Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I know you all will hate me but (Page 4)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
The problem here is b's of trp they have changed the storyline. Episodes does not seem connected. That's why the emotions are off space and antics. I am sure when kkg will hit hard we will crave to see her bubbliness. It is her this very nature bringing smile and life to others. Who else is there in the serial making people laugh. Don't say mamiji.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maisoonasha...sbk2anjs

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya_vijata

true!!!Yeah Khush's character is sumthing like dat...!Once crying another time laughing n bubbly...!But I think Khushi will be back...!
True...my sister is an exact copy of Khushi..at one point shes crying over someboday and another day...shes ok...upste from inside but very bubblyLOL I didnot wana see Rabba ve scene today but they just broke their engagement...and its too soon..and Khushi was always this bubblyLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushkakaur21maisoon

dnyd Goldie
dnyd
dnyd

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
ok after reading so many posts about Khushi and how she behaves around Arnav, it got me thinking...

See we have a jijaji in the family. He has a temper like you won't believe. Won't care whose there who is not will just burst out at whoever whenever. He is tall and punjabi with a loud booming voice so can come of as being very scary. Many people and family members are scared of him.
When I got married and came into the family I was quite young. Baby of the family. My husband is the youngest and so here I was even younger. But for some reason he didn't scare me at all. I could see behind the mask there was a heart of gold. So how did I treat the man and his temper?? Just like Khushi does with Arnav. Childish jokes. Pointing out his pet dialogues and all. Sometimes he would behave in ways that could be hurtful like ignoring or saying something extremely rude but I would just ignore him. Give him space and the next day pretend like nothing happened. Eventually he melted. Melted to the point where even my MIL if she wants to convey a msg she does it through me. 
He treats me like a daughter now and my Sis in law loves the fact that I never misunderstood him. You can say took some crap but stood firm. So now we have an amazing family relationship. 

In many ways I have this nature too. When everyones serious I'm not. 
So i can see khushis childishness. Im 32 and a mom now and still do stupid stuff. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maisoonDiamondLifesbk2Imzi

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Later if we r lucky enough we will see Arnav playing khushi like pranks to get his bubbly khushi back. She is really very pure don't hold anything inside.
Don't forget initial episodes how Asr was rude with silly things.
Sorry bombarding u...actually not.
Because la has to exit director has to give her positive and grace. We have seen in movies such things. That does not mean la is now great for Asr. La was dumb. B's Asr confront her she realize missing him. La never understood him from the beginning. B's last three days she did that does not mean she is better for Asr. La got full time to understand ADR, but failed badly. I am still 1000000000000000%surela is incapable of understanding asr's mom letter. She will not know how to return love in double.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83Anushkakaur21

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
hey i agree with u that as "khushi arnav singh raizada" she'll have a reputation to maintain.

but for her to become mrs. arnav singh raizada both of them have to get married!
and if u leave out the contract, deal or abrupt marriage, first of all arnav has to fall in love with khushi first if he wants to marry her!!!

and i don't see him falling for a girl like lavanya or anyone else like her!!

it is khushi's nok- joks and her silly things which make him smile and mutter 'unbelievable'

so for now i think she has to be the way she is!!! and khushi has to be arnav's wife and not lavanya because arnavs loves khushi (or will love her in near future) and love matters in a relationship and not if one behaves elegantly or whatsoever!!
frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
i partly agree.. 

abt kushi's behavior, may be her OTTness is what arnav likes but sometime makes me cringe but what i totally cant stand is when she pokes her nose to other peoples affairs. she does not know when she needs to stop.

coming to La, awesome acting by sana and a graceful exit by La but cmon, what about her self respect.
in a scale of 1-10, i would rate her 2. she takes all of asr's crap and on top of that she stayed in the  relationship in spite of understanding that asr has no feelings for her.  when asr came to break up she was pleading him not to. i am sorry but i find that very unattractive. she might be sophisticated in her dressing and dialect but she should learn to respect herslf first. only then will others respect her.

may be the way kushi stands up for the right and how she dares to speak against him if she is wrong might be what arnav is drawn to. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushkakaur21Sunshine25S.Stephy..Apz..SillyPepper

maisoon Goldie
maisoon
maisoon

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

@@ Shastradhari and everone supporting khushi
thankyou guys : )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anushkakaur21sbk2anjs

Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I think its too early to be judging Khushi, granted she was silly today but she is not always that way. We have to remember that this change we've seen in Arnav and Lavanya is because of Khushi, she is the one who brought the best in both. Khushi can be immature at times but she is a child at heart, it doesn't mean she can't be sensible or mature. Khushi is the one for Arnav and she's the one for him, sadly neither have yet to realize it. I hope the CVs have that realization happen soon, especially with Nandikishore's entry. Arnav's jealousy may be the turning point we've been waiting for

Agreed with you!!!
kHUSI may be little silly at times but she still my favourite characters and stands out from the other usual serious n sensible types. I think people bash her charcter too much n over look things.  she may act  immature at times but that wot arnav loves about her in the first place as she different n brings out other emotions in arnav otherwise well hidden!!! la may have matured but only because of khusi training or she would had been that same b**ch. those changes in la will help her to find her mr rite  but she not the right one for Arnav.  if he stayed with her, wot the point of the story???
 a story of arnav n la n how they both mature, dont play silly pranks, la does not argue, she stays out of his business, arnav goes to office, meetings, forgets his important dates with la n makes it up by buying her expensive gifts, forgets she there half the time???
where the story then??

we need to trust the CVS and CVS now need to develop arhi relationship more and bring out intense rabba vees moment which till send trps over the roof. Arhi chemistry s wot make the show.

KHUSI childishness will in the future bring out the hidden child in arnav which will the a delight to watch when he starts playing pranks on her!!  also ARNAV will bring out a matured Khusi.
they both should stay true to their character but at the same time love n respect each other for what they are and adjust their characters to each other at times when needed.
love both arnav n khusi.they both great characters n both have flaws but only makes them  human!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

Go to top