Manveer FF: |Choomantar| PMlist & Ch.4 (Pg9) Jan 4 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Thx u for this action packed update love it ...Uday as action hero😍

Plzzz update soon and do pm me 🤗
loved the part and the jungle part was so good
awesome part...loved the fight scene and the jungle sequence...update soon...pm me
Chap 1:
I had an amused smile from the beginning till the end. It was so great! :D

Chap 2:

ROFL. I loved your personal commentaries like "A solid hero waali entry" "full hero ishtyle". They made me start 🤣🤣 every time!

Best line: "Yaa phir aapke haath per nochlegi, sach, experience se bol raha hoon"

Best part: "Altu Jalal tu, Aayi balaa ko taal tu" and everything that followed. 🤣🤣🤣

The whole chapter was bloody entertaining! So filmy and action-romancy and what not :P

On an end note, I LOVED it and please do PM me when you update!!! 

TC.
WOW thapad by moniya was great...and manveer scene was too dense in forest to imagine...
aand altu jalatu was great...
loving ure ff...

i am nizza known by other id lakshyass in forum..but for recieving pm's of ff and os plz pm me on this id...

nizza  

and merry christmas

Hayyyeee! LOVED IT!!! Mera Hero Uday and the Drama Queen Manyata! Simply loved loved loved LOVED it! Keep rocking and continue! <3
LOOOL! That was epic! I loved when Manyata was just like 'Haila! What was that!?' I could totally picture her saying that in real life. :) And the part where Udayveer was like, 'I should just tie a bell around her neck or something...' That was hilarious, because he should! ;)

Update sooon! :)
choomantarr!! cute one..

do cont soon
me waiting
add me to ur Pm list