India-Forums

Harmonalysis 2 (Page 2)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Anu  you're in two minds  LOL I'm nt sure if you saw promos bec. most  of us have seen. The Daddu says in one of them, that they have to find a way to smile. The thing is he says it in a way, like he wants to try to be that way but don't know if it is possible. May be he was saying in regards to his "malik" having to adjust to his "nokar"/ middle class life style.

Daddu is v. grounded character, I mean he sees things as is. 

Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

Originally posted by Tasneem-17

@Taz: the Nimit relationship has a long way to go before she starts missing him na. I know the show is going at full speed, but please, let's not rush Harmy Baby. Wink

I'm not wanting it to end soon Wink

who knows Harmy Baby may turn round and scream at us for pushing her too soon. and give us a lecture on how she knows when she's ready to like Nimit and just becoz promo showed them in love doesn't mean she has to jump into it now. Tongue

I'm dying to see the phono convo ( sms - sms ROFLROFL)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged

@Taz: the Nimit relationship has a long way to go before she starts missing him na. I know the show is going at full speed, but please, let's not rush Harmy Baby. Wink

I'm not wanting it to end soon Wink

who knows Harmy Baby may turn round and scream at us for pushing her too soon. and give us a lecture on how she knows when she's ready to like Nimit and just becoz promo showed them in love doesn't mean she has to jump into it now. Tongue

Anu LOL the promo seemed more fun than being serious. Like how teens would be in their 1st crush kind of. At least that's the impression I got. It was not a typical, "love at 1st sight losing your heart & soul" to that person kind of thing. Harmony was excited like she found something interesting in Nimit. Anyhow only time will tell us that.

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
@Athi: missed that promo. Well that makes a lot of sense then.

@Taz: H Baby will do sms in her ulta lingo. "Timin like don't I" 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Nice topic Anu and good observation Approve

Hmm...

Harmony said that she it takes time for her to understand certain things in life but eventually she does, no matter how long it takes.

Last night, after the bashan that she gave to Nimit, if was pretty evident that shez not a complete baccha which everyone considers her to be

She loves to live her life her way...fairy tales type (well, i won't blame her, coz i do the same...just minus the sleepwalking and blabbering abt my good n bad qualities LOL)

But, this sleepwalking thing is Wacko

I guess we'll get a better picture of Harmony in the upcoming days ... lets see how she tackles the situation as in... her separation with NimitOuch

Hey Tasneem, I liked how you differentiated yourself from Harmony LOLLOL So she's definitely "unique" Tongue

I'm not sure how much Harmony understands about life, like what does she know outside of her home? As for relationship, I think it'll be some time for that to happen, even if they show them "fall in love" now, problem of separation likely to happen later on. Well lets see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
why can't Nimit and Harmony just end up being friends?  
but that promo of the 2 of them txting each other and day dreaming...Confused...hope they can still be friends when Shikhar arrives, otherwise it will be a Cry serious love triangle and all of us who like to ROFL will have to rely on Hiral_Madame 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

@Athi: missed that promo. Well that makes a lot of sense then.

@Taz: H Baby will do sms in her ulta lingo. "Timin like don't I" 

Hey Anu you're good, I'm impressed Shocked aww I wanna practice doing that from now on Stern Smile

oh about the triangle, hope it'll be still fun, the way they communicate could be funny Ermm and Hiral can provide us additional jokes Big smile

oh and I see you've changed the icon LOL very apt for the name Hiral ma'am

Edited by AASUS - 22 December 2011 at 12:26am
Tasneem-17 IF-Dazzler
Tasneem-17
Tasneem-17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
me too...want them to be friends even if they break up

koi Ph ko mail kar ke bolo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BluFateAASUS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index