WHY is the new character's name, Nandkishore?

princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanted to post this in the previous topic, but I thought it's a bigger question and needs more attention.

Sorry, if anyone already posted this.

Remember the SBS or SBB segment where Sanaya says the show is all about "signs"?

Well, she was referring to the "Mangalsootra Hadsa" but we can all the more apply it to this scenario.

What could be CV's reason of choosing only Nandkishore and not any other name? (Dhruv, Arjun and so on were all pretty good names and more NRI-ish than Nandkishore) So, why only that name?

Does it have to do something with Buaji (since she's the one who says Nandkishore all the time)?

Is she going to force Khushi into an engagement with him this time too, thinking that it's a sign from God?

Share your views please! I 'd love to know what you all think! πŸ˜‰
Edited by princezsafa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
since buaji is currently without a boyfriend (Shyam, a synonym for krishna aka nandkishore being evil and all), CVs are granting her a reprieve with a new Nandkishore.
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post!
me too curious about the same thing
the name,nandkishore does signifies something
and hes the bhanja of mami ji
so hes not dhruv ; mami's speculative son and
as some rumors has it...khushis long lost childhood friend

one more thing is intriguing that if mami doesnt belong to a well off back ground
where does this america returns bhanja comes from?
princezsafa thumbnail
Originally posted by: maisoon

nice post!
me too curious about the same thing
the name,nandkishore does signifies something
and hes the bhanja of mami ji
so hes not dhruv ; mami's speculative son and
as some rumors has it...khushis long lost childhood friend

one more thing is intriguing that if mami doesnt belong to a well off back ground
where does this america returns bhanja comes from?

I think Dhruv's being a cousin was just a rumour...
But yeah good thought, Mami is from a poor background. But ohh well, she's been married 20+ years...and it is possible that her family may have progressed in life. It seems possible.
But there is some connection there...I just don't understand. Can't wait for next week, to kill this anticipation!!

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he's from australia - tht's what he said... and good point.. wonder what his bakground is!
As Sanaya had said in one of her interview this show is all about signs.. so dont know what up to this name.. Something smells fishy though.hmmm
Vera thumbnail
I think the cvs wanted to convey the message that this guy is introduced for comic relief..hence the name nandkishore. Otherwise the whole forum would be in an uproar with speculation of another love triangle...πŸ˜†  This way we know there will be no serious harm to ArhiπŸ˜‰
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
for all we know he is the real Nandkishore in a new avatar...:)
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh thanks for correcting me =)australia return bhanja

but i dont know whats wrong with a love triangle?!
Why nandkishore cannot be in love with khushi too;)
shes such a gem of a person that every single person who has set eyes on her has fallen in love and thought of possesing her
asr, lavanya, nani, anjili even shyam too and not to mention the hordes of fans!

Im completely happy with a nandu and khushi frndship and a green eyed asr track!
end main to asr he dhulaniya lay jaiyen gay ;)
princezsafa thumbnail
Originally posted by: maisoon

oh thanks for correcting me =)australia return bhanja

but i dont know whats wrong with a love triangle?!
Why nandkishore cannot be in love with khushi too;)
shes such a gem of a person that every single person who has set eyes on her has fallen in love and thought of possesing her
asr, lavanya, nani, anjili even shyam too and not to mention the hordes of fans!

Im completely happy with a nandu and khushi frndship and a green eyed asr track!
end main to asr he dhulaniya lay jaiyen gay ;)

Yes yess end mein toh Dilwaale (ASR) Dulhania Le Jayenge xD

I would love the "love triangle" track accompanied by ASR's JEALOUSY!
I wonder what extent his character would go to in this jealously.. *evil grin* I need the green-eyed ASR to satisfy my ego from the painful track of "Farak Padhta Hai".