Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

About Last Night (Page 2)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I have written about this in at least 2 threads, that they need to move on with the story,show some feelings from both sides or at least some mature talk, but all we get is Khushi's antics which is totally ticking me off these days.Comedy in right proportions is  ok,but just the previous day there was an emotional confrontation near the pool side. How can CVs write something like this. This going back and forth between emotional and comedy scenes is actually giving me a headache. CVs amnesia has resulted in giving the audience poor script.

Edited by Keshriya - 21 December 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
18 year old young women who have just have their engagement broken, watched their friend's engagement get broken by the guy who gives her 'acidity', and who are the sole bread winner for their family and crippled father do not devolve into ants in their pants with screams that can shatter glass.

W*F indeed.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

Love your post!!!  I was thinking just the other day that Khushi and ASR do not get enough screentime 'together' for a decent conversation or anything of substance to happen.  I guess it's true what they say, "be careful what you ask for" b/c they were on my screen today, but it was lacking the substance I was looking for.

He just found out that she's not engaged anymore... Shouldn't the writers concentrate on having him try to get to the bottom of it before that new character arrives tomorrow!?!  Once the new character is introduced, I doubt ASR and Khushi will have any ample screentime together w/o anyone else present.  I feel like it was a missed opportunity here... D'oh
Yes we need comic relief, but not to the extent that the characters forget the other things that are going on (I guess viewers have a better memory than the characters are supposed to).   Messing around with Payal is one thing, but once Khushi realizes it's ASR was it necessary to scream like a banshee and run in place like a child!?!  I have not had to run in place since 4th grade gym class and couldn't imagine anyone over the age of 10 would do such a thing.D'oh
@HOH - As I said in another post :  I may sound pathetic, but I actually smiled when ASR grabbed Khushi's arm and dragged her poolside during the engagement.  Guess I like seeing glimpses of the ASR character that I initially fell in love with b/c this one is kind of losing his edge and originality (still gotta love him though).  I hope they turn this around and fast!!! 

Agreed 100% They're making him lose that edge so many of us fell in love with. I was all "Yay" with the hand grab of yesterday too. At least I got to see something assertive in a while.
 ***Just want to add that they need to get some adult conversation in there.  I have yet to see Khushi and ASR have a decent conversation that lasts more than 30 seconds...

Again, yes! I loved how in the car today he started telling her about Lavanya, and it's something about ASR which I probably love the most... His ability to effortlessly shift into the role of 'husband' - His tone, body language, everything really is perfect when he randomly starts to discuss something with her. But, then of course it cut to his realization, then the car is thrown into reverse so the script writer could take the earlier mention of "get out" and bring it to fruit for the viewers. Naturally, THAT is much more important to the show, than bringing to fruit anything of significance. Confused 

Conversations apparently don't happen in relationships. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you about arnav's indifference after he got to know about khushi's broken engagement!! he behaved as if nothing happened!! he should've confronted her about her broken engagement!! but maybe we'll have that scene in the car ride tomorrow?? (fingers crossed)Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77 Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I also forgot to add that Khushi putting a towel around her neck instead of a dupatta was quite lame as well!!!  D'ohI understand she gets flustered around ASR, but to lose all sense just makes her appear ridiculous.  And all this happens right as he was trying to converse with her about Lavanya.  He was opening up dialogue and the towel stopped the conversation before it even had a chance to start...   Silly
Tooo many missed opportunities!!!  D'oh

Edited by Nrp77 - 21 December 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehnila_shahrin Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i guess they will get married at the end of the show!this is sooo frustrating man! we never get to see a long emotional hearty conversation between the main leads...all we see is either shouting at each other or talking about other issues :/ i miss the old days of IPKKND
Vera Senior Member

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode but I don't understand how khushi's broken engagement and the fact that Shyam was her fianc takes a back seat. I would think that this Shyam thing would be giving nightmares to Khushi! Her whole family knows, even Payal tells her to tell the Raizadas, ( let us not get into why Payal does not say anything to Akash) Arnav is at her home giving her a ride to RM ...ample opportunity...what are the cvs doing?  Or may be they are tired after writing and directing the Arnav la breakup scene. The actual writers have gone on vacation?

Edited by Vera - 21 December 2011 at 2:28pm

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top