India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sky is now afraid.. (Page 3)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I love his freaking buzz off baby...I like him sometimes..but he is a BIG BULLY...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princezna

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I love his freaking buzz off baby...I like him sometimes..but he is a BIG BULLY...
Well like others would say he is an extreme man! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD Smileand when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BADAngry but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!- 

AHEM AHEM- If we the citizens of this world won't let a man reform then how can we look humanity in the eye.. Ab batao- heheheWink

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 7:07pm
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Well like others would say he is an extreme man! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD Smileand when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BADAngry but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!- 

AHEM AHEM- If we the citizens of this world won't let a man reform then how can we look humanity in the eye.. Ab batao- heheheWink

haan..woh bhala aadmi hai...but he gets very personal and most irritating abt him,he is a bully but without him BB bhi boring hai.LOL

sha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

Well like others would say he is an extreme! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD Smileand when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BADAngry but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!-

chalo shukar hai apne mana to sahi k he needed to reform and is very bad sometimes...
LOL

WHA? all sky fan's admit to that! we like sky cause we know he is the crudest and most genuine person in the house. He is not afraid to call a spade a spade- be it infront of housemates- or superstars like salman and sanju- he is in the house for a reason cause his friends thinks its about time he learns to control his temperament issues and as a viewer i have seen that he has done so remarkably ever since his first fight with mahek. We know how far he has come along and thats why am a proud followers of sky baba! hope that clears stuff out Wink  

Edited by sha1 - 21 December 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rainbow_Tony_StraK786

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shooli

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

WHAT!!! i didnt watch today... he knows hes linked to Bedi!?! ROFL 

I am sure abhi darr ke maare use didi buladega
he does call her pooja di every now n then..on tuesday's episode he said pooja di n juhi kinda of smirked...so he corrrected n said pooja bedi...
ab toh Didi didi karega LOLLOLLOL

bhoomi25

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
But I am still confused as to why he got so upset over the linking. If he really liked PB then he shouldn't be bothered about it but if he was jsu using PB to forma gang then... its understandable.

Whatever! I am sure PB will be delighted (or not) to know that Sky the person whom she has been defending day and night braving all insults is not particularly keen on her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25MahekFTWcrazy4fawad

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
And another thing that I was thinking, Salman told Sky that he was left with no friends, salman in fact was brutal and told him very clearly that even his jokes were not considered funny, PM sarcastically told Sky that people were waiting to garland him, BB himself has dropped enough hints when he made the three of them move to the Pink room, yet Sky never reads anything in all this but that question about PB disturbed him so much that he thought he's lost his chances.

leo4ever

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dude82

Well like others would say he is an extreme! so when sky baba is good he is REALLY REALLY GOOD Smileand when Sky Baba is bad he is REALLY REALLY BADAngry but sky baba is working on it guys give him some time!-

chalo shukar hai apne mana to sahi k he needed to reform and is very bad sometimes...
LOL

WHA? all sky fan's admit to that! we like sky cause we know he is the crudest and most genuine person in the house. He is not afraid to call a spade a spade- be it infront of housemates- or superstars like salman and sanju- he is in the house for a reason cause his friends thinks its about time he learns to control his temperament issues and as a viewer i have seen that he has done so remarkably ever since his first fight with mahek. We know how far he has come along and thats why am a proud followers of sky baba! hope that clears stuff out Wink  

yar I am not a blind bhakt of any contestant here..ya,I like Amar..but if someone bashes Amar..I am least bothered LOL..I am not paid to fight for him LOL..same way...abt sky..I am not his fan nor hate him..but he is irritating just like Juhi..ek baar bully train mein chadta hai,utarne ka naam nahi leta Sleepy

sha1

Go to top