bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys how you all😉. lately i been seeing recent epi of CGM in my free time and i have absolutely enjoyed the action sequences and watched em again and again. Ashish has done fab job in those scenes. i just wanted to ask whats your favorite action scene. the fight in water where Chandragupta along with akhnavis fought bhadrasaal men. CGM and durdhara fighting with bhadrasaal along with ahirya beating up bhadrsaal men. they were too good. the scene where CGM and durdhara sword fight remember awesome. the way CGM fights kalinga soldiers to save durdhara. awesome so whats your fav scene😊 Edited by bhaiyyaji - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhaiyyaji thumbnail
plz reply folks maine topic apne liye nahin khola tum logo ke liye nahin to mein forum main aana chor dunga😃
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
no favorite action scenes then folks guess its only me then come on guys i dont post topics for myself comment and increase rank
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
you can post any one of your favorite action scene i know you may not like my topics but come on dil rakhne ke liye comment karo🤢
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
i am expecting CGmians to comment here as am sure you are ardent fan of action thats main thing the superb action scenes all credit to the cast for directing so well cant wait for today
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
until someone comment i am not gonna stop commenting on my own topics LOL
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
please comment folks waiting for your replies okay i know you busy but i like discussion and you people good at that its totally good makes forum active.