Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny's only been there for 3 weeks (Page 4)

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xoxo

But hey, without wife their is no life???? LOL

Kids, husband etc have their own importance, but I think I will prolly consider my husband my life and love him over my children ( not saying i won't love my children ) but when I grow old, he will grow old with me and walk in the same pace, whilst my kids at that time will be too busy with their own lives... Ps. I shall be getting myself a husband in a few months :o... This whole thing of marriage is a rather exciting feeling!

Argh , I was drinking tea to help me stay awake and study? Meh, nishu caught my eye, that guy is a hardcore fan lol!

Nighto! 4am. Work on my sleeping patterns.

Xoxo

You are saying this now because you dont have kids yet...alot of people say this...once they love someone as their life partner alot then it is like how could i ever love somebody more than him but once you have your kids, not just life partner but your life they change their opinion...

as soon as amar's wife came the first thing he asked was r the kids with you, r they here...that was before he hugged her or even said hi...his first question was about his kids which shows how much he loves them...and i get that he also signed a contract to be on the show but if he got an opportunity then why not...and this was the same juhi who was requesting everybody to let PB talk to her daughter and that was weeks ago...

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by tere_mere

it was really sick to see those faces juhi n sunny were making when amar was talkin to his kids...n the talk was actually v sweet...but these 2 mean selfish females think no end of themselves! i agree..that sunny has been there for v less time and if sunny's family doesnt want to be seen arnd her...usmein BB kya kar sakte hai LOLLOLLOL the reasons r obvious! even if her family has accepted her..im sure they are not proud abt that Ouch

her parents are not alive so we will never know but i think we can take a good guess of how they felt...she herself said her cousins and close family members dont like her or talk to her because of her profession she said that to sky before she even revealed her profession to the inmates...she said her dads family dont know about her and wont accept her in fact they might find out about her through big boss ...her hubby is probably making movies of his own while she is away...and rest of her family  wont come and face the humiliation

Juhi on the other hand...just watch pati patni aur woh and see how she reacted and was yelling in front of kids...the kid that was the most shitan and active started crying...even his parents were surprised that juhi could make their son cry... she wouldnt let the kids eat pasta or cake...sachin wanted to feed them and got cake for them and beleive me juhi didnt let them eat and infront of them fought with sachin about spending money on the kids...none of the kids ever bonded with her not even the little infant...he wanted to be with sachin more...she kept complaining to the infant who probably didnt understand her that he was killing her kamar because she had to hold him...so there is no hope from her...of course she will never understand the feelings of a parent...i dont have kids but seeing the scene i got so happy and emotional because you could feel the love between amar and his son and juhi and sunny were like stone

R U talking of Sunny's parents? coz I think dey r very much alive. She was talking abt her relatives in India nd dem not knowing abt her profession nd she was concerned abt dat. Her parents r based in Canada I think, but now since Sunny is shifting her base 2 India, she's concerned abt her relatives in India.
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by tere_mere

it was really sick to see those faces juhi n sunny were making when amar was talkin to his kids...n the talk was actually v sweet...but these 2 mean selfish females think no end of themselves! i agree..that sunny has been there for v less time and if sunny's family doesnt want to be seen arnd her...usmein BB kya kar sakte hai LOLLOLLOL the reasons r obvious! even if her family has accepted her..im sure they are not proud abt that Ouch

her parents are not alive so we will never know but i think we can take a good guess of how they felt...she herself said her cousins and close family members dont like her or talk to her because of her profession she said that to sky before she even revealed her profession to the inmates...she said her dads family dont know about her and wont accept her in fact they might find out about her through big boss ...her hubby is probably making movies of his own while she is away...and rest of her family  wont come and face the humiliation

Juhi on the other hand...just watch pati patni aur woh and see how she reacted and was yelling in front of kids...the kid that was the most shitan and active started crying...even his parents were surprised that juhi could make their son cry... she wouldnt let the kids eat pasta or cake...sachin wanted to feed them and got cake for them and beleive me juhi didnt let them eat and infront of them fought with sachin about spending money on the kids...none of the kids ever bonded with her not even the little infant...he wanted to be with sachin more...she kept complaining to the infant who probably didnt understand her that he was killing her kamar because she had to hold him...so there is no hope from her...of course she will never understand the feelings of a parent...i dont have kids but seeing the scene i got so happy and emotional because you could feel the love between amar and his son and juhi and sunny were like stone

R U talking of Sunny's parents? coz I think dey r very much alive. She was talking abt her relatives in India nd dem not knowing abt her profession nd she was concerned abt dat. Her parents r based in Canada I think, but now since Sunny is shifting her base 2 India, she's concerned abt her relatives in India.

she said it herself in bigboss that her parents passed away and she misses them alot...now i am not sure if she lied or they have disowned or something but she clearly said they died..
aztecarcher Senior Member
aztecarcher
aztecarcher

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xoxo

But hey, without wife their is no life???? LOL

Kids, husband etc have their own importance, but I think I will prolly consider my husband my life and love him over my children ( not saying i won't love my children ) but when I grow old, he will grow old with me and walk in the same pace, whilst my kids at that time will be too busy with their own lives... Ps. I shall be getting myself a husband in a few months :o... This whole thing of marriage is a rather exciting feeling!

Argh , I was drinking tea to help me stay awake and study? Meh, nishu caught my eye, that guy is a hardcore fan lol!

Nighto! 4am. Work on my sleeping patterns.

Xoxo

congrats on your upcoming marriage. Maybe i will ask you for your opinion on this again after you have your first child ;)

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
well i would say if she really miss her husband soo much then plzz take a voluntary exit from the show...and SPARE US from ur irritating behaviour Dead

Edited by blossom2283 - 21 December 2011 at 10:58pm

Go to top