Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: pavitra127

Oh and if you can't tell already, I live for Salman.

Hey, i am soo.. glad to find another Salman fan. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am also a bi.............g salman fan!

Smile thumbnail

Toooooooooo gooooood update Jammy.

Congratulation on becoming a Senior Member.  Man u guys (Deadly and U) are really cool have good understanding.  One thing i am sure about that I will be be missing my updates in this Foru.

Thanks a ton.

Smile

deadly thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Armaan's shirt was different becuz it was another day at Gulmohur. Even on Monday's episode Aryan says the meeting is on the next day. When Jassi was doing a diatribe against Armaan it was still the day on which Maria finds the draft. Hope this helps.  

Thanks shreya and lakshmi!!! I got really confused. I complete forgot about it. Any way they should have indicated that it was the next day or something.

surnita thumbnail

And Aryan still had the same suit on in the meeting that he had on in the car park the day before - maybe he only has one suit like Purab!

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pmahesh

Hey, i am soo.. glad to find another Salman fan. If you haven't guessed it yet, I am also a bi.............g salman fan!

I too am a major Salmaan fan❀️.Ever been since Maine pyaar kiya(must have seen the movie 100 times!!!!!!!!!)

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surnita

And Aryan still had the same suit on in the meeting that he had on in the car park the day before - maybe he only has one suit like Purab!

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pmahesh

hey guys.. me too... πŸ˜ƒ,,, love most of his films.. and have watched them over and over again..

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I am a Salman and Samir Soni fan!πŸ˜‰ I just love them both!😊
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

I am a Salman and Samir Soni fan!πŸ˜‰ I just love them both!😊

hey no fair haan....stick to one.....aur phir do do kyounπŸ˜•......dosre ko kya standby ke liye rakhaa haiπŸ˜‰