Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Does Jassi have a fake passport (Page 2)

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jassidevi

Well if you think I attacked you I am sorry... I wont be replying to any of your emails or anybody else's.... I wont be visiting this site for a while...

Jassidevi, I presume you are going on a vacation or would be busy with work and so you would not be able to visit IF. I hope there is no other reason such as being angry with any other member. Please, please, please dont stop visiting IF.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

let us count the number of fakes in jassi's life

1)fake company aka kohinoor

2)fake persona aka jessica bedi

3)fake boyfriend aka armaan(ok ...he turning genuine now)

so what is the big deal about fake passport(bade bade logon ki zindagi me aisi choti choti baaten hoti rehti hain)

Ashish2004 Senior Member
Ashish2004
Ashish2004

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
this can only happen on an indian serial LOL
lub_u Senior Member
lub_u
lub_u

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

thats strangeLOL

she must have stolen some jessica bedi's passport

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nelam

Her everything is fake: Surat, Kapadey, her so call love for Family, nandu etc. Only true is her obsession for Armaan. Did'nt come to resue her parents after so much of humiliation and is ready to rescue the person who the cause of all the wooes in her life. If she would have come back when nandu had called him several time things would have been under control. I don't know what she was thinking then. In the entire story T&D has detoriated Jassi's character. Her character is turning vampish. Trying to exploit everyone for her personal interest.

Originally posted by kdokka

Jassi seems to be travelling as Jessica Bedi, how was allowed to check in. Unless she has a fake passport. Strange.

Originally posted by Nelam

Well it is not the matter of who loves whom & who is whose fan, that does not bother me at all as to who will Jassi end up with the question is are we seeing the same Jassi (or Jessica) her character for whom nothing comes above her family: NOT EVEN ARMAAN. She has left Gulmohur aout of frustrustion to what she thought Armaan had done to her. She exposed him in front of everyone, infact if she had so much of love for Armaan she should'nt have exposed her. She did it only because she thought Armaan does'nt like her and playing with her emotion. Earlier everything was okay as long as she felt he loved her. She did all th Ghapla's which she should not have done. Armaan was brainless not jassi but still she chose to do it: ONLY FOR ARMAAN SIR. She felt cheated later. Her parents were suffering all because of her then how come one fine morning she realises to go & hlp Armaan. What double standard she is trying to project. I did'nt want to mention but cannot stop without writting that most of the Armaan fans are as obsessed as Jassi.

I beg to disagree with you Neelam.

Did'nt come to resue her parents after so much of humiliation

She did. The moment she saw them on TV in Mauritius,she came back.In fact before that itself she had decided to come back,even donned a baggi salwar and tied her hair in a pony so that her ppl wud not have any difficulty in recognising her.

But when she landed,she found that she had no place in her own house because the father she loved so much had disowned her.

So after spending a night at the gurudwara,she left for Goa. I guess she must have felt that since her parents did not beleive her,nor would her friends.As for not contacting Nandu,well,sometimes there are few things U just need to do on your own.

Many times when we are going through a difficult period in life,taking the right decision and making the right choices become even harder. There were so many things she could have done to clear her name.But she,having tasted the success of her new look probably thought of it as a ticket to easy fame and money after which she would reach the same status as her tormentors and get even with them. Given the easy opportunity as she was, it was only human on her part to avail of it. In fact ,right or wrong,she did choose to become a model after she found how her parents had been humiliated. 

Her parents were suffering all because of her then how come one fine morning she realises to go & hlp Armaan. What double standard she is trying to project.

She had no idea the extent to which her parents were being harrassed. She had no idea her parents were going to be arrested.In fact even now she has no idea that Armaan just saved her parents from getting arrested.She saw Armaan taking all the blame for something they both did together. Even if we leave aside the fact that she loves Armaan,even if he had just been any other regular guy who just owned up to his wrong doings regarding her in front of the whole world and releived her from all the blame,it would have to be the most selfish and self centred human being not to go and help the person. Jassi is about to do the same. Of course,if you happen to be in love with that person, it becomes even more poignant.

As for fake passports, no she does not need to have a jessica bedi passport.She can have the name jessica bedi and still travel in jasmeet walia passport. Just a simple court affidavit made at a notary proclaiming jessica bedi and jasmeet walia are one and same person will suffice. Her tickets too can be issued under the name of jessica.

My own passport name is different from my popular name.My tickets have been made in minnie Gupta's name though my passport runs under my official school maiden name. So I know that.Hence we can let T & D off on this one.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Very well said, Minnie!!ClapClapClap
Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
How about visa? Jessica or Jassi-on Indian passport, doesn't she need visa to go to France?
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Paheli

How about visa? Jessica or Jassi-on Indian passport, doesn't she need visa to go to France?

LOL Alas !! Probably we can't let T&D off on this one !!! Unless of course being Purab Mehra has some perks in the embassy !!

Go to top