I know you all will hate me but - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Khushi is being seen as a "comdey queen" and La has matured SO much!

Payal was always mature and now she and Khushi look even MORE contrasting! However KKG IS a cute and fun loving girl!

She needs to act a bit more mature with our HOTWA though!
Originally posted by sunaina02

I agree with you about Arnav Khushi relationship and attraction, but right the day after engagement and La 's exit,, Khushi should have controlled her tongue if not for ASR's sake but at least for Payal and La's sake

Well, I think we shouldn't forget that Khushi thinks that ASR is responsible for the break-up, so she has no sympathy for him (specially as per her earlier experience she thinks that he's capable of doing that to anyone).. 
& for LA, she hopes for her best (like she was talking with Payel on that night).. Remember, that she was so eager to bash ASR on the spot itself?? but didn't do that as LA didn't want that.. so she respected her wish.. 
She wishes for Payel's happiness at any cost & so Anjali's & thus ASR's.. so, even if it's very unlikely for her character, she hided Shyam's truth (I wish she could have at least told them the reason without the name).. for Payel only, she agreed to go with ASR.. 
so, I don't think that she doesn't think of others; on the contrary I think that she thinks of others only not herself.. 
And controlling her tongue?? that's definitely not Khushi Kumari Gupta πŸ˜†... she has her on right to bash only ASR & he willingly gave that right to her only πŸ˜‰.. so who are we to criticize that πŸ˜†?? lol πŸ˜†!! 
Well, on serious note, when she found ASR in a locked bathroom with her, what else she can do?? She was surprised initially, then angry to find him there (she was already angry on him for breaking LA's heart).. & then terribly embarrassed!! So, out of sudden shock she screamed first & then to hide her embarrassment she screamed!! you may not agree, but I found that quite natural.. the only reaction that I didn't like was her running at the same spot.. 
However, we must agree that it is so unlikely for a person visiting someone, sitting at the drawing room & then all on a sudden walking into the bedroom out of own will & helping a girl in bathroom by giving a towel.. and our ASR did that!! He has changed so much.. unkhowingly head over heals for Khushi 😳..  I thoroughly enjoyed that scene 😊...
See,,,we all have become so practical in lifeπŸ˜‰ that it is getting difficult for understand Khushi...an innocent soul...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by maisoon

im sorry to say but i dont agree with any of you : )
khushi is just being true to her name and thats the way she is
full of life and happy in darkest of hour!!
being happy and silly is part of her and if she had been anything less than MAD than she would have been lavanya!

I dont agree with the part of darstic change

i agree though that there would be a time for growth and maturity and sopistication for khushi too but that wouldnt stop her from screaming at the top of lungs when a man suddenly walk in on her in loo! Becoz thats wht normally happens and not a rabba ve moment=P

I was also against a rabbe ve moment in the washroom.  Firstly becuase it is very much un_ASR like . ASR is not a peson whoi would feel romantic inside a toillet , more so of the Gupta house standard .
It would have  looked utterly silly and contrived.

By drastic  - I mean Khushis personality has to change a lot before she is ready for a marriage with ASR . Not becuase we or ASR would want . But for Khushi herself .

Atleast I wont hate u for this dear ... it occured to me too but I preferred keeping my thoughts to myself ... was scared of d bashing n all ... but u r right ... Khushi's naiveness is going over the board nowadays ...Cvs shud be developing her character a bit maturely ... i like her comic sense n Sanaya's acting but sometimes it just goes beyond d limit .

Originally posted by nitashaj83

See,,,we all have become so practical in lifeπŸ˜‰ that it is getting difficult for understand Khushi...an innocent soul...πŸ˜†
This is so true.  I like both Arnav and Khushi and I think they are made for each other.  Khushi is lively, silly & bubbly only with people she is very close to. She is very graceful with Nani, Anjali and not to forget the Prakash family.  She has never ever played her tricks on Shyam.  If she has bothered to reprimand Arnav for breaking up an engagement, it is bcoz she understands what La is going through - I didn't find anything wrong here nor did I think that she was being nosy.  If Arnav thought she was nosy, he would tell her to mind her own business.

Su, I think you are being a bit harsh when you say that La deserves ASR more than Khushi.  La will never develop the spunky, lively attitude to keep ASR on his toes.  She would/did bore him to tears. 
I don't think La s right...at the same time with these type of whacky kiddo antics I dont think Kh suits...

I mean the bi-polarity s unjustified...not even a day in between  and this jumping jack act...not at all funny...
Pray tell me, she was teaching Payal, not actually bathing...the moment she saw him, she lost her marbles...WTH!

And yeah, I m ready for roller coaster rides not a Time machine/Space ship travel

p.s - Was it just me who was  annoyed with "Akash-Payal  ki shaadi baad hum kithab likhenge" for gods sake let it b one of silly dialogs...her nose s already extra long, don't let her poke it into someone's married life!
Having said dat,I like Sanaya...She s perfect with her performance...pls GH spare us!

How could I hate you Su for saying the same thing I said today.

The Khushi we saw today is not the one he fell in love with.  He fell in love with the strong Khushi, who taught him how we must forgive children who do wrong as they never intend any harm.  She was not a child then, why was she today??
i agree with su for a certain degree but not completely. yes, i do find khushi stupid & dumb for behaving like a maniac but her being 180 degrees opposite to ASR's attitude is da USP of da show so i have nothing against seeing khushi & ASR as a jodi

for those who find zilch chemistry between da leads, im not in that bracket guys. i see sparks between them even during comedy jazz and it's not lost *touch wood*

-edit
aww su baby how can we ever hate you?!?! mwaaah πŸ˜³
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
I agree - CV's have indeed deteriorated Khushi's character. She needs to grow up, learn some English and stop being childish.