sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

oh! please sha ji...you r accusing mehek of playing the gender card...when sky has been playing the bhai-behen card and gender card on juhi and sunny's behalf all along...did u see juhi and sunny blatantly playing the woman card yesterday and begging for votes...why single out mehek whn every one of them has done it...

first of all- shanth down 😊- I hate mahek and am a sky fan that has been my stand for the longest time-Dont give me lecture on who else does what not. Sky playing the bhai-behen card is in no way comparable to the gender quotient i am talking about in sky mahek case- where if a man women fights its always a man's mistake AND women is the beechari. So completely diff situations. Mahek has abused the position in this quotient of being a women by shedding those fake tears and dragging the same shitty attitude towards an issue that was much resolved after a million apologies. Aite? NOW if u have issues with how juhi and sunny are behaving please discuss tht with their fan clubs or followers. πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sha1

first of all- shanth down 😊- I hate mahek and am a sky fan that has been my stand for the longest time-Dont give me lecture on who else does what not. Sky playing the bhai-behen card is in no way comparable to the gender quotient i am talking about in sky mahek case- where if a man women fights its always a man's mistake AND women is the beechari. So completely diff situations. Mahek has abused the position in this quotient of being a women by shedding those fake tears and dragging the same shitty attitude towards an issue that was much resolved after a million apologies. Aite? NOW if u have issues with how juhi and sunny are behaving please discuss tht with their fan clubs or followers. πŸ˜‰ 

So true Mahek's popularity rose from that incident where she had a fight with Sky. Sky doesn't use the bhai-bahen card to garner sympathy and votes. He is true to hi sfriends thus far...no deception there. I have to agree with Sha1 here...incidentally we do agree on quiet a few things.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sha ji...first of all...i was not lecturing u any more than u r lecturing me right now...we are having a discussion...

your next point is that i should take up what juhi and sunny do with their fans...fair enough...i would do so in future now that you have made it clear...the only reason i discussed it with you than in the past you have made it your duty to defend juhi and sunny also...if u don't remember...i can bring up those links for you...i was just confused by the way you continously defend these two also...not my fault...but point noted for future...

regarding the use of gender cardπŸ˜†...the use of any card...to feed into the emotions of the bholi bhali public is the same...whether it is the gender card...or the bhai behan card or the bahu beti card...they all are used for the same purpose and that is to garner sympathy...u can further categorise them or dissect them all u want according to ur convinience...i don't buy it...what mehek used or what sky uses are the one and the same thing...πŸ˜›
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice

Sha ji...first of all...i was not lecturing u any more than u r lecturing me right now...we are having a discussion...

your next point is that i should take up what juhi and sunny do with their fans...fair enough...i would do so in future now that you have made it clear...the only reason i discussed it with you than in the past you have made it your duty to defend juhi and sunny also...if u don't remember...i can bring up those links for you...i was just confused by the way you continously defend these two also...not my fault...but point noted for future...

regarding the use of gender cardπŸ˜†...the use of any card...to feed into the emotions of the bholi bhali public is the same...whether it is the gender card...or the bhai behan card or the bahu beti card...they all are used for the same purpose and that is to garner sympathy...u can further categorise them or dissect them all u want according to ur convinience...i don't buy it...what mehek used or what sky uses are the one and the same thing...πŸ˜›

Sure thing i have defended juhi on people bashing her about her weight and sunny about her profession but i think u n me have interacted several times to know whose fan fair i belong to so nice to know that u will refrain from questioning me about their GAME PLAY and STRATEGIES in future.  

Now about ur comment that use of any card to feed the emotions of "bholi bhali" public is to be deemed the same- truly it SHOULD be BUT how does sky calling juhi his sister gain him sympathy votes? from what i gather juhi aint the top fav amongst many? and also there is no melodramatic angle to this to add sympathy? so cud u explain how this pursuades the sympathy votes from "bholi bhali" public for sky? why wud i sympathize with sky if he calls someone his sister? ( i mean its another story that its juhi who he calls on as sister and i do sympathize πŸ˜†) BUT jokes apart- how? 

So thats why neele baraf-wa it is important to differentiate between the sympathy votes/fan's mahek gained because of her magarmach ke ansoo and GENDER CARDS tactics compared to sky's genuine emotions of friendship and brotherhood which u term as "bhai behen ka card" πŸ˜‰  
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
skys fans ki theory hai
he needs to be this spiteful in order to unmask everyone who is fake in this house
sky dil ka ach ahai but thora temper ka issue hai
sky is a true loyal frnd
sky is entertaining because he is loud and hits ppl below the belt
sky is an angel but u have to wait for his gentle side to show 

to which I say :
he can un mask ppl in a less crude and cheap way 
his claim of i dont care if i win and i dont play games is a farse
He is 35 yrs old ! if a man he has had all his life to change n if he is still the same , then thts the person he is !
he has been the same since the last 70 days 
last 20 mein chamatkar nahi hona wala 
As far as loyalty id concerned he knows strength is in numbers , he needs these ppl ! these r not frnds out of choice but merely out of necessity 
if sky was so strong , then why doesnt he fight alone ?
lastly entertainment is not an excuse for jokes made in bad taste
just because he dooesnt use abusive words doesnt mean his behavior is not abusive !

aur yeh fake , drama ke tags can used for any house mates
most importantly 
if sky fans hate mahek so much 
then why does sky give her footage 
sky tu buhat smart haina 
tab aqal kahaan chali jati hai ?
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghan11

So true Mahek's popularity rose from that incident where she had a fight with Sky. Sky doesn't use the bhai-bahen card to garner sympathy and votes. He is true to hi sfriends thus far...no deception there. I have to agree with Sha1 here...incidentally we do agree on quiet a few things.

Thanks meghan11 takes a great deal to be objective in a show this manipulative😊
Mahak Chahal is fake person and not a good dancer at all fake crying such a drama queen creating fights with other housemates and I dislike this topic so freaking buzz off Mahak Chahal. Akashdeep Saigal is the best should win BB5
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MahekFTW

skys fans ki theory hai

he needs to be this spiteful in order to unmask everyone who is fake in this house

WHO said need? thats ur assumption- We know he is spiteful thats just how he is but more then that what we appreciate is that he is transparent in what he feels he shows it. How he shows it- is not something we all applaud.

sky dil ka ach ahai but thora temper ka issue hai

True that (phew at least one thing u got right about our "theory")

sky is a true loyal frnd

OHH LOOK ANOTHER ONE! πŸ˜†

sky is entertaining because he is loud and hits ppl below the belt

NOW WE HIT A WALL! sky is entertaining cause when he does masti which even sanju baba has said so- its time to be entertained!!!!- yes sometimes when people are having fun they get loud! its natural and men are men they always have non-veg jokes πŸ˜‰ below the belt is ur own take on it. for example- Dont tell me u haven't found sky's PM impersonation funny- what was below the belt in that? 

sky is an angel but u have to wait for his gentle side to show 

Check out Sky's AT for a reality check dear- We never say or think that- We know he is a shade of grey and has his flaws but thats what makes him human (like us all) and what makes him REAL! We know he is working on it cause we have seen him never go down that lane with mahek again thought she kept on holding a shitty attitude towards a fight that was long gone. 

to which I say :
he can un mask ppl in a less crude and cheap way 

True- So long as we are on the same page that some big deal unmasking needs to be done- Starting with Miss chahal πŸ˜‰

his claim of i dont care if i win and i dont play games is a farse

This is soley ur opinion cause u want the DQ to win- he recently wants to stay back and play but before he didn't give a damn infact- even-though he had a huge fight with mahek and the gender card was played he stuck sid infron't of him to be saved and faced the nomination like the bindaas sky baba he is

He is 35 yrs old ! if a man he has had all his life to change n if he is still the same , then thts the person he is !

WOW talk about presumptions and assumptions!!! u r pretty dead on this huh? what r u god? πŸ˜†  i think even god has more lenience towards people who want to redeem and change. 

he has been the same since the last 70 days 
last 20 mein chamatkar nahi hona wala

Again what u think- As a sky fan i have seen him never stoop down to the same level with mahek as he did in the 1st fight- BUT MAHEK on the other hand kept on dragging him down in to the same lane of shit. As she said on the second day of the fight- SKY I WONT LET UR IMAGE CLEAN UP!  the women is pure evil and sky was right πŸ˜Š

As far as loyalty id concerned he knows strength is in numbers , he needs these ppl ! these r not frnds out of choice but merely out of necessity 

Everyone needs friends mate- if people cant make friends then there is issues- Mahek did not make a single loyal friend in the house during her stay- OH and sid doesnt count cause he was scared out of his pants and forced to be friends with mahek by salmans threats. Most of her "freinds she calls friends are actually just acquaintances NO ONE like Pooja bedi who has taken it up on herself to stand by sky no matter how many bashers bash her down.  

if sky was so strong , then why doesnt he fight alone ?

U need more proofs of his strenght the man faced 3 of his nominations because he wanted to save his friends in the game. If u followed the show he did play the whole game with his MIND ALONE. One after the other pinky's got kicked out! πŸ˜‰

lastly entertainment is not an excuse for jokes made in bad taste

Ur taste doesnt need to be the universal taste mate so thats about that πŸ˜‰

just because he dooesnt use abusive words doesnt mean his behavior is not abusive !

He hasnt done any such thing yet to be kicked out of the show right? then why talk about this πŸ˜†

aur yeh fake , drama ke tags can used for any house mates
most importantly 
if sky fans hate mahek so much 
then why does sky give her footage 
sky tu buhat smart haina 

Well lets just say sky mahek tok footage nahi deta MAHEK SKY SE FOOTAGE LETI HAI πŸ˜‰

tab aqal kahaan chali jati hai ?

ALL UR ANSWERS ARE IN BLUE the color of SKY πŸ˜‰

sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FaizaParvez

Mahak Chahal is fake person and not a good dancer at all fake crying such a drama queen creating fights with other housemates and I dislike this topic so freaking buzz off Mahak Chahal. Akashdeep Saigal is the best should win BB5

πŸ‘ touche! 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Your not missing anything- what can one say in gender fight when womens sheds some tears then SARAA HINDUSTAAN USKE SAATH HOTA HAI- even if the mistake was done at both end. no questions asked- Plus havent u heard of her infamous support from salman- how else would one explain her re-entry at this point of the game? πŸ˜‰

come on SARAA HINDUSTHAN voting mahek for her faltu tears..
now here i use hindusthan card and ask "SARAA HINDUSTHAN" open ur eyes