying anything.

Now keep on bashing. Wahi tum logo ko bahot acche se atta hai.

Edited by aanappin - 21 December 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sush1974glamdoll12gennyMDDbiggestfan

..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
I wish people stop this nonsense...Cry

Edited by aanappin - 21 December 2011 at 5:47pm
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Seriously no replies..?? Don't u guys think this is an insult to us..?? Unhappy
Geetmaaneet Groupbie
Geetmaaneet
Geetmaaneet

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Hmm, lol, out of anger i mightve replied to that post too. But i think that if anyone were to make a post like this then all the gurti/maaneet fans would reply in the same manner. And plz dont say that true gurti/maaneet fans wouldnt because there is really no buzz on the forum after geet has ended..and there are no new eps to talk about. So for this reason i think that someone created a post to bash Gul Khan...Which is not right.
So i am sorry for replying to that post in anger...I shall edit it now.
Thanks for makin this post!! :)
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geetmaaneet

Hmm, lol, out of anger i mightve replied to that post too. But i think that if anyone were to make a post like this then all the gurti/maaneet fans would reply in the same manner. And plz dont say that true gurti/maaneet fans wouldnt because there is really no buzz on the forum after geet has ended..and there are no new eps to talk about. So for this reason i think that someone created a post to bash Gul Khan...Which is not right.
So i am sorry for replying to that post in anger...I shall edit it now.
Thanks for makin this post!! :)

Its not the matter of what you replied dear Smile...its just that these posts will take us no where..and coming to anger..i know all are angry that our show has ended...but imagine if everyone starts such kind of posts...where would we all end up..?? Unhappy

There is no point in lashing out ur anger on one person when there are many who are responsible..its not GUL but actually SO who has taken this decision...but leaving all that aside the my only pointt is instead of bashing and blaming individuals lets put all our efforts in getting GHSP back...Smile

Edited by aanappin - 21 December 2011 at 8:22pm
tintinu IF-Rockerz
tintinu
tintinu

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
very true dear ,thanx for the post ,hope blashing will endConfused
n we get to see geet 2 (finger crossed)
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintinu

very true dear ,thanx for the post ,hope blashing will endConfused
n we get to see geet 2 (finger crossed)

ur welcome...i hope so too...really sick of the bashing that has been going around for months now...Cry
Ya i hope we get our geet and maaneet back..Smile
18mypride IF-Rockerz
18mypride
18mypride

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
dont know what to say.. jab gussa aata hai .. toh choti choti baaten jaise blame hojati hai...
but we love GHSP team a allot!
and we wishing to get back our gurti back agiann...

Go to top