Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Does Jassi have a fake passport (Page 3)

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I am sure Purab Mehra so desperately wanted Jassi to go to France (anywhere other than back to India and Armaan), that he pulled some strings there!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nelam

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Her everything is fake: Surat, Kapadey, her so call love for Family, nandu etc. Only true is her obsession for Armaan. Did'nt come to resue her parents after so much of humiliation and is ready to rescue the person who the cause of all the wooes in her life. If she would have come back when nandu had called him several time things would have been under control. I don't know what she was thinking then. In the entire story T&D has detoriated Jassi's character. Her character is turning vampish. Trying to exploit everyone for her personal interest.

Originally posted by kdokka

Jassi seems to be travelling as Jessica Bedi, how was allowed to check in. Unless she has a fake passport. Strange.

Jassi loves her Armaan Sir only and she can never forget him.. And JAssi was not aware that the police were trying to arrest her parents. And god knows why was in Goa trying to become a model...

Well it is not the matter of who loves whom & who is whose fan, that does not bother me at all as to who will Jassi end up with the question is are we seeing the same Jassi (or Jessica) her character for whom nothing comes above her family: NOT EVEN ARMAAN. She has left Gulmohur aout of frustrustion to what she thought Armaan had done to her. She exposed him in front of everyone, infact if she had so much of love for Armaan she should'nt have exposed her. She did it only because she thought Armaan does'nt like her and playing with her emotion. Earlier everything was okay as long as she felt he loved her. She did all th Ghapla's which she should not have done. Armaan was brainless not jassi but still she chose to do it: ONLY FOR ARMAAN SIR. She felt cheated later. Her parents were suffering all because of her then how come one fine morning she realises to go & hlp Armaan. What double standard she is trying to project. *******

******edited by moderator.******

well well well neelam......i guess you are right and wrong. what jassi was/is thinking is anyone's guess...when we evaluate her character, we do so on the basis of our lives, our values , our beliefs. most sucessful writers maintain a certain consistency about a character. somewhere in the translation from story to indian screenplay, that consistency is lost and a lot of things are left open to interpretation. let me quote some examples...

1) some people believe that one should hold on to thier principals no matter what or who is at stake, other say love makes a fool out of us and we break principles even without realising it(refering to jassi forging balance sheets for armaan). i could only say it depends on how strong a person is(there has been no doubt that jassi is a very weak person on certain issues)

2)her running away from past is an another such issue....she has yet to realise that she too is responsible for what is happening/happened to her to a great extent(blaming looks, armaan or purab is getting off easy)

3)her becoming model, her apparent concern for armaan(even more than her parents ), asking for purab's help(after the jilting thing) all have been under fire .people have admired or condemned her for it.

i can't see any logic or pattern in her madness but some people do.personally i don't identify with jassi at any stage but i know many people who do.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Minnie, that was brilliant. Jassi did not know that her parents were actually being harassed, she just knew about the humiliation. Purab is so , so interested in sending Jassi to Paris, that he even did not pay attention to the fact that her parents were nearly arrested. 
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by Jassidevi

Her everything is fake: Surat, Kapadey, her so call love for Family, nandu etc. Only true is her obsession for Armaan. Did'nt come to resue her parents after so much of humiliation and is ready to rescue the person who the cause of all the wooes in her life. If she would have come back when nandu had called him several time things would have been under control. I don't know what she was thinking then. In the entire story T&D has detoriated Jassi's character. Her character is turning vampish. Trying to exploit everyone for her personal interest.

Originally posted by kdokka

Jassi seems to be travelling as Jessica Bedi, how was allowed to check in. Unless she has a fake passport. Strange.

Jassi loves her Armaan Sir onlyand she can never forget him.. And JAssi was not aware that the police were trying to arrest her parents. And god knows why was in Goa trying to become a model...

Well it is not the matter of who loves whom & who is whose fan, that does not bother me at all as to who will Jassi end up with the question is are we seeing the same Jassi (or Jessica) her character for whom nothing comes above her family: NOT EVEN ARMAAN. She has left Gulmohur aout of frustrustion to what she thought Armaan had done to her. She exposed him in front of everyone, infact if she had so much of love for Armaan she should'nt have exposed her. She did it only because she thought Armaan does'nt like her and playing with her emotion. Earlier everything was okay as long as she felt he loved her. She did all th Ghapla's which she should not have done. Armaan was brainless not jassi but still she chose to do it: ONLY FOR ARMAAN SIR. She felt cheated later. Her parents were suffering all because of her then how come one fine morning she realises to go & hlp Armaan. What double standard she is trying to project. *******

******edited by moderator.******

well well well neelam......i guess you are right and wrong. what jassi was/is thinking is anyone's guess...when we evaluate her character, we do so on the basis of our lives, our values , our beliefs. most sucessful writers maintain a certain consistency about a character. somewhere in the translation from story to indian screenplay, that consistency is lost and a lot of things are left open to interpretation. let me quote some examples...

1) some people believe that one should hold on to thier principals no matter what or who is at stake, other say love makes a fool out of us and we break principles even without realising it(refering to jassi forging balance sheets for armaan). i could only say it depends on how strong a person is(there has been no doubt that jassi is a very weak person on certain issues)

2)her running away from past is an another such issue....she has yet to realise that she too is responsible for what is happening/happened to her to a great extent(blaming looks, armaan or purab is getting off easy)

3)her becoming model, her apparent concern for armaan(even more than her parents ), asking for purab's help(after the jilting thing) all have been under fire .people have admired or condemned her for it.

i can't see any logic or pattern in her madness but some people do.personally i don't identify with jassi at any stage but i know many people who do.

well said Clap
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged
wait a sec - i am a little confused ...when she came to goa they showed her buying the ticket as jessica bedi...but now they did not show her buying any ticket....so maybe she did buy the ticket under the name of jasmeet walia after all......btw she is not a well known model or something...so this changing name thing should not affect or confuse the show organizers in paris....
alien_visitor Senior Member
alien_visitor
alien_visitor

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Why Purab ofcourse has taken charge of Jassi's life for a while so he arranges everything. but from now on it will be Armaan arranging money for Bebe's op etc.
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged
there is no doubt about Jassi being double standard. She can't do anything without help and calls herself independent.
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
hope armaan can arrange, er being in jail. i thot armaan was very clever to stand up for the walia family, altho i do have a soft side for purab. sigh.... i do! il uv purab, and everyone now thinks of him as khudgarz wen he himslef didnt no Bebe's life was in danger. i bet if he found out, he owuld've gone back to help her. and he isn't being righty on jassi, he wants the best for her. he just doesnt want her past to make her heartbroken, such as seeing armaan, will make her shatter her career in paris. and family is important than paris, altho purab didn't no that fact of her family in danger

Go to top