India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

mahek (Page 2)

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
i love that all haters do i ASSume!! anyways... carry on! 

MAHEK SHOULD COME BACK AND WIN!! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKchandnisahartj_mumShayarikhamosshhhblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by preep

is mahek that good in big boss show???i saw all her episodes from the beginning..she is just fake fake fake..then how come people want her back..iam confused ..am i missing anything??

now at this point i dont want anyone to win the show..it should be tie in this season..

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? Wink
oh! please sha ji...you r accusing mehek of playing the gender card...when sky has been playing the bhai-behen card and gender card on juhi and sunny's behalf all along...did u see juhi and sunny blatantly playing the woman card yesterday and begging for votes...why single out mehek whn every one of them has done it...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKchandnisahartj_mumShayarikhamosshhhGauahargeous_N

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

is mahek that good in big boss show???i saw all her episodes from the beginning..she is just fake fake fake..then how come people want her back..iam confused ..am i missing anything??

now at this point i dont want anyone to win the show..it should be tie in this season..

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? Wink
oh! please sha ji...you r accusing mehek of playing the gender card...when sky has been playing the bhai-behen card and gender card on juhi and sunny's behalf all along...did u see juhi and sunny blatantly playing the woman card yesterday and begging for votes...why single out mehek whn every one of them has done it...

first of all- shanth down Smile- I hate mahek and am a sky fan that has been my stand for the longest time-Dont give me lecture on who else does what not. Sky playing the bhai-behen card is in no way comparable to the gender quotient i am talking about in sky mahek case- where if a man women fights its always a man's mistake AND women is the beechari. So completely diff situations. Mahek has abused the position in this quotient of being a women by shedding those fake tears and dragging the same shitty attitude towards an issue that was much resolved after a million apologies. Aite? NOW if u have issues with how juhi and sunny are behaving please discuss tht with their fan clubs or followers. Wink 

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 4:29pm
meghan11 IF-Rockerz
meghan11
meghan11

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

first of all- shanth down Smile- I hate mahek and am a sky fan that has been my stand for the longest time-Dont give me lecture on who else does what not. Sky playing the bhai-behen card is in no way comparable to the gender quotient i am talking about in sky mahek case- where if a man women fights its always a man's mistake AND women is the beechari. So completely diff situations. Mahek has abused the position in this quotient of being a women by shedding those fake tears and dragging the same shitty attitude towards an issue that was much resolved after a million apologies. Aite? NOW if u have issues with how juhi and sunny are behaving please discuss tht with their fan clubs or followers. Wink 
So true Mahek's popularity rose from that incident where she had a fight with Sky. Sky doesn't use the bhai-bahen card to garner sympathy and votes. He is true to hi sfriends thus far...no deception there. I have to agree with Sha1 here...incidentally we do agree on quiet a few things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Sha ji...first of all...i was not lecturing u any more than u r lecturing me right now...we are having a discussion...

your next point is that i should take up what juhi and sunny do with their fans...fair enough...i would do so in future now that you have made it clear...the only reason i discussed it with you than in the past you have made it your duty to defend juhi and sunny also...if u don't remember...i can bring up those links for you...i was just confused by the way you continously defend these two also...not my fault...but point noted for future...

regarding the use of gender cardLOL...the use of any card...to feed into the emotions of the bholi bhali public is the same...whether it is the gender card...or the bhai behan card or the bahu beti card...they all are used for the same purpose and that is to garner sympathy...u can further categorise them or dissect them all u want according to ur convinience...i don't buy it...what mehek used or what sky uses are the one and the same thing...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumMahekFTWShayari

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

Sha ji...first of all...i was not lecturing u any more than u r lecturing me right now...we are having a discussion...

your next point is that i should take up what juhi and sunny do with their fans...fair enough...i would do so in future now that you have made it clear...the only reason i discussed it with you than in the past you have made it your duty to defend juhi and sunny also...if u don't remember...i can bring up those links for you...i was just confused by the way you continously defend these two also...not my fault...but point noted for future...

regarding the use of gender cardLOL...the use of any card...to feed into the emotions of the bholi bhali public is the same...whether it is the gender card...or the bhai behan card or the bahu beti card...they all are used for the same purpose and that is to garner sympathy...u can further categorise them or dissect them all u want according to ur convinience...i don't buy it...what mehek used or what sky uses are the one and the same thing...Tongue

Sure thing i have defended juhi on people bashing her about her weight and sunny about her profession but i think u n me have interacted several times to know whose fan fair i belong to so nice to know that u will refrain from questioning me about their GAME PLAY and STRATEGIES in future.  

Now about ur comment that use of any card to feed the emotions of "bholi bhali" public is to be deemed the same- truly it SHOULD be BUT how does sky calling juhi his sister gain him sympathy votes? from what i gather juhi aint the top fav amongst many? and also there is no melodramatic angle to this to add sympathy? so cud u explain how this pursuades the sympathy votes from "bholi bhali" public for sky? why wud i sympathize with sky if he calls someone his sister? ( i mean its another story that its juhi who he calls on as sister and i do sympathize LOL) BUT jokes apart- how? 

So thats why neele baraf-wa it is important to differentiate between the sympathy votes/fan's mahek gained because of her magarmach ke ansoo and GENDER CARDS tactics compared to sky's genuine emotions of friendship and brotherhood which u term as "bhai behen ka card" Wink  

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 7:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coldplaying

MahekFTW Goldie
MahekFTW
MahekFTW

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
skys fans ki theory hai
he needs to be this spiteful in order to unmask everyone who is fake in this house
sky dil ka ach ahai but thora temper ka issue hai
sky is a true loyal frnd
sky is entertaining because he is loud and hits ppl below the belt
sky is an angel but u have to wait for his gentle side to show 

to which I say :
he can un mask ppl in a less crude and cheap way 
his claim of i dont care if i win and i dont play games is a farse
He is 35 yrs old ! if a man he has had all his life to change n if he is still the same , then thts the person he is !
he has been the same since the last 70 days 
last 20 mein chamatkar nahi hona wala 
As far as loyalty id concerned he knows strength is in numbers , he needs these ppl ! these r not frnds out of choice but merely out of necessity 
if sky was so strong , then why doesnt he fight alone ?
lastly entertainment is not an excuse for jokes made in bad taste
just because he dooesnt use abusive words doesnt mean his behavior is not abusive !

aur yeh fake , drama ke tags can used for any house mates
most importantly 
if sky fans hate mahek so much 
then why does sky give her footage 
sky tu buhat smart haina 
tab aqal kahaan chali jati hai ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumShayariblue-ice.

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan11

So true Mahek's popularity rose from that incident where she had a fight with Sky. Sky doesn't use the bhai-bahen card to garner sympathy and votes. He is true to hi sfriends thus far...no deception there. I have to agree with Sha1 here...incidentally we do agree on quiet a few things.

Thanks meghan11 takes a great deal to be objective in a show this manipulativeSmile

Go to top