Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Short Update for Oct 19 (Page 7)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 19 October 2004 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deadly

Thanks Jammy ! One question about today's show? Think really hard before answering. When Jassi has that talk with Armaan I am sure he was wearing a purple shirt. But in the boardroom suddenly he is wearing a red shirt. And Aryan was wearing some thing in purple with the same tie which Armaan was wearing. I can't remember. May be  I have just confused scenes with the recap. But I am sure Armaan was not wearing red or maroon when Jassi spoke to him.

Armaan's shirt was different becuz it was another day at Gulmohur. Even on Monday's episode Aryan says the meeting is on the next day. When Jassi was doing a diatribe against Armaan it was still the day on which Maria finds the draft. Hope this helps.  

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Originally posted by ides

ConfusedConfusedcareful there Jammy.......when u were born the nurse was laughing.Confused....the doctor was smilingConfusedConfused....it can be interpretted in a variety of waysWink

u can always say when u were born u were laughing so hard that the doctor slapped u to shut u upWink

wrote it for people to laugh as long as it makes some people happy, I dont mindWink. I wrote it with a specific meaning in mind. I said  born funny that means I was joking when I was born and that made the nurse and doctors happy. You are welcome to draw your own conclusions in you mind and laugh about it Smile.

Jammy.

Good  crack,JammyClapClap yahaan logo ko baaten thodi samjhakar batani padti hai,hai na???LOL

Edited by Minnie - 20 October 2004 at 12:31am
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pavitra127

Oh and if you can't tell already, I live for Salman.

Hey, i am soo.. glad to find another Salman fan. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am also a bi.............g salman fan!

Smile Senior Member
Smile
Smile

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Toooooooooo gooooood update Jammy.

Congratulation on becoming a Senior Member.  Man u guys (Deadly and U) are really cool have good understanding.  One thing i am sure about that I will be be missing my updates in this Foru.

Thanks a ton.

Smile

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Armaan's shirt was different becuz it was another day at Gulmohur. Even on Monday's episode Aryan says the meeting is on the next day. When Jassi was doing a diatribe against Armaan it was still the day on which Maria finds the draft. Hope this helps.  

Thanks shreya and lakshmi!!! I got really confused. I complete forgot about it. Any way they should have indicated that it was the next day or something.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 7:29am | IP Logged

And Aryan still had the same suit on in the meeting that he had on in the car park the day before - maybe he only has one suit like Purab!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmahesh

Originally posted by pavitra127

Oh and if you can't tell already, I live for Salman.

Hey, i am soo.. glad to find another Salman fan. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am also a bi.............g salman fan!

I too am a major Salmaan fanHeart.Ever been since Maine pyaar kiya(must have seen the movie 100 times!!!!!!!!!)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 October 2004 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

And Aryan still had the same suit on in the meeting that he had on in the car park the day before - maybe he only has one suit like Purab!

LOL LOLLOL

Go to top