India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today's bathroom scene a few months ago

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Today's bathroom scene was funny I admit. But imagine how the scene would have been a few months ago...

As soon as Khushi would have turned around, it would be going 'He He, He He He... Rabba Veee...Day Dreaming' not like that how they showed it. And the fact that the scene had only lasted a few seconds.AngryAngry

I was expecting so much more. CVs could have used a bit more imagination for example, they could have done this:
Khushi turns around shocked. She begins to scream, and Arnav puts his hand around her mouth and everything stopped. (The wind flowing by creating a beautiful atmosphere and Arnav just lost in Khushi's eyes, THEN the start of rabba ve), It is killing me that we have not been able to see an classical Arshi Rabba Ve moment how we always used to. Then Khushi tries to get out of the position but she does it softly not trying too hard, whilst Arnav grabs her more tightly. (HeartHe is lost in A R S H I worldHeart). 
And then Payal would have come or something and they could have carried on the same scene where Khushi dont wanna go with Arnav.

What would be the problem if they would have added a more intense scene in??AngryAngry I am simply still trying to understand why CVs are doing this with us Arshi die hard fans?Confused

Anyone undergoing the same phase as me?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45GodsEyepremparbatTargaryen

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
would have truly loved it! I feel so much deprived of rabba ve moment =( i think everyones feeling that way
but i also didnt wanted it to be like every other show

there are so many bathrooms scenes and they can be sooo predictable! I dont want it to be predictable
and Khushi's reaction was absolutely normal and hilarious!

sigh**cross finger for the cocktail party

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
yess i was also thinking the same thingDead

would it really have costed so so much if they showed just 2 mins of an intense rabba ve scene just as u described??!!
was really putting my hopes up after i saw the precap yesterday!!

but i don't give up hope!! i'm sure the CVs have something good in store for us!! afterall they are the same CVs and actors who created wonderful scenes!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
i think they did it bec la just left... they didnt want to show the leads making eyes at each other when la just left teary eyed in the beginning of the episode and both of them felt bad for la. i think there is plenty of chances for arhi... but it would have been too soon and made their feelings for la look fake... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top