•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i really dont understand why sallu mia insulted pm by saying she irritates with "spare me"

may be his ego got hurt by knowing that she is the most popular housemate than mehak..this is disgusting..

i dont know how and why people are supporting mehak
Edited by preep - 12 years ago
I agree, he was rude to say that, as my family love it when she says Spare me.

I would say both Mehak and PM are the most popular contestants ever.  Salman ruined Mehak's chances of winning by poking is nose in the matter and then thought of getting out of the mess and what perfect way of doing this by evicting Mehak.

Does BB think we are stupid, you see how can Mehak lose against Sid and Shonali, if she was out against a strong contestants like PM, Amar and Juhi it would have been understandable.

BB sucks man, the 2 people who deserved to be the finalists were PM & Mehak.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

I would say both Mehak and PM are the most popular contestants ever.  Salman ruined Mehak's chances of winning by poking is nose in the matter and then thought of getting out of the mess and what perfect way of doing this by evicting Mehak.

Does BB think we are stupid, you see how can Mehak lose against Sid and Shonali, if she was out against a strong contestants like PM, Amar and Juhi it would have been understandable.

HATE BB to The COre😑
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

yes i agree but now the rumors are mahek is coming back as contestant, then why no body raising their voice for pm..

this is very unfair big boss...now on wards i hate salman for not being fair towards all contestants
Salman thinks he is a king and he can say anything to anyone... why is he judging the contestants and teaching then how to behave.. If PM's spare me was that irritating she would have been voted out a long time ago.. Many housemates might Salman's attitude irritating aand his accent ffake..Will it be OK with Salman if they say that to Salman's face?? I think since Salman crossed his boundary as a host the housemates dont have to be nice to him all the time.. They should question his attitude and his accent, they should even talk about his hair piece and ask him how much he spends on his fake hair, they should ask him how me managed to kill people on footpath.. They should ask him everything.. If Salman can why can't they!!
Frankly, of all things Salman said, his comment on Pooja's "Spare me" was the only one I disagreed with. 
He looked annoyed with PM...Maybe he is jealous of her..Her one-liners have been ever so popular...inferiority complex you see.. Edited by meghan11 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by meghan11

He looked annoyed with PM...Maybe he is jealous of her..Her one-liners have been ever so popular...inferiority complex you see..

🀣 ur joking right? THE salman khan jealous of an ex-contestant of BB!πŸ˜•...πŸ˜†...🀣
Sorry to say but i don't like PM anymore. The minute the word 'rangralia' flew out of her mouth i was disgusted. Having been through so much in the house and knowing how words like 'psycho, violent' madean impact outside, she still accuses shonali of 'rangralia'. I would think that a mature understanding woman would think twice before doing that.

I agree with Symonds that she did not do a good job of trying to chaange people's perception of her.