Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

asr ... my first indian television crush *blush* (Page 2)

DeePiku IF-Dazzler
DeePiku
DeePiku

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the ASR obsessed hospital:))) Gods...when I saw him come out of that helicopter I threw away all my pictures of any other actor, got onto google, and here I am, an ASR obsessed-freak...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.onepreetijaiswal19prathikri

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

thanks so much for the welcome mary :) barun the actor and asr the character are complete opposites when it comes to personalty, which just goes to show  that barun is a really good actor,
but i'm going to be honest with you, if i ever saw some like asr in real life i would run in the opposite direction because he would intimidate me too much LOL that is why i prefer to drool over such characters in the books, movies and tv... but this is the first time i've really gotten hooked to a indian soap and seen such a hero portrayed on indian tv...

[/QUOTE]

Lovely petite one, you should check out my post about what the girls would do if they saw a real life ASR. The answers were so different and funny. Please add yours there too :)
[/QUOTE]

please do give me the link to that post, and i'll be sure to post my version there too LOL
oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangurhar

Welcome to the ASR obsessed hospital:))) Gods...when I saw him come out of that helicopter I threw away all my pictures of any other actor, got onto google, and here I am, an ASR obsessed-freak...

the only other bollywood actor i've ever had a crush on was hirthik roshan... i still fancy him quite a bit actually LOL

but barun is the first indian tv hero that i really like... well to be honest it's the character of asr that i like, although barun is cute too and he really does bring asr to life LOL

and i'm glad that i'm not the casualty here ;)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
omgomgomgomgomg! now u got me going yaar!!!! Welcome to the forum! Hope we can be great friends!!!! Hug I'm Sanjana btw!!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oh.petite.one

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Pari---

omgomgomgomgomg! now u got me going yaar!!!! Welcome to the forum! Hope we can be great friends!!!! Hug I'm Sanjana btw!!! :D

hello sanjana Hug

and thank you so much for the welcome...
Big smile
-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
oh no problem dear! btw, what's ur name? and please call me Sanju!

oh.petite.one

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum oh.petite.one (cool name). You don't have to worry about sharing your obsession with your family now that you have found us!

I'm sharing this on the Forum (don't mean to offend anyone) but its been a while since I fell for an Indian guy. My past experienes have kept me away from them. Everytime my sisters talk about an Indian guy I am running in the opposite direction. My family know's I will not bring home an Indian guy. So I understand the secrecy from family0I've a reputation to uphold too lol

So, this ASR obsession has taken me by surprise, maybe bc he is not the typical Indian guy they have been showing on Indian TV. He has a mind of his own. He respects, protects, and loves his family but will still do what he feels is right for him. He does not seem like the guy who will be controlling as in -do this, do that, wear this wear that (remember the apology to La and his reason for the anger was KKG-not what she was wearing). He seems cool-now if only I were to find a Indian guy like that -that would make some members of my family very happy indeed  :)

Awesome acting my the actor Mr.Sobti especially since he mentioned that he cannot relate to ASR. I agree, better than some Bollywood actors-I have mentioned that in some of my other posts that I'm impressed-very impressed by Barun, Sanaya, and most of the IPK cast-great job. Hope they can continue with a good storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeMarybarton

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
awwh really nice welcome :)

oh.petite.one

Go to top