Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is the best and that is that - Page 2

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
While I do cringe sometimes at her silly antics (like today when she was screaming and jumping up and down ðŸ˜†), I do love how she does not change herself for others and does not put up a facade just to become part of other people around her.

She may not be sophisticated and polished as yet...but in time, who knows...they may show her transforming in the right areas to fit in as Arnav's wife.
She is the only girl who could bring a smile on Arnav's face! And this story is based on Arhi, and how they fall for each other despite being poles apart in their backgrounds and nature.

Its Arhi now, and Arhi forever! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

While I do cringe sometimes at her silly antics (like today when she was screaming and jumping up and down ðŸ˜†), I do love how she does not change herself for others and does not put up a facade just to become part of other people around her.

She may not be sophisticated and polished as yet...but in time, who knows...they may show her transforming in the right areas to fit in as Arnav's wife.
She is the only girl who could bring a smile on Arnav's face! And this story is based on Arhi, and how they fall for each other despite being poles apart in their backgrounds and nature.

Its Arhi now, and Arhi forever! ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah she'll change for him when she needs to as he's changing for her.

But for now she's perfect for him in his eyes but to fit in his world she'll allow that change as you do make sacrifices for eachother when you're in love.
rima thumbnail
changing outwardly is fine. but her essentail character should be kept the same
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LyssaPie

Everyone has flaws and no ones perfect.

So give a break to Khushi and Arnav because guess what guys it's a drama and they're showing us a realistic story so be patient..

Dont expect Khushi to mature in one day.
She does show her serious side when needed, she doesnt do it 24/7 because she's the happy person of the family and if she stops doing her nok jok then everyone will become depressed.

As for Arnav stop expecting him to start writing love songs or whatever because for a person like him it'll take time 

Since the start till now he has changed a lot 

so chill guys and give a break to CVs and ARSHI because guess what this show is full of surprises and its too good so just enjoy it while it lasts.

Agreed.  am fed up with stupid pointless points!!!  we need positive posts or if people are not happy with the characters, then make suggestions in a positive way in what you like to see.  not bash them n say pointless things!!!

both arnav n khusi need to stay true to their character n that why they will fall in love with each other despite their opposite nature yet an understanding n deep connection that they cant stay without each other.
i like khushi childishness but she shows maturity when needed and challenges ASR while others dare not.  that y ARNAV is fallen for her.
am sure khusi will slowly start to adjust in certain ways for ARNAV while Arnav will do the same when they get together but will stay true to their characters while loving each other they way they are. if they both change dramatically, then wot the point??? yeh show changes but progress them rather abruptly changing them.

i love the balance of arnav n asr together with Khusi childishness yet challening nature.

that they MAIN point of the story that despite being totally OPPOSITIE, they fall In love.
n pretty sure they both adjust for one other while maintaining their character!!!

Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rima

I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

AGREED
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maisoon

i love you for opening this thread!
i was so dissappointed in this forum who lacks the same consistency which they want to see in khushis character
one time they want a raba ve moment and suddenly they think khushi should keep away from rm
they want a real mature lovestory and they want an elagant serene and totally transformed khushi over night!

Not just for the sake of it ,i truly agree with you that shes the bestest charaterized and most endearing girl there will be on tv

glad this thread was open too!!!  we need more postive threads like this!!
am team arhi n love them both (of cos hve the hots for arnav lol)
rima thumbnail
glad abt the Khushi support. I for one am a die hard Khushi character FAN
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there is no need to change KKG's basic character that can be summarized, if possible, in a few words such as honest, vibrant, morally upright, idealistic, sincere, caring, upholds values, full of life, bubbly and chirpy to boot.

The point is not that those characteristics should ever be changed. There are many many instances when KKG's pranks are honestly genuinely funny and true to her character, for instance:-
1. When she makes ruckus in the kitchen with the mortar and pestle (kootni) essentially disturbing Arnav's phone calls. She acted that scene SO BEAUTIFULLY, and ensuing reaction and helpless from Arnav were all very very charming. Loved it
2. When she does the series of pranks with juice in shoes, changing ringtones, and crying in confession (aapke shoooes mein jooos) etc. those were very very funny

But the jumping jacks after getting shocked by Arnav's presence? i dont think that was very endearing.

So if the posts claim that KKG needs to grow up, she does need to grow up. Do you think any man will tolerate these number of pranks on a daily basis from his life partner? When a man chooses a life partner he is looking for a partner ie. someone who complements and completes him not creates new hurdles for him .That is why you hear comments about KKG needing to mature if a proper pairing with Arnav has to happen. In real life, these qualities make up for very sweet first few months of marriage and after that a guy may not be inclined to be so amused by it. Trust me, been there, done that.

Not to be one-sided, Arnav needs to loosen up too and see things from kkg's pov (more on that in a different post)

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't want Khushi to change either nor does Arnav who fell in love with Khushi because she was so different from the rest. She can be OTT but its not like she is like that 24/7, she can be mature and sensible and she is the only one who can read Arnav like a book and put up with his temper.

sunaina02 thumbnail
As I said before .

As Khushi Kumari Gupta our KHushi is perfect .
But once she becomes Mrs Raizada , she WILL have to change her ways .

Married women will know how boyfriends demands change once they become husbands ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago