17 [94.44%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
How would you feel (To married women/men and boys/gurls with gf's/bf's) if your husband done that at the time you started having feeling's for him i would feel angry and jelous i wana know ur thoughts i also want to know how the watchers will feel!!! I feel angry at the producers for such a twisting story line!!! Wink Thanks a lot and please vote so i can know your opinons!

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Heya Miss england Smile

Okkk now i think disha will hate dk and feel jealous at the same time as she'll be thinking she has started having feelings for this guy and then he goes off to sleep with  some woman who she doesn't even know!!! and then she'll be jealous is well as she is dk wife and on top of that you've got the porinneta issue going on causing more conflict within their relationship !!! loll- yupp one confusing story line going on here loll LOL

Love Asian Princess/Dk Ki deewani

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Oh, she'll be real upset, but she oughta realize that he's not a mind reader, and she has to tell him how she really feels if she wants to continue living with him as his wife.

-DKaddict

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

comeon................

he is not SLEEEEPING with another  .. but I think it is just a indescent proposal.. kind of thing.. but hell, he shared a room with Sanya below Disha's nose.. in the past.. and if it is from the past.. it should not bother Disha to end having a divorce. I think now seeing things happening around them.. she being blamed and then he being blamed etc.. she would not trust media but trust her pati parmeshwar..  but hell, it hurts to think that your partner cheated on you.... Cry

~memsaab

Edited by memsaab - 04 April 2005 at 4:51pm
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

I agree, he hasn't actually done that this time. But, either way, with the situation as it is, or with a scenerio where he did do the deed, I think my previous comment holds.

-DKaddict

sweetchick786 Goldie
sweetchick786
sweetchick786

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
wow it really waznt him itz surprzing how they can trick us into believin thingz that havent even took place!
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 06 April 2005 at 4:40am | IP Logged
*Sock* *punch* *punch* *knock* !! ..... *sock* ... NO WAYAngry
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top