Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't agree with u sunaina.
Don't forget it's khushi who brought Arnav and la to the stage
Where they r now. It's khushi's nature and I am liking
Its because we as vIewers seeing her and Arnav together and demanding similarities. Khushi from her side is not thinking that she will be mrs. Raizada.
And what's wrong with playing around with sister. I am very positive once she will be mrs. Raizada she will very perfectly play the role. She is only 20 year old naive girl. I like to be bubbly.
If u see from her perspective she is not dreaming for ADR do why she change herself.
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I still think Khushi is the right one for Arnav, she understands him on a level others don't and she isn't afraid to confront him while others fear his temper. Khushi is the bahu Arnav's mom has wanted for her son, someone who would love him and who could deal with his temper.

I love Khushi's bubbly fiesty nature, the mistake the CVs are making is portraying Khushi as over the top in some of her scenes. Like today, it went from being comical to plain silly. Khushi shouting for Payal seemed so immature, its not like she didn't have any clothes on.

khusi is def the rite one for ARNAV!!! she the one that brings the best in him. he started saying sorry to others other than his sis. LA may have changed but only due to Khusi training which bought the best in her and made her realise things!! i personally feel she should had left a while back!! 
 Some feel Khusi was OTT today.  I personally thought it was ok but ok a little silly but we will see a more sensible Khusi in future episodes.  both arnav n khusi have flaws that why i like this show an both are my favourite. They both opposites but at same time had similarities. Khusi will also bring out the child in Arnav which he hidden a long time back. But of course i still like the balance if ASR n ARNAV together!!
but i feel they need to concentrate on arhi story to a another level!!  yeh ok show other characters but make it relevant n entertaining while giving more screen time to arhi relationship progressing to maturing level.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think its too early to be judging Khushi, granted she was silly today but she is not always that way. We have to remember that this change we've seen in Arnav and Lavanya is because of Khushi, she is the one who brought the best in both. Khushi can be immature at times but she is a child at heart, it doesn't mean she can't be sensible or mature. Khushi is the one for Arnav and she's the one for him, sadly neither have yet to realize it. I hope the CVs have that realization happen soon, especially with Nandikishore's entry. Arnav's jealousy may be the turning point we've been waiting for

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i beleive that KKG's been trying to disguise her heartache and sadness to being silly. Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
The problem here is b's of trp they have changed the storyline. Episodes does not seem connected. That's why the emotions are off space and antics. I am sure when kkg will hit hard we will crave to see her bubbliness. It is her this very nature bringing smile and life to others. Who else is there in the serial making people laugh. Don't say mamiji.
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhiya_vijata

true!!!Yeah Khush's character is sumthing like dat...!Once crying another time laughing n bubbly...!But I think Khushi will be back...!

True...my sister is an exact copy of Khushi..at one point shes crying over someboday and another day...shes ok...upste from inside but very bubbly😆 I didnot wana see Rabba ve scene today but they just broke their engagement...and its too soon..and Khushi was always this bubbly😆
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ok after reading so many posts about Khushi and how she behaves around Arnav, it got me thinking...

See we have a jijaji in the family. He has a temper like you won't believe. Won't care whose there who is not will just burst out at whoever whenever. He is tall and punjabi with a loud booming voice so can come of as being very scary. Many people and family members are scared of him.
When I got married and came into the family I was quite young. Baby of the family. My husband is the youngest and so here I was even younger. But for some reason he didn't scare me at all. I could see behind the mask there was a heart of gold. So how did I treat the man and his temper?? Just like Khushi does with Arnav. Childish jokes. Pointing out his pet dialogues and all. Sometimes he would behave in ways that could be hurtful like ignoring or saying something extremely rude but I would just ignore him. Give him space and the next day pretend like nothing happened. Eventually he melted. Melted to the point where even my MIL if she wants to convey a msg she does it through me. 
He treats me like a daughter now and my Sis in law loves the fact that I never misunderstood him. You can say took some crap but stood firm. So now we have an amazing family relationship. 

In many ways I have this nature too. When everyones serious I'm not. 
So i can see khushis childishness. Im 32 and a mom now and still do stupid stuff. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
Later if we r lucky enough we will see Arnav playing khushi like pranks to get his bubbly khushi back. She is really very pure don't hold anything inside.
Don't forget initial episodes how Asr was rude with silly things.
Sorry bombarding u...actually not.
Because la has to exit director has to give her positive and grace. We have seen in movies such things. That does not mean la is now great for Asr. La was dumb. B's Asr confront her she realize missing him. La never understood him from the beginning. B's last three days she did that does not mean she is better for Asr. La got full time to understand ADR, but failed badly. I am still 1000000000000000%surela is incapable of understanding asr's mom letter. She will not know how to return love in double.
Targaryen thumbnail
hey i agree with u that as "khushi arnav singh raizada" she'll have a reputation to maintain.

but for her to become mrs. arnav singh raizada both of them have to get married!
and if u leave out the contract, deal or abrupt marriage, first of all arnav has to fall in love with khushi first if he wants to marry her!!!

and i don't see him falling for a girl like lavanya or anyone else like her!!

it is khushi's nok- joks and her silly things which make him smile and mutter 'unbelievable'

so for now i think she has to be the way she is!!! and khushi has to be arnav's wife and not lavanya because arnavs loves khushi (or will love her in near future) and love matters in a relationship and not if one behaves elegantly or whatsoever!!
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i partly agree.. 

abt kushi's behavior, may be her OTTness is what arnav likes but sometime makes me cringe but what i totally cant stand is when she pokes her nose to other peoples affairs. she does not know when she needs to stop.

coming to La, awesome acting by sana and a graceful exit by La but cmon, what about her self respect.
in a scale of 1-10, i would rate her 2. she takes all of asr's crap and on top of that she stayed in the  relationship in spite of understanding that asr has no feelings for her.  when asr came to break up she was pleading him not to. i am sorry but i find that very unattractive. she might be sophisticated in her dressing and dialect but she should learn to respect herslf first. only then will others respect her.

may be the way kushi stands up for the right and how she dares to speak against him if she is wrong might be what arnav is drawn to.