Cocktail Party - The next anticlimax

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We are gearing for the cocktail party, the next anti climax going the way of Bathroom Scene.

Or is it?

What are our expectations from teh cocktail party?

We expect KKG or ASR or both to get drunk
We expect one or both of them to do something stupid, heavens, perhaps even to confess in drunkenness
We expect KKG to finally wear the western outfit gifted to her by LA
We expect ASR to gape at her through the evening, not believing for a min that its the same khushi he has grown to see in pompoms and kurtis
We may get a few rowdy boys trying to get fresh with kkg, we can see asr unleash his fury on them unlike anyone else present, even nandkishore
We can expect ASR breaking the party and dragging khushi away

Maybe, just maybe, a Rabba ve moment.

Then what.

The next day life goes on, stalemate continues, no progress, no development.
We wait for the next rabba ve moment.

Why are we going in circles CVs?

If the cocktail party does not serve the purpose of progressing the love story, lets not do it, lets just stick with Anjali's poojas, vraths and home-based parties. at least we hope to get more action by the poolside.

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ my take is NOTHING will happen.. they go to the party.. Khushi will get drunk and will get on the table and act some Sholay scenes or may be something else and ASR will be embarassed to say the least. And after that they all go home and in the next episode everything will be bridge under the water and life goes on as usual. no improvement in the Story what so ever... The end!!!!
Wait what? There's gonna be a cocktail party? Am I missing something? 
(Please excuse my highly blonde moment) :P
serialjunkie thumbnail
Reya - they have a clip on india forums that ASR is planning a cocktail party for the youngsters to get to know each other. ASR, KKG, Nandu, Payash (and some other vague friends) plan to go.

Not sure where the link is but this is the next big thing happening in the next week.

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A cocktail party -- and who are these guests that ASR is planning to invite - we have never seen him close to anyone - I am wondering what is ASR going to do to get to know each other - sounded so un ASR like!!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommamia

SJ my take is NOTHING will happen.. they go to the party.. Khushi will get drunk and will get on the table and act some Sholay scenes or may be something else and ASR will be embarassed to say the least. And after that they all go home and in the next episode everything will be bridge under the water and life goes on as usual. no improvement in the Story what so ever... The end!!!!

Im afraid thats where we are headed. Its a way to showcase Sanaya's acting skills as Veeru. But we've already seen that and play acting is more fun than actually getting drunk and acting weird. tsk tsk!
Now wouldn't it be refreshing if they share a very intimate and heartbreakingly loving moment!!

Can't our CVs give us some progressive love story? why are we dumbing down the love story to frivolous antics and pranks??

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think predicting is the only fun we get out of the show now.The excitement while predicting is so cool yaar.We all know nothing much will happen in the show,buts lets have fun predicting.If it happens in the show then its a jackpot but if not then lets predict more😉
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Reya - they have a clip on india forums that ASR is planning a cocktail party for the youngsters to get to know each other. ASR, KKG, Nandu, Payash (and some other vague friends) plan to go.

Not sure where the link is but this is the next big thing happening in the next week.

:O really?! Oh wow! Thanks for the info! Now I'm excited :))
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

We are gearing for the cocktail party, the next anti climax going the way of Bathroom Scene.

Or is it?

What are our expectations from teh cocktail party?

We expect KKG or ASR or both to get drunk
We expect one or both of them to do something stupid, heavens, perhaps even to confess in drunkenness
We expect KKG to finally wear the western outfit gifted to her by LA
We expect ASR to gape at her through the evening, not believing for a min that its the same khushi he has grown to see in pompoms and kurtis
We may get a few rowdy boys trying to get fresh with kkg, we can see asr unleash his fury on them unlike anyone else present, even nandkishore
We can expect ASR breaking the party and dragging khushi away

Maybe, just maybe, a Rabba ve moment.

Then what.

The next day life goes on, stalemate continues, no progress, no development.
We wait for the next rabba ve moment.

Why are we going in circles CVs?

If the cocktail party does not serve the purpose of progressing the love story, lets not do it, lets just stick with Anjali's poojas, vraths and home-based parties. at least we hope to get more action by the poolside. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 S---o the cocktail party is at home-maybe there might still be some poolside action. No matter what happens ASR n KKG are very attached to that particular area of the house and might end up there-they fight, argue, almost kiss, bump into eachother, cry over shoulders, discusss break-ups, throw hot tea, leave the payal, find it back there in ASR's hand, watch the stars...the list goes on-you all know what I mean...

On their Suhaag Raat they should be left at the poolside-they will be very uncomfortable if not 😆

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think we're just getting dishearten because we're not getting what we wanted

but look at how much CVs have given us which we didnt or couldnt even imagine.

So i am expecting something really good from them and they will deliver it or else they wont do no cocktail party.