Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

JJKN update for 4/4/2005

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Sorry friends for being late!

Well everybody, be prepared for a very very dramatic episode. 

In Front Of Walia House:

Armaan continues his confession in front of TV camera. (Our camera is focusing closely on Armaan)

'I am the main culprit of this scam! I am the person who planned everything! Jasmeet Walia just followed my instructions and she and her family are completely innocent! They have no connection with this scam!'

( Billu, Bebe, Amrit and Nandu are watching !!!! They are both shocked and surprised! They just cannot believe in their eyes and ears!!!!!)

Armaan continues,

'Jassi! Where are you? ( Armaan's eyes are being covered with tears and his voice is becoming soft and full of pain and repentance!) I don't know whether you are watching this or not. But if you are watching this, please forgive me. Believe me I have not planned to harass your family in this way, I did not know that anything like this will happen today. Please Jassi , forgive me! I know, I am culprit and that is why I have confessed everything! Please Forgive me!!!!'

Armaan is being taken handcuffed by police!!!!!!

Billu says, "oh! How much I have misbehaved with this man! But now, it seems he had no connection with all that happened in the past few days, he was not behind all those dramas which were played to insult me and my family."

(Billu is sorry for Armaan!)

Amrit says, " Look! How he has confessed that he is the main culprit and saved us! I am really worried about what will happen to him now?"

(Amrit is sorry for Armaan and her mother's heart starts weeping for this young boy who is almost like her son!!!!!)

Nandu says, " Yes, we all have misunderstood Armaan. He is not a bad guy indeed! If he were not here today, we all would be in lock-up!!!!"

( Nandu's heart is becoming soft for Armaan now!!!!!!)

Bebe is not saying anything! Nobody noticed that she is not feeling comfortable! Bebe is feeling pain in her chest and is falling on the ground!!!!

(BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!)

She has suffered from heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hospital:

Bebe is being taken into the ICU of a hospital.

Billu, Amrit and Nandu are standing on the lobby!

Billu is crying, ' NOOO! Anything bad cannot happen with Bebe! She will be perfectly all right! Please, Amrit, please Nandu, tell me, my Bebe will be alright!!!!!!'

Amrit consoles "Don't worry Ji! Bebe will be alright!"

Billu is crying bitterly, " I am a mad man Amrit…………. No………. actually I am worse than a mad man………..I talk too much, more than required everytime! Look what I have done to Bebe! I told her not to speak with me anymore and she is in this condition now!!!!!!"

Billu is shattered, "She will not talk to me any more!'

Amrit is crying and trying to console her husband, "What are you sayng??? She will be all right! Nothing will happen! I AM TELLING YOU, NOHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!"

Nandu is crying and trying to console both!!!!!!!

Mallika's Apartment:

Mallika switches on the TV. She is shocked and surprised to see that Armaan is being taken handcuffed by police in front of Walia House. She is furious!!!!!

She thinks, ' what!!!!! I had planed this to send Walia family to the jail and to free Armaan from all these troubles! And now Armaan is going to jail and they are free?????? Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I will not let this happen !!! nooooooo!!!!"

Mallika is roaring like a wounded tigress!!!!

( She roars like this  always!!!!)

Restaurant in Goa:

Purab abd Jassi have come for lunch. They are seen sitting in front of each other 1 Purab is very happy and syas,  " Let's start!"

Jassi, I mean Jessica says, " I want to order something else!'

Purb asks , " what?"

Jassi says," I want to eat my  bebe's paratha today!"

Purab says , " but Jassi, you know that you cannot eat that !"

Jassi says," I don't know why, I am feeling ver nostalgic to day! I am remembering my bebe, papaji,mama …everyone!!!" Jassi's eyes are filling with tears slowly!

Purab understands that is going on in Jassi's mind. He is trying to divert Jassi's attention ! He says, " look Jassi, I can show you somethignseeing which you will be cheerful again!  See these……"

He gives some magazines to her. On the front page of every magazine Jessica's picture is printed!!!

( wow! ! what a coverage!!!!)

Purab continues," Not only that!  In every newspaper and every TV channel you are in the limelight!!!! Not only that , I have something more for you!!!!"

He is about to give her an envelope…………..

Nandini comes and sits there!

" Hi!!! What are you doing?can I join you?"

Both Purab and  Jassi : Surely you can!

Uab says," do you know Nandini, not only India ,but the entire world is mad for Jassi!!!( now this is too much to digest !!!) And I have a contract for Jassi in mt hand1 this is the contract of the Top modeling agency of Paris! So Jassi!you are going to Paris tonight!"

Jassi's eyes are getting wide !!!!!She is shocked!!!!!!!!!!

Hospital:

Billu is enquiring about Bebe's condition!!!!!Nurse says that she is still unconscious and her condition is nor good, she may require an operation! let the doctor come at first and he will tell everything in detail!

Billu is panicked! He requests Nandu to go to doctor !!1 Nandu  goes to meet doctor 1 he goes to the enquiry and asks the lady where can he meet the doctor. The lady says him to wait for sometime.he is waiting !  he look at the TV! He sees Armaan there , as Armaan is being taken handcuffed!!!!! He is thinking, "Perhaps armaan is a changed man now!!1 or is it possible that this is another vindictive plan of those people!" he is doubtful!!!

Nurse comes there and says, "Please arrange for money! There will be operation and it may be quite complicated as bebe is an old person!"

Nnandu thinks " If we were in lock-up today what would happen to Bebe!!!Armaan has saved us today! I  must go to Armaan and give him thanks for it!"

Goa:

Jassi is shocked !!!!! She thinks, " how can I go further away form my on people????in fact I was playing friendship natak with Raj Sir because only he is the person who can bring me to Gulmohur again! "

Raj comes to the restaurant an sees them! He comes there and says,"Hi! Wonderful! So I will not have to take my lunch alone today! I am joining you!" He takes a chair and sits down without getting any permission from them!

Purab is clearly annoyed!!! He is not enjoying Raj's company!

Raj sits beside Jessica ans startsflirting with her.Hesays, "well Jessica! T is good that you are working with Purab! But I will advice you not work with him too long!His company is injurious for health!"

Purab cannot believe in his ears!!!!!!!!

Raj continues, "Don't you the story of our Jassi the genious!!!! She was the jewel of gulmohur! Once upon a time she could do anything for gulmohur and for her Armaan sir. But do you know what happened later? She has stolen all the money of gm and fled!!!! Now I call her Jassi the fraud, jassi the dhokebaz!!!"

Nandini interrupts, " stop it Raj! I also knew Jassi ! she was not like that! "

Raj says sarcastically, "that is exactly what I am trying to say! She was not like that but she is like that now! Why? This is the result of Purab's company!!!!!"

Jassi is trying hard to control herself but she s being unable! Tears are about to come in her eyes!!!!!

Purab is trying to control himself but he is so angry that his face is tured red!!!!!!

Purab and Raj are fighting!!!!! Purab is shouting  " How dare you talk lik this about Jassi??? I will kill you!!!!" Jessica tries to stop them! Jessica says, Pease Purab! Stop it and come with me!" they come out of the restaurnt! Raj is standng there and is making faces to them!

Hospital:

Doctor says to Billu that this condition is not a temporary one! Bebe's health was not good for a long time and nobody noticed it!she has gtna blockage in her heart!and these symptoms are old! He says that nothing can be said right now!they will have to wait for the operation. After operation they wil be able to say what happened!in fact this patient has lost the  willingness to live!

Billu is shattered completely! He requests doctor to do his best! He is wondering how he will arrange money!

Goa:

Jassi and Nanini requests Purab to stop fighting with Raj! Jasi says she cannot go to Paris now!she will have to go to gm and take her revenge against these people! Bur both Purab abd Nandini says that this is not the rifght time to go there! She needs to be strnger mor! Shemust conquer th ewoorld and then she can take her revenge easily! Jassi is convinced at last!

Nandni says "chak de phate!!!!"

Jassi repeats smilingly, "Chak de phate!!!!"

Airport:

Jassi is gong to Paris and Purab has come to bid her good-bye!one fan comes and requests Jassi to give an autograph! Jassi is surprised but happy1 she gives him the autograph! Purab is also happy !

He says," this is for the first time Jassi! soon this will be your habit!"

Jassi thanks Purab for what he has done for her! She says she would be in nowhere if Purab did not help her!

She continues, "But Purab I am missing my own people badly this time.every time I tested success in my life my people were with me!when I got job for th first time, when I became CEO , when I went to Mauritu=ius!!!everytime they were with me! Bit now?"

Jassi is crying now!!!!Purab says," look, I know, I cannot substitute them! but I can try my best !!! wait a minute I am coming!!!!!"

Purab goes somewhere!

Jassi is standing at a place where there is a TV at the back side of her!

Boooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

In the TV we see that same scene , Armaan being takenhandcuffed by police!!!!!!

But Jassi is not turning back!

Purab is bak with some dahi in his hand and he feeds  Jassi for her success! Jassi Purab's face is infont fo the TV and Jassi's face is   in the opposite side!

Purab sees Armaan in TV1 he is shocked and surprisedbt he controls himself and does not let Jassi to know it!

Jassi is turning……………………

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nooooooooooooooooo! Jassi does not loom at the TV!

Jassi an Purab are going and finally Purab says, 'Jssi I cannot go with you anymore!wish you good lick!"

He thinks, " go Jassi go! Don't look  back! hope you get all the success n life and hiope that our paths may be same oneday!"

Jassi si going………………….

Bebe lying in her bed, remembers Jassi and takes her name!!!!!!1

Armaan sitting in the lock-up remembers Jassi and murmurs her name!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purab prays closing his eyes ………….." please jassi! For god's sake don't look back!!!!!!!!!"

Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jassi turns back at last and looks at the TV!

Purab shakes his head with frustration!!!!

Jessica's name is being announced at the airport for final check in! But Jessica is no longer Jessica now !!! she has been turned into Jassi by the magic name " Armaan!"

She hears every word of Armaan and sees him going handcuffed with the police!!!!!

Tears are trickling down from her eyes and covering her face!

Her make-up is getting washed away!!!!

She looks back at Purab in tearful eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**VaRiNdEr** Groupbie
**VaRiNdEr**
**VaRiNdEr**

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THANX RUMI.......Big smile
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Yoohooo!!!! Thanks for the cool update Rumi!!

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
WOW what an episode! thnx for the update rumi!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!CryCry I missed this episode!! I am gonna watch the repeat at 1:30 am!!!

Jassi!! I am so glad you turned around!!!CryCry God, I love the love between you two... it just keeps pulling you back.. you can never be free of him, Jassi, never....Cry

That was a FANTABULOUS UPDATE, Rumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HugHug

Can't wait to see Jassi back with Armaan!!Embarrassed
jas Goldie
jas
jas

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

thanks Rumi!!

Crypoor bebe!!

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the awesome update Rumi.

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update rumi.Clap. I was Crydesperately waiting to read that update.. now i am over the moonSmile

Go to top